Start by marking “Rescuing His Virgin (The Mercenaries Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Rescuing His Virgin (The Mercenaries Book 1)

Rescuing His Virgin (The Mercenaries Book 1)

Colonel My life was a series of sacrifices and missions. The life I chose. My contribution to the world. I was content in my choice until I rescued my future. Now, I am faced with the choices in a way I never thought possible, because every choice I make will be for her. My Kimbella. With just one look, she became the very air I breathe. Once I take her and make her mine i ...more
Published May 9th 2019 by Breeding Nation Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing His Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescuing His Virgin

Sandy Nikolas
May 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute

This is a cute, quick story. Totally safe and full of hot, sexy times. I did wish for a bit more story line.
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading these awesome authors' work since the beginning :)
This is definitely a story worth reading! It was hot as hell, funny, intense and most importantly, it was safe and with a great happy ending <3 I can't for the next stories of this new and incredible series by these amazing authors :) <3
Stories in Review
Leslee
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of these two ladies, teaming up for another series of safe, naughty novellas. Clank and his Swan meet when he rescues her from kidnappers seeking ransom from her politician father. The moment they lay eyes on each other it's off the charts attraction. These two quickly give into their intense attraction and seek out their happy ever after. I really liked that they addressed the serious topic of the type of missions Clank goes on. They also mentioned how his girl deals with the aft ...more
Lauren
Rescuing his virgin is book one in the mercenaries’ series. This story is short, fast paced and a nice read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable.
The chemistry between Kimbella and Colonel was instant. The attraction and passion they had for one another was undeniable. I really did like them as a couple.
I loved the wedding scene and what Kimbella choose to wear. I liked Saffro
Stefanie
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
M. K. Moore and Chashiree Mixion have teamed up for a great start to a new series. And it started with a bang!! As always it's a short, Alpha dominant sexy read!! Colin is a colonel in the military on a special team that only goes out on special missions. And he got a call that a senator's daughter was kidnapped Kimbelle.
Colin knew that when he saw Kim that she was the one. But first he'd have to rescue her. Life just got more interesting with Kim and in for an amazing wild ride!
It was a great
Barbara Hynes
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A rescue worth reading. A page turner that keeps you wanting more. Colonel goes out on rescue to save many girls, but especially his Kimbella, he so desires to need and he wants her as is woman. Kimbella, who fears the worst is going to happen to her, is rescued by this handsome man who not only rescues her from danger but does so much more for her. Colonel and KImbella and their life together is so hot, romantic, and family for both of them. Thank you MK Moore and Chashiree M. I am looking forw ...more
Jenny
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing His Virgin