Jump to ratings and reviews

Little Hearts #2

Loving a Little Heart

She's got two gorgeous men, and a serious craving for chocolate...

In this, the sequel to Breanna Hayse's best- selling 'Moving A Little Heart', Baylor's back—with double the trouble. Feisty but vulnerable Baylor Parish is pregnant with twins, which means her two daddies; stepbrothers Hayden and Jake; her Uncle Terry, and her big brother Matt are even more loving and protective of their girl than usual.

About to realize their lifelong dreams of fatherhood, Jake and Hayden decide to make their family official before the babies are born, and soon a double wedding is on the horizon for the Paterson household. An unusual, polyamorous dynamic, however, calls for a very unique wedding—something Baylor is only too glad to embrace. After all, she was married before, and that traditional ceremony ended up having disastrous consequences.

Pregnancy is a time for growth in more ways than one, and Baylor is worried that her dynamics with Hayden and Jake will change now that they're going to become parents. Can she be a mother and still explore her Little side with her two daddies? How will her changing body and high risk pregnancy affect their BDSM routine? And what will happen when a blast from her terrible past turns up on her doorstep?

Baylor discovers that two partners, two babies, an Uncle and a big brother simply result in twice as much everything; double the fun, double the worry, double the time over a strong lap, and twice as much love...

This story contains explicit content including ménage, BDSM play, spanking and discipline, anal sex, and ageplay. If such material offends you, please do not purchase this book.
Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Breanna Hayse

108 books448 followers
I’m a native Californian gone 'wild', and had the opportunity to travel the globe and discover the world through the eyes of both a Marine Intelligence specialist and a BDSM lifestyler. I left the service to go into pediatric hospice nursing and grief counseling, eventually working as a marriage and family therapist for those involved in alternative lifestyle development. This experience has allowed me to gain unique inspiration for my books and provide realistic plots and relatable characters.

My first book, The Game Plan, was published in 2012 and opened the door to the now-booming world of Age-Play literature. Since that time, I’ve devoted my ‘spare’ time to writing, researching, community involvement, and private and group pro bono counseling in deviant behavior, alternative lifestyle, and addiction recovery.

I was formally ‘dungeon trained’ as a Domme before discovering my submissive side when I joined the service. My scenarios are pulled primarily from either personal experience or observation, including spending time in clubs as the safety/medical officer. My multi-faceted background allows me to glean from many avenues and provides a unique and intelligent literary experience through elements of fantasy and fiction. I also address the questions and psychology of the lifestyle in a manner that is fun and informative, and based on 'the real deal'.

I live with my husband, musician, and fellow-author, John Hayse, and two border collies in southern California. We practice a 24/7 D&S relationship with speckles of AP (and many trips to Build-A-Bear), and happily spend every moment together that we can. My hobbies include my puppies, hiding my vanilla salt-water taffy where John can't find it, exotic art, collecting inspirational trinkets, and developing my own paddle line. You can also see me as a featured author/instructor in professional conference settings and as a Sexpert for kinkyliterature.com.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (3%)
1 star
1 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 12 of 12 reviews
Profile Image for Chelsea.
Author 71 books297 followers
November 1, 2019
This book was a great follow-up to the first in the series. It offered a unique look at how a non-traditional lifestyle (in this case, age-play/BDSM/polyamory) affects pregnancy, marriage, and raising children. A lot of loose ends from the first book were tied up in this follow-up, and my only real complaint was that the story felt a little rushed. Once again, the intimate scenes were both detailed and steamy, with psychological elements that really get us into the head of Baylor.
Profile Image for Patricia.
675 reviews2 followers
October 16, 2019
Baylor, Hayden And Jake Part Two

This is the second part of two books about Baylor and her husbands Jake and Hayden. It brings us more of this household that includes Uncle Terry and big brother Matt. Great story, though it leaves us hanging you could picture this scenario occurring every year or so.
77 reviews
January 30, 2020
This was the kicking on the cake!

Now that I have read both books in this little series (no pun intended) I recommend them to first time reader in Mrs Hayes works. The characters remained as was found in the first book, if you have already read it. Ah just enjoy relax and try some dark chocolate, with a glass of red wine.
Profile Image for Kathy Heare Watts.
5,810 reviews176 followers
March 28, 2017
Baby Girl Becomes a Mommy
This is a series that needs to be read in order to fully understand the dynamics of the relationship and how Baylor winds up where she is now in her life. The story is adventurous, with the continued cast of characters from Moving A Little Heart. The dialog is heartwarming and so are the emotions of all involved in this unusual polyamorous relationship. What happens when now Baylor become pregnant and with her health issues from the past, well you have four dominant men who will make sure she is eating, resting and taking proper care of herself and the precious cargo she is carrying. The book doesn't end on a cliffhanger, just a set up for another story!

Merged review:

Baby Girl Becomes a Mommy

This is a series that needs to be read in order to understand fully the dynamics of the relationship and how Baylor winds up where she is now in her life. The story is adventurous, with the continued cast of characters from Moving A Little Heart. The dialog is heartwarming, and so are the emotions of all involved in this unusual polyamorous relationship. What happens when now Baylor become pregnant and with her health issues from the past, well you have four dominant men who will make sure she is eating, resting and taking proper care of herself and the precious cargo she is carrying. The book doesn't end on a cliffhanger, just a set up for another story!
Profile Image for Laurel.
505 reviews6 followers
August 16, 2015
When Baylor moved into a new house she was welcomed by Hayden who butts in her life with his three house mates. Hayden and Jake see the little lost child and become Baylor's daddies and Matt who becomes her big brother and he has a daddy , Terry who becomes her uncle. Now add a giant gecko and a grandpa, and you have her new family which she never had before. Continuing the next book Baylor through flashbacks, remembers being pregnant which is told in a realistic way, the ups and downs, getting married with her two men, Hayden and Jake, also Terry and Matt marry and grandpa it just down the street. All the feelings and emotions of this family are intense. There is laughter, Ageplay, elements of BDSM, spanking, evil people, and tons of love and romance. Breanna has a big heart when writing about this wonderful family. I hope there is another, hint, hint as it's too soon to end this story.
Profile Image for Kathy Heare Watts.
5,810 reviews176 followers
February 6, 2017

Profile Image for Kelly.
371 reviews
June 15, 2017
I already loved these characters, so coming back into their lives was nothing but a joy. Being able to go through Baylor's pregnancy and the wedding with them was so fun. It was interesting to see how their family worked and changed to allow for the new arrivals. And of course, the Little times and spankings were as entertaining as ever. Yet another success by Ms Hayse!

As a side note, the author included Baylor coloring zentangles and mandalas to reduce stress and anxiety and I have to say from experience that it works!
Profile Image for Katy Beth Mckee.
3,962 reviews41 followers
August 16, 2015
I love this sequel to Moving a Little Heart. There is less age-play in this one but we still get all the love and carrying that we were introduce to in the first story. I love a couple of the scenes in the story where some people really get what they deserve. We also meet more people to love Baylor. There is a lot of humor in this one as well. There is also a little surprise tucked into the end of the story which is a wonderful way to finish up the book as well.
25 reviews
July 20, 2017
Repeat of the first book

I liked the first one thats why I gave it 3 stars. But this book was just a repeat of the first book literally. If she puts out a third book to go with the first 2 I hope its new and not just a recap of what he have already read.
172 reviews1 follower
August 20, 2015
Nice continuation

The first book was good and this is a nice continuation. Interesting community they are creating and I would enjoy Dad's story or a neighbor's story from first book. Thanks for the short read.
Profile Image for Alexis Reid.
5 reviews
August 27, 2015
Loveable

Moving and loving a little heart are so full of love, I enjoy the dynamics immensely! Adding twins was a perfect ending
Displaying 1 - 12 of 12 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.