Start by marking “No Ordinary Drakeling (D'Vaire, #12)” as Want to Read:
No Ordinary Drakeling (D'Vaire, #12)

No Ordinary Drakeling

(D'Vaire #12)

Emperor Chrysander Draconis rules not only the dragons but the entire Council of Sorcery and Shifters. From the moment Fate selected him, he has devoted himself to ensuring his people thrive and prosper. His life revolves around duty; nothing stands in the way of his dedication to his job. One of the most prominent issues on Chrysander’s plate is the lack of hybrid ...more
Published May 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about No Ordinary Drakeling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Ordinary Drakeling

Start your review of No Ordinary Drakeling (D'Vaire, #12)
llv
Rating: 4 stars
I liked that we basically got a two matings for the price of one in this book. I loved both couples, but I must say I hated the way Chrysander treated Ellory at the beginning. I didn’t like the way he kept his distance and pretty much let his duties come before his mating. I loved the second mating between Zane and Tiri more than I did Chry’s and Ellory’s. Tiri was such a sweet character that I couldn’t help but like him. I thought he and Zane were great together. All in all a
Leigh
Love This Series

Each book seems to get better and better. I'm always dragged into the story as soon as I start reading and I don't stop until it's over.
Xander Williams
May 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not as good

Honestly I felt this one lacking compared to the other books. I love the couples but I didn’t feel connected with them, and didn’t see the point of them being together. I felt it didn’t focus on them developing as a couple, and more on Chrys’s fear of Ell dying and Ell’s confidence he would not. All of a sudden a matebond and sex brings them together. I didn’t feel much of their personalities. It felt rushed and lackluster.

It could just be me, but the subplot also felt shaky. The set
Christie
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!

I love how flawlessly she portrays two complete different couples in one book but I’m not telling who the other one is! Haha!!! Ellery is half elvin and half dragon because of that everybody is scared that he will not survive his first shift... That’s when his mate Chrysander comes in and his non other then the emperor of sorcery and shifters counsel... What could go wrong?! With the help of family and friends everything could become possible!!!! Happy reading! PS. I want the next
Hillary
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragon-bam
OMG I can't even begin to process how amazing this book is! We all met the Emperor in Book One and he finally gets his own story! There's another couple who also match up in this one and they are just as special! I really love how the author is able to intertwine two different love matches into the story without taking anything away from either of them! These characters continue into the next book, and I can't wait to keep going! I can't get enough of these books!
Tiffany
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the new Emperor

I really liked Ellery and thought he carried himself well. He handled Chrys's behavior better than I would lol. Zane and Tiri are great. Tiri was a great addition to the house and love the friendship he's built with Ellery.
Libby
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Nah

Wow I was sooo excited for chrysander’s story. But he turned out to be a let down. When he found his mate, Ellery, Chrysander never put him first as it should be. He didn’t follow any of Ellery’s elven traditions, he didn’t make sure ellery got fed, didn’t go on any dates. They had no relationship to speak of until about the 70% mark of the book. Chrysander was a bad mate. Also the book ends on a cliffhanger.
Erick
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love these books!
DeWanda
Shelves: kultd
Kristen
Omg... this series...

I absolutely love this series! The world she has created is amazing and the characters are so real...I love them all! I highly recommend this series!!
Julia - Books, Bunny & me
Jun 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: july-2019
This overal series for me is between a 3 - 4 star read for me.

I finished the whole series in a week and I can't wait for it to continue!

There is however something that bothered me with this book. It's people treating their mates badly and these mates not even getting angry, about half to three quarters of the time. They immediately forgive and forget as if nothing ever happened. Seriously!?
Since books 12 and 13 are basically a part 1 and 2 within this world, I really hope for a big, fat
Sabella
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Chrys has waited for too long to find his mate and is shocked when he realizes his mate is a dragon elf hybrid, Ellery. As outside forces try to interfere and succeed to a certain level, these two must learn to talk and stand together to face the fears of what is to come with Elleey’s shifting.
Karen
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome. Also unexpected because two characters found mates. Was happy to see Zane get a mate also. Looking forward to the next book. Then can't wait until book 14 becomes available.
Brea
Jun 12, 2019
KitKat
Jul 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound #3)
  • Give Him Hell (Hellhound Champions #3)
  • Azaran (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #1)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Knight's Fire (Scales of Honor #1)
  • The Enchanter's Soul (The Ellwood Chronicles #2)
  • Sacred Omega (Guardian Dragons, #1)
  • Omega's Trust (Guardian Dragons #2)
  • Malachite (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #4)
  • Prince of Air and Darkness (The Darkest Court, #1)
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
  • Misfit Mage (Fledgling God #1)
  • Stranded (Siren Cove #3)
  • Eeli (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #3)
  • Hooked (Siren Cove #4)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • Nothing Gained (The Chosen One, #4)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
Jessamyn Kingley lives in Nevada where she begs the men in her head to tell her their amazing stories which she dutifully writes it all down in what has become a small mountain of notebooks. She falls in love with each couple and swears whatever book she wrote last is her absolute favorite.

Jessamyn is married and working toward remembering to start the dishwasher without being distracted by the

D'Vaire (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Dra'Kaedan's Coven (D'Vaire, #1)
  • Sentinel's Dagger (D'Vaire, #2)
  • Vengeance From The Dark (D'Vaire #3)
  • Resurrection of the Fallen (D'Vaire, #4)
  • Rise of the Lich Sentinel (D'Vaire #5)
  • Fall of the Arch Lich (D'Vaire #6)
  • The First Sentinel (D'Vaire #7)
  • Disregarding Fate (D'Vaire #8)
  • Irresistible Indigo (D'Vaire #9)
  • The Summoner's Path (D'Vaire #10)