Start by marking “Moving a Little Heart (Little Hearts Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Moving a Little Heart (Little Hearts Book 1)

Moving a Little Heart

(Little Hearts #1)

Baylor Parish needs a fresh start. After a disastrous, loveless marriage and an emotionally neglected childhood, she packs her things and moves to a new house out in the desert to get away from it all and enjoy her freedom.

Unfortunately, the occupants of the house next door have other ideas.

As soon as Hayden Paterson spots her moving in, he takes over. Next she meets his

To ask other readers questions about Moving a Little Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving a Little Heart

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Baby, you're the best

I wasn't looking but somehow you found me
It tried to hide from your love light
But like Heaven above me
The spy who loved me
Is keeping all my secrets safe tonight
~ Carly Simon

There are some books which remind me of a song. With Moving a Little Heart, this song plays in my mind. Baylor Parish is a woman whose lived a loveless life. So often it seems people who love unconditionally just give a
Jesper
Jun 11, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: age-play
It was okay, all in all.

The beginning is great. The middle part is filling. And the ending is somewhat cringe-worthy.

The way it starts out is just fantastic. I think the best premise for these age play stories is to make it natural for the participants to adopt the particular lifestyle, and not just settle for it for sexual reasons. So when it's brought about through a need for nursing and care, it just makes for a better story. And this one does that really well.

The middle part seems largely un
Kathy Heare Watts
FINDING A HOME SWEET HOME
Baylor Parrish has had nothing but a hard 23 years of life. From a neglectful mother who put her in charge of her five siblings since she was three years old, then a bad marriage to a momma's boy for a husband. Finally, after her divorce she wants to just get away from it all and start over and just be in charge of herself. Moving into a new home in the desert in a very small neighborhood, she finds herself anything but left alone. Next door neighbors decide that this Li
Katy Beth Mckee
Somehow I missed this one when it came out a few months ago but I love age-play especially Breanna's. I saw the ad for the sequel so I picked this one up to get read first. I wasn't disappointed at all. I love the way that all the new people in Baylor's life gently and lovingly bring her to a place where they can truly take care of her needs. As her relationship with Hayden and Jake develop they can also begin to explore her wants as well. And when misunderstanding almost rips them apart a someo ...more
Lisa S-C
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was surprised at myself that I liked this book. I read maybe 2 other books in the Daddy/age-play genre and could not get into them. But I liked this one. I actually read it in one sitting. I thought it was well written and maybe because she was 23 and not 40+ running around calling someone daddy, I could relate somewhat. For what ever reason, I liked it and would read another like this from Breanna Hayse !!!
KT
Jun 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marybeth
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful ageplay story. Baylor is moving into a new neighborhood. She has finally escaped her ex-husband’s family’s abuse. As she is unloading the truck, she meets Hayden. He is a little overbearing, but she finds herself attracted to him. Then she meets his brother, Jake. He is more dominant and he wants to be her Daddy. He wants to love and care for her with Hayden. But, there is more! Terry and Mark, a gay couple living there as well are part of the package. Terry wants to be her ...more
Windsong
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uniquely done, I loved it.

Baylor is just out of her awful marriage that came on the heels of a loveless childhood. Now she is moving to the desert to be alone.

Hayden lives next door in the duplex and insists on helping her out with friends and is pretty pushy. Then, as she broke her word to Hayden about returning that night, Jake pulls her over for reckless driving. Takes her home to his upset brother.

Enter Terry and Matt for uncle and brother and you have a family. Too bad Baylor is having a
Laurel
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Breanna Hayse has done it again and has written another marvelous Ageplay romance. Baylor is moving to a new neighborhood after a terrible marriage and just wants space and to be alone. That's not happening as she is welcomed by Hayden who butts in her life with his three house mates. Hayden and Jake see the little lost child and become Baylor's daddies and Matt who becomes her big brother and he had a daddy , Terry who becomes her uncle. Now add a giant gecko and a grandpa, and you have her new
Jerri Eckhoff
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

I have never read this style of book and at first thought nah well maybe so I did a smart thin and downloaded the sample. I find you usually can tell if you will like a book pretty quickly at least I find that to be true. Well I can tell you I read the first five pages and said forget this and immediately purchased the book. I am so glad I did (except for the lack of sleep because I couldn't stop reading). This was so well written and I loved the dynamic that was laid out in the story l
Tara Zormier
So I admit I am new to this Daddy Dom/little girl but the three books I have read are all missing the romance. Yes there is sex and some of it is hot, but I need to feel the characters connect. I did not feel this between this family. I was not expecting an enema in this book, that pretty much grossed me out, but to each their own! I wish I had felt the love between them I think that would have made the story better.

