Start by marking “Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC Book, #14)” as Want to Read:
Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC Book, #14)

Zero Apologies

(Lost Kings MC #14)

From USA Today bestselling author Autumn Jones Lake comes the sizzling conclusion to Zero and Lilly’s story.

One by one, the lies have been unraveled.
I’ve shed blood to protect Lilly. To protect our family.
I’d do it again and again as long as it means she’s safe.
It’s time to marry her, cherish her, and spend the rest of our lives together.
We were so close to our happy endin
Published August 8th 2019 by Ahead of the Pack, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Zero Apologies, please sign up.
Kathleen Yes, this is Z and Lilly's last book (so we've been told). But Z and Lilly are important characters in the Lost Kings MC series so they will no doubt …moreYes, this is Z and Lilly's last book (so we've been told). But Z and Lilly are important characters in the Lost Kings MC series so they will no doubt still be involved in future books.(less)

Start your review of Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC Book, #14)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 - 4 Stars

As a LONGtime lover of this series, reading this was like wrapping myself in a warm blanket and hanging out with some of my best friends around the fire.

I love this series.
I love these characters.
And, somehow, I never get bored reading about them.

That said, this book obviously cannot stand alone and I wouldn't recommend reading it out of order. Even attempting to read just Z's trilogy probably wouldn't be that great.

But I digress.

Off to start book book 15...
✰ Liz ✰

"Now I can focus on making Lilly mine. Permanently."
description

Zero Apologies is the 14th book in the Lost Kings MC Series and the third book in the Z and Lilly trilogy. You would think I would be tired of all of this LOKI LOVE but the truth is this is one series (and one author), I will never get enough of. After Lilly and Z have been through hell and back, they now have the opportunity to prove the world wrong and find their happy ever after. The road has been beyond difficult for these two and yet,
NAT.orious reads ☾
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.25 unapologetic *
🔥🔥 ZERO APOLOGIES: Zero and Lilly, Part 3 by Autumn Jones Lake is OUT NOW! One-click today!! 🔥🔥

⇝Preface.
This review is going to be one of the longer ones. I understand you might want to get right down to the juicy part. As I was lucky to read this for free in exchange for an honest review and really wanted to prove how thankful I am, I made sure to take extra care with this review and give some details (Funnily enough, this version is now the 3rd update of one and the same rev
Malene
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Z and Lilly’s story has come to an end. For now cause the series will continue through other characters and thankfully I’ll still get more of these two amazing characters.
Zero Apologies continues immediately where Zero Regret ended. The pace was a little slow for me to begin with but the story quickly got its footing and picked up its pace and I was immersed as I always am when I’m reading a Lost Kings book.
Lilly showed how strong she truly is and if she’s capable of being an ol’ lady to a Lost
Autumn Lake
Jul 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The sizzling conclusion to Zero and Lilly's story is here!

Amazon: https://pxlme.me/CXF61tNO
Apple: https://pxlme.me/5M9zv-5A
Nook: https://pxlme.me/AWUMAjcp
Kobo: https://pxlme.me/GHR47QRU
GooglePlay: https://pxlme.me/_2LHzrxx

Universal: https://pxlme.me/n8ERrpaR
Lana Reads
2,5 stars

Quite an anticlimactic end of a lukewarm trilogy.

Everything we needed to to know happened in the second one; here we basically got a recycled story from Rock and Hope, but cut out for Z and Lilly. And I get it that Ms. Lake wanted to spend more time with the older characters, but making us get through all of the MC politics was way too soap opera style for me. It was dragging, REPETITIVE and boring.
So I guess I'm done with the series.

PS. Why do authors keep dividing the stories of th
Heroesinbooks
4 Z and Lilly Stars.

This was the much anticipated third book focussing on Lilly and Z. It carries straight on from the previous book and although our couple are together, they are facing huge problems and Lilly in particular has to decide whether she is going to stay by Z's side or if the lifestyle and the risks it carries are too much for her.

I did enjoy this story but it was a little bit slow to get going and for me it didn't really pick up until the 38% mark. The first part is important tho
AussieMum
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***spoilers ahead if you haven’t read any previous books***
Usually when an author bombards me with potential plot bunnies for a handful of side-characters during a book I get ragey. But I’ve been reading this series for years now and I freaking love that I’ll be able to follow the LOKI family for years to come.

