Start by marking “Never Marry a Marquess (Fortune's Brides, #6)” as Want to Read:
Never Marry a Marquess (Fortune's Brides, #6)

Never Marry a Marquess

(Fortune's Brides #6)

Published June 13th 2019 by Edwards and Williams

To ask other readers questions about Never Marry a Marquess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Marry a Marquess

Alysha (For The Love of Christian Fiction)
4.5/5 stars. Full review to come.

I just want to reread this WHOLE series! 😍
Kathy Jo
4.5 Stars

*Note to self* Do NOT read the last book in the series first. You might get confused. But did that stop me from reading? Nope! I started it last night and finished it this morning. But in my defense, I was in the mood for a regency marriage of convenience romance. Add a single parent into the mix, and I am hooked! There was no turning back for this Book Dragon.

From the moment Ivy was first introduced, I found myself rooting for her. She had the kindest heart and the sweetest disposition
Brittany
I loved this book from start to finish! Marriage of convenience stories are a favorite of mine, and this one was done exceptionally well.

I couldn’t help but love the main characters, Ivy and Kendall. Ivy was so good with baby Sophia and so understanding and caring toward Kendall. My heart hurt for her as she patiently hoped for the marriage to become one of love instead of convenience.

Kendall was another great character. His heart was so fragile from the death of his first wife and he had so muc
Phyllis
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely conclusion to the series

Never Marry a Marquess drew me in like a familiar friend from the start. Simply reading the first few words brought a smile to my face as I settled in to enjoy it.

What fun to add a marriage of convenience theme to Regina Scott's Fortune's Brides series. I wasn't quite sure how she was going to get Ivy and Kendall together after having seen the possibilities in Never Kneel to a Knight. For some reason this was completely unexpected to me. Of course, having read th
Susan Snodgrass
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Regina Scott brings her Fortune's Brides series to an end with this one and I sure did hate to see it end. This one, in my opinion, was the very best! I loved it so much. It's a Regency, which I love and also a marriage of convenience, which is a favorite as well. There was nothing 'not' to like about this book! From the very beginning, I was captivated. As always, populated by great characters and themes. Well done!

*My thanks to the author for a preview copy of this book. The opinions stated h
Zaxs Yacs
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Shy Ivy Bateman has always felt more comfortable behind the scenes than front and center. She is happiest caring for her family and baking sweet treats. She certainly never expected the wealthy Marquess of Kendall to propose marriage, especially a marriage of convenience. It seems his baby daughter needs a mother, and Ivy cannot deny the attraction of the role, or the attraction she feels for the handsome marquess.

Kendall had asked Miss Thorn of the Fortune Employment Agency to find him a parti

Wendy

Kendall had asked MIss Thorn of the
Bethany Swafford
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
The wealthy Marquess of Kendall proposes marriage to shy Ivy Bateman after they are locked in a room together. His baby daughter is in need of a mother, and Ivy will fit into his life perfectly. Ivy accepts, having spent her life caring for her family. When trouble looms, will these two band together to protect their new family and how long will it take love to form?

This seems as though it brings an end to the Fortune's Brides series, though I am intrigued by hints at the end. I would love to se
Judy
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Marry a Marquess by Regina Scott
Fortune's Brides Series Book Six
The Marquess of Kendall already had the love of his life once. He couldn't open his heart up again. But...he needed a mother for his daughter. She wasn't doing well and his last chance was a woman who would love her and help her to thrive.

Ivy Bateman had raised her two younger sisters and loved doing so. Now that her brother, Matthew, had saved the prince and been knighted, her new sister-in-law has sent her into Society...not
Snickerfritz
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I find that the more I read Regina Scott’s works, the more I find that I admire them. They are well written and edited as well as having interesting plot twists. I particularly like her realistic portrayal of strong women. They are no less feminine and yet they persevered and successfully stood up to the adversities that threatened their lives.
Tanda D Pena
Gina Hott
Jun 04, 2019
Donna
Jun 15, 2019
Regina Scott started writing novels in the third grade. Thankfully for literature as we know it, she didn't actually sell her first novel until she had learned a bit more about writing such as vocabulary, sentence structure, and plot. After numerous short stories and articles in magazines and trade journals, she got serious about her novel writing. The Unflappable Miss Fairchild was her first nove ...more

Fortune's Brides (6 books)
  • Never Doubt a Duke (Fortune's Brides, #1)
  • Never Borrow a Baronet (Fortune’s Brides, #2)
  • Never Envy an Earl (Fortune's Brides Book 3)
  • Never Vie for a Viscount (Fortune's Brides, #4)
  • Never Kneel to a Knight (Fortune's Brides Book 5)