I did not enjoy that there are relatively four men that barge into this woman's
Annie
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Breanna Hayse has done it again. I absolutely loved this book. I have not read a 5 star book in a long time. This one was just wonderful. Age-play is not done very often by many authors, but I am so glad Hayse writes it. All of her characters were fully fleshed out and believable. I enjoyed the way she worked in and uncle and big brother without it feeling strange, they were a family and they were there but it was not a sexual thing. If you enjoy age-play I highly recommend it.
Ava
May 28, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really didn't know about the concept of this book, I was quite surprised.
It disturbed me but it was all positive. Like some people need to be care. And all this book just showed about the love. Love for their own.
Beware that this book was about little girl mode/daddies with uncle and bog brother.... with some spanking on the line and a poly relationship. The good thing was the little girl and big girl was well written.
SH
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, another winner from Breanna Hayse but it's no surprise, right?! Baylor, has huge obstacles to overcome and when she meets her new next door neighbors her life is going to shift in such a great way. She doesn't agree at first and the journey is not always smooth but so worth taking. There is quite a bit of emotion in this book and it is written so very well, the characters and plot are strong and will keep you turning page after page. Very nicely done!!
Sandyinlargo
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Age play is something new to me. I picked this one up because of an email I received from the author giving out a free book in exchange for purchasing "Loving a Little Heart". I had read other books by this author so decided to give both books a try. Got to say I love it! If you've never read any of Breanna's other books, you really need to give them a try.
Susan Landowski
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Menage plus more

I love anything by this author. Look forward to the sequel. This is not just age play. It is also about family dynamics within age play scenario. It has 2 daddies, an uncle, a brother and latter the daddies own father. They teach a woman who has never had a good family life to trust again as well as to play.
Lisa Grais
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If Breanna Hayse writes it, I read it. Simple as that.

This one was a bit different than books that I usually read, but I fell in love with all the characters. The plot was great and it was over way too soon.
Robin
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love AP, you will love this well written and interesting story.
Nicole
May 02, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Baylor was too much of a bad little girl for my liking; heck even I wanted to spank her at times.
Jaycee
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ap, dd, erotic-romance, menage
3.5 Stars
Alexis Reid
May 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very well written!!

I loved the interaction between the characters and the realness of the story! This is my first time reading age play and I really liked it!!!
Emmie
Apr 05, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not my cup of tea.
Brittany
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent AP from Breanna Hayes. I absolutely loved this book, and ALL of the characters. I wished it would go on forever!
Veritas

• Being Their Baby
  • Disciplining the Maid
  • Her Hollywood Daddy
  • The Girl, the Doctor, and the Texas Ranger
  • Becoming Lil' Mandy (Eden, #1)
  • The Marshal's Little Girl (Little History Series Book 1)
  • Learning To Be Little Again
  • Ally and Jake: An Ageplay Story
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Gamble Everything (Gamble Everything #1-7)
  • Phantom Lovers
  • Hard Candy for Christmas
  • Pam-Ann
  • Out of Bight, Out of Mind (Deep Space Mission Corps, #4)
  • Beyond the Edge (The James Lucas Trilogy, #1)
  • Hero to Obey (SEALs of Coronado 0.5)
  • Mikayla's Men (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #1)
  • Master by Fate (The Accidental Master #3)
I’m a native Californian gone 'wild', and had the opportunity to travel the globe and discover the world through the eyes of both a Marine Intelligence specialist and a BDSM lifestyler. I left the service to go into pediatric hospice nursing and grief counseling, eventually working as a marriage and family therapist for those involved in alternative lifestyle development. This experience has allow ...more

Little Hearts (2 books)
  • Loving a Little Heart (Little Heart, #2)