This 3rd book in Z & Lilly’s trilogy was bittersweet for me. These two have been dancing around each other for years in this series. Lily disappeared and secretly had his baby...
Myen
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Zero Apologies were the next chapter for Z and Lilly stories. Their relationships were put to the test and the dilemma. This slow burn romance was sweeter, sexy swoon and LOKI families had never let me down..
Rachel
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of Z and Lilly's story was exactly what I needed. I really enjoyed seeing the support cast from both the upstate and downstate chapters. At first I was hesitant to get attached to Z's new brothers in this charter, but Autumn hooked me as usual and has me craving more. She knows how to do what's best for the story, especially in an ongoing series, versus just wrapping everything in a neat little bow that might have been easier to write. This dual POV narrative shows how hard the st ...more
Michelle  Brown
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-series
And Finally We Have It...

We certainly have waited a long time for Z and Lilly's story and I can finally acknowledge the wait was worth it.

Z... Ah Z. I have loved this character from the very get go. He is generally a lovable guy and how he was with Hope from the beginning solidified my thoughts throughout all the Lost King books.

In these 3 books we discovered a more emotional Z than I expected. His love for his Brothers, well the whole Lost King family was endearing. His love for Lilly and Chan
Between the sheets book reviews
Well Autumn Jones Lake does it again, what a way to end the story of Zero and Lilly. I loved it.

When I first started reading Zero Tolerance and Zero regret I wanted Z to go back home where he belongs but reading Zero Apologies I think he is exactly where he is meant to be. He has the love of a good woman, his Son and a charter that respects him, he is a fantastic president and I truly believe he will do wonderful things. He’s smart, sexy, and has the love of all those around him. No wonder ever
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Autumn did such a wonderful job delivering the last in Zero and Lilly's trilogy. I couldn't put this book down which happens anytime I pick up a book by Autumn. We are finally prepared for these two to get their HEA but once again their journey isn't done with the twists and turns.

Their love and commitment really gets put to the test in this one when they could lose it all. The MC is going to once again rally and show Lilly the family she could have with them but of course there are those that
Tanisha Sietmann-Franzese
I always write Autumn has done it again ...... she never seizes to amaze me .
Z and Lilly’s story we’ve been waiting on
( I have ZERO patience)
It’s so worth the wait !!!
So many emotions through this one to read these characters and see how they’ve evolved into this couple that is rock solid !!
FAMILY ISNT ALWAYS BLOOD ITS THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BLEED FOR YOU
Autumns books show is this every time she never disappoints !!!!
Love you woman I’m so proud of you xoxoxo thank you for allowing me to be a pa
Binxcat1
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Counting down the days in eager anticipation...

ETA another fine and fitting “ending” for my two favourite characters. I do hope we hear more from them as the series progresses though.

Z and Lilly are just dynamite... can’t wait to see where their life’s journey takes them ... far into the future I hope.
Colleen
Z and Lilly get their ending

I read a lot of biker romance. I mean, a lot. And I like nothing more than to sink into a good series (no matter what genre). I have to say Autumn Jones Lake knocks it out of the park every time. Her characters are well developed, from the main characters to the minor ones. Because even the minor characters tell us a lot.

Is it the truest depiction of an Outlaw MC? No, it's definitely romanticized but that's ok I'm reading for entertainment. Life is grim enough. Havin
Sue
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What an exciting and emotional finish to Lilly and Z's tumultuous relationship. There were plenty of scary twists and edge of your seat moments (no surprise there considering how this author loves to tease us) but through it all I was confident L & Z & little Chance would get their HEA. How about all those kids though...LOKI MC needs to open a daycare center next to that strip club...hehe...but seriously, it was heart-warming to see how all these hardened bikers could be so gentle and lovi ...more
Jessica Alcazar
I met Zero and Lilly about 5 years ago. That’s when I met the Lost Kings MC. The minute they landed on the page I knew without a doubt they belonged together, forever. They took their sweet time getting there, but here we are …. But here’s the thing, Autumn never stops building her world or her people so this isn’t really a conclusion, more like a fork in the road for the Lost Kings MC and a pause of focus on Z and Lilly. And it is for that very reason I find myself telling you for the umpteenth ...more
Louise  O
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Autumn Jones Lake continues to prove that a long running series can still stand strong 14 books in.

Zero Apologies picked up where Zero Regret finished (thank goodness!!!), being left hanging wondering what happened was cleared up very quickly giving a full picture straight up. There was certainly some twists and turns keeping me on my toes wondering which direction their story was going in.

‘“With me… in here, express everything you need to. Feel everything with me. Out there, be the president
Jenna
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t even know where to start with this. Autumn is hands down my favorite author or all time and the LOKI series and the characters within really hold a special place in my heart so I may be a little biased. However this book was so good. I’m always so worked up waiting for another book in this series and I’m always nervous I may end up feeling let down but never once have I every actually felt that way with a LOKI book. Autumn knows what she’s doing and this book was no different. Z has come ...more
Izzie d
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc
This series is excellent.
It's best to read the series in order as although each couple have a story per book or per duet or trilogy, the enemy threat often runs for more than just their book and the couples relationships and friendship build through each book.
This is the conclusion to Z and Lilly's story.
The book picks up from the previous one with Z having been taken in by the cops.
The enemy threat is revealed and the situation with Sway is resolved, sort of.
The couples relationship is solid, t
Brittany
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Z and Lilly's newest book is here! I may have done a spectacularly awkward happy dance when I saw it had hit my Kindle.
 In Zero Apologies Autumn Jones Lakes wraps up all the loose ends that have been hanging around since book one, Zero Tolerance. Her books don't leave us with a cliffhanger, (I prefer to call them happy for now endings) but she always gives us a little something extra to think about and the end of Zero Regret is no different. Don't worry though Autumn does what she always does s ...more
Gigi
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC for a fair and honest review. OMG! What an journey Z and Lilly have been on. This HFN ending gripped me from beginning to end. Loved the banter between Z and Murphy,and the interactions between upstate and downstate.
Love the way Autumn weaves threads through all her books and how they get answered and other stories start. There are so many little side stories that I want to follow and see the journey of both clubs.
Loved Rock’s speech at a certain part of the story and I had a fe
Jennifer Ritch
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Lyons
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this whole series so freaking much!
Dottie Withers
Aug 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Z and Lilly

This was the conclusion to Z and Lilly's story. It was pretty good overall. I felt the end was a little rushed and i was left somewhat confused about the epilogue. In my opinion this was the weakest out of the three.
Crystal Mcbean
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Was left wondering where she is going to take us on the next adventure with the lost kings and how Lilly and Z are going to survive the storm that has come upon them. You pulled me in from the first chapter I read if this series and I will be hooked until you decide your not going to write anymore. though I may cry at that point.
Melissa Machado
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Warning....this book is FIRE!!!*** Z and Lilly are explosive together! Make sure you have a bucket of ice water next to you because you're definitely going to need to cool yourself down after reading those hot scenes. ***fanning myself*** Z is pure dominance and it's sexy as sin.
It was nice to finally see Z get his happily ever after. For such a tough guy he sure is sweet and at times can be vulnerable especially when it comes to his emotions about being away from home. I love his loyalty to
Tammy
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to try to do this awesome book some justice to get you one-click this bad boy, but let's be real, you have to be just as addicted as I am to this series! The only bad thing is, no matter how slow I read, it still ends and then I'm left wanting more!!! It's not even like Chinese food where you're full but an hour later you are ready to eat again. No, this is instantaneous. The second I read the last word in the author notes, I was wondering when White Lies would be ready. I'm always pul ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Sizzling hot and passionate conclusion of Z and Lily’s story...or is it?
Hopefully I’ll get to see more of my second favorite couple in future books.
Just like the title says, this installment makes no apologies with the development and conclusion of Z and Lilly’s deeply emotional journey.
Intense, exciting, it begins right after Zero Regrets, and it was full of unexpected twists and surprises. The painful turmoil and uncertain future following them, had me glued to the pages from beginning to end.

• Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Battle Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #3)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Tess, Property of Blaze (Blood Brothers MC #5)
  • Honor and Redemption (Saint's Justice MC #2)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Smoke and the Flame (Aces High MC - Cedar Falls Book 3)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers 2nd Generation, #1)
  • Sweet Whiskey Dreams (Deacons Of Peril MC #1)
  • Renegade (Devil's Boneyard MC #6)
  • AJ: Phoenix Skulls Motorcycle Club (Skulls MC Romance Book 26)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
Autumn is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the popular Lost Kings MC and Hollywood Demons series. Autumn firmly believes that true love stories never end and that is reflected in the stories she tells.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law.

She was born and raised in upstate New York, where most of her books are set. Autumn still enjoy

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)

News & Interviews