Start by marking “The Moonglow Sisters” as Want to Read:

The Moonglow Sisters

If you love Jill Shalvis or Susan Mallery, you won’t want to miss this newest novel by New York Times bestselling author Lori Wilde, about three sisters, one small town, a wedding, and the summer that changes everything.

Welcome to Moonglow Cove, Texas, a place where your neighbors know your name and the gentle waves of the Gulf of Mexico lap lazily against the sands. It’s
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 384 pages
Expected publication: March 3rd 2020 by William Morrow Paperbacks

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Mar 03, 2020

Please note we cannot ship to PO Boxes.

Enter for a chance to win 1 of 100 galleys of Lori Wilde's new novel, The Moonglow Sisters!

If you love Jill

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 21 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Feb 17 - Feb 29, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Moonglow Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Moonglow Sisters

Start your review of The Moonglow Sisters
    ROBIN RUIZ
    Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    “We are all flawed, but we are also all perfect in out humanity “

Several years ago the Moonglow Sisters had a falling out. Everyone has their version, now their grandmother ( the woman who raised them ) is sick. It is her wish for Gia, the peacemaker , to bring them all together to finish a wedding quilt.
    Madison, is the traditionalist and the leader, mother, rule maker , she wants nothing to do with Shelly and hasn’t spoken to her in five years.
    Shelly , the rule-breaker and the keeper of
    Jen
    Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
    A fun, lighthearted, easy read! This was the perfect palate cleanser for me. It was a fun read about sisters, family bonds, and forgiveness. The romance felt rushed and the sex scene was just strange. I loved the sisters bond with their beloved Grandma. There was a lot going on in this book but it all came together perfectly in the end. Was it predictable? Yes. But sometimes you just need a happy ending and this book delivered. My thanks to the publisher for the advance reader in exchange for my ...more
    Natalie
    Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Even though this book held a predictable storyline, I loved it.
    Gloria
    Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    The Clark sisters (Madison,Shelley, and Gia), were brought up by their grandmother, after the death of their parents, at the Moonglow Inn On Madison's wedding day, An incident occurs that tears them apart. Madison and Shelley leave town. The girls have not spoken to each other for five years. Their Grandmother becomes seriously ill and ask's Gia to bring the other two sisters home and finish the quilt that was started for Madison's wedding and to mend the rift between them.
    Terri
    Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arc, netgalley
    I've always loved Lori Wilde's cowboy romances and had high expectations for The Moonglow Sisters. This book is more Women's Literature than vs. Wilde's normal genre. She has made the transition with grace and elegance. This story of women trying to repair the ripped basis of their family is engaging and emotionally charged as falsehoods and truths are brought to light.
    I loved and connected with every single character in the story and cheered as each came into their own. Wilde has shown the
    Janilyn Kocher
    Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    The Moonglow Sisters will leave readers glowingly fulfilled. Three sisters, torn apart by betrayal and misunderstandings, find the,selves reunited when their beloved grandmother needs them. The rift is deep and each has her own secrets to divulge. As the narrative progresses, readers get each sister's full story and the ugliness of secrecy is cleansed by truth. It's a fulfilling story. I was all in for Mike after the first sentence describing him. My favorite sister was Gia and the relationship ...more
    Kristi
    The Moonglow Sisters by Lori Wilde is everything I hoped it would be and more. The cover drew me in first, next the description but it is the story within that kept me happily turning pages and discovering a new favorite author!

“𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙄𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮’𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙄𝙣𝙣, 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨, 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝘽𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙙 …”

Madison, Shelly, and Gia are the Moonglow sisters, orphaned at a young age and sent to live with their Grammy
    Jane
    Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    The Moonglow Sisters should not be missed. Grammy, who raised the three sisters when their parents died is facing dangerous surgery. The sisters have been estranged for 5 years and Grammy has a plan that involves quilting to bring them together. Each sister has a different personality, needs and secrets, that keep the reader completely engaged in finishing this wonderfully uplifting book. This is a story about family, love, forgiveness and learning to stand up for oneself. This new to me author ...more
    Susan
    Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    THE MOONGLOW SISTERS by Lori Wilde is a beautiful story filled with love. There sisters unite to save their Grandmother's B & B. A special five read! ...more
    Suzanne
    Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    My mom and I have been Lori Wilde fans for around 15 years.She used to only have new releases every April and September or October,I’m sorry I don’t remember which exact month in the fall.Lori Wilde has been rereleasing so many books and having so many new releases that my mom has been keeping up with reading them but I’ve gotten behind.
    I received a arc of Moonglow Sisters and I flew through it.Three sisters got back together to finish a quilt as their Grammy’s wish.The book is about the three
    Becki
    Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arc, fiction
    This book is perfect for days when the whole world seems like a hot mess and you just want to veg out with characters who have some layers, are learning to heal and come together other as sisters, and who find "happily ever after" love along the way. And if the final pages seem rushed and include sappiness such as "She was here now, with the man she loved, and everything was absolutely perfect...", well, good on them!

I enjoyed this nice break from reality for a couple of evenings. I may have
    Sheri
    Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I love that overall in our lives, that in all pain and all the good that touches us, that none of us are perfect.

A couple of years ago three sisters had a major falling-out; of course, as in any fight, there's a different version from each individual and now unfortunately their Grandma, who raised them, is ill. It's her wish for her granddaughter Gia, who is the sister that is the peacemaker, the one that brings everyone together, to finish the wedding quilt. It's the one thing that seems to
    Caroline Hedges
    Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    The Moonglow sisters grew up with their Grandmother in a small, shore town where everyone knew each other and they all looked out for their fellow neighbor. But one incident changed their bond overnight and they scattered, nursing their hurt and anger. Now their grandmother is ill and they have been summoned home to fulfill a dying woman's wish, finish a quilt and repair their bond.

This was a sweet, gentle tale of stubbornness, getting stuck in a role and being blinkered to how those roles can
    Jennifer Johnson-Spence
    I enjoyed this advanced copy of the story of 3 sisters and their complicated relationships. I'll be buying for the library as I know others will enjoy it too.
    Jan Fore
    Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Lori Wilde
    March 03, 2020

It’s Texas, Moonglow Cove, Texas. Madison, Shelly and Gia Clark are sisters that were born here. Their parents died in an avalanche while skiing in Colorado leaving the girls to be raised by their grandmother, Helen Chapman. Helen is the owner of the Moonglow Bed and Breakfast. She and her friend, Darynda Fox have worked together for years managing the business. When the girls lost their parents, a social worker brought them to Texas to reside with
    Jeanne
    Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: jeep-diva
    I'm stingy with 5 star reviews but The Moonglow Sisters easily rated this one.

Wilde does a great job at creating complex, realistic and relatable characters and she weaves the story's many reveals perfectly and exposes them with masterful timing.

No one is quite what everyone else thinks they are. No bit of their history is exactly what it seems to be and the outcome, while perhaps what the reader expects, is not achieved directly or easily.

Wilde introduces us to each of the three sisters,
    Madm007
    Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I gave it 4 stars as it was a good read, not great or phenomenal, or something that I fell in love with and couldn't put down, but a journey of what could be reality, the good with the bad.
    The background of the three girls was heartbreaking, and they had supposedly bounced back from it. Underlying, each one seemed to have some pretty deep scarring. Having been lied to all their young lives, losing both parents, then finding out they still had a Grammy is pretty traumatic, except maybe for Gia,
    Mikaela (Booklover1974)
    I expected more but was left wishing for a lot of things. I know it's a romance novel but I want a certain level that's true to reality. I don't want to spoil anything so I can't write what I'm thinking of, unfortunately.

Thank you to the publisher and Edelweiss for the free copy in exchange for my honest review.
    Elena
    Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
    This book is pretty much what you expect it to be. It's cute and sweet and it's the type of book that I can get into even if I know it's not the highest quality writing. And so for that it's just what I was looking for. I enjoyed it on a basic level and was invested in the characters. As far as the writing itself, it was definitely lacking at times. There were so many epiphany moments for every character where they went off on a tangent in their own mind that I think was aiming for profound but ...more
    Linda Romer
    I enjoyed reading The Moonglow Sisters. A touching story about three sisters who come together after drifting apart. I loved the beach town setting and the Moonglow Inn. I liked Helen and Darynda and enjoyed their personalities. The three unique sisters each have their own story, I liked Gia's the best. The ending was very good. Looking forward to reading more of this Authors books.

I give The Moonglow Sisters 4 stars for its heartfelt read.
    I would recommend this book to Romantic Fiction Fans.
    Gaye Abramski
    Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Lori Wilde might be my new favorite author. I have no idea how I have missed her books all this time but The Moonglow Sister was a great one to start with. I would strongly recommend it. Can’t wait to read more of her books.
    Alyson Goodman
    Dec 12, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
    I really thought I would enjoy this book based on the description, but I just could not get into it. I found all of the characters to be rather annoying and couldn’t root for them. I also felt the story dragged on.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for a digital arc.
    Kathy
    Jennybent
    Jan 22, 2020

• The Honey-Don't List
    • You Are Not Alone
    • Cowboy Courage (Longhorn Canyon, #6)
    • Mercy House
    • The Last Real Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #3)
    • Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)
    • Feels Like Falling
    • The Sweeney Sisters: A Novel
    • Oona Out of Order
    • Behind Every Lie
    • The Second Home
    • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
    • A Week at the Shore
    • The New Husband
    • The Women In Black
    • One Perfect Summer
    • Darling Rose Gold
    • The Way Back to You (Blessings, Georgia #9)
    Lori Wilde can’t remember a time when she didn’t want to write. She even went to nursing school so she could have a schedule flexible enough to allow her to write on the side. She nursed for 20 years, working in a variety of settings from the newborn nursery to the recovery room, to dialysis. But she never lost her desire to write.

She sold her first book in 1994 to Silhouette Romance but later