Start by marking “Power Players Box Set: The Complete Series: Five Stand-Alone Bad Boy Billionaire Romance Novels” as Want to Read:

This scorching hot boxed set contains the following five stand-alone billionaire romance novels:

CASH
She needs fast cash to pay her ailing father’s gambling debt. A one-night-stand with a notorious bad boy billionaire changes her luck when he offers to pay her father’s debt…for a price.

KING
She stole a suitcase full of cash—and secrets—from a king of the Las Vegas underw
Published May 10th 2019 by Gloss Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Power Players Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Power Players Box Set

Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Ok overall this book is a 4 star read. There are 5 complete books in here and each of them is a standalone with a different couple in each. With this being said I went and read each book and wrote a small review for each.

Cash-Cash Westbrooke who is a high roller billionaire playboy receives an ultimatum from his father he never thought would come. He is very reckless and the board of directors along with his father is tired of his behavior. So what is a man to do?? The only thing a gambler like
Dawn Myers
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cash Book 1 Review Cassia Leo grabbed my attention in the first chapter and kept through out. There were similarities to other books I have read, yet Cassia Leo gave it a little different twist. I enjoyed the dance between Cash and Kara. I went back and forth between liking and despising Cash. He ended up winning me over in the end. He was a jerk at times and very sweet at other times. Kara I liked from the start, she is strong and independent. I loved Cash and Kara's antics. Cassia Leo gave me ...more
Melinda
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four players playing a game full of lies, passion and even espionage and the women who will break them. Cassia Leo boxset of these men will make you want more yet not enough time with them. Of all these 4 men my favorite has to be Cash Westbrook. I loved that he knows what he is doing is wrong and takes it a special woman like Kara to show him the best side of him. All in all these men are all great in this hot little package and cannot wait to see what Cassia has in store for us. Loved it.

"I re
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This boxset just blew me away right from page 1. How I missed these books on there own, I do not know. But I am so happy I got a chance to read all of these alpha men. Made my weekend. But out of them all Cash and Chase have to be my favorites.
Mary
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luke! I love all these books but Luke is the one character I love the most. I have been a fan of this author for quite some time and you really need to read these books! I give them 5 stars and a strong recommendation!
Caro
Susan Gold
May 19, 2019
Elaine
May 19, 2019
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cassia Leo grew up in California and has lived in three different countries. She loves to travel and her dream is to one day score a record deal based on her awesome shower singing skills. She is the author of the Shattered Hearts series (Relentless, Pieces of You, Bring Me Home). She is also the author of the popular Luke and Chase series.

Come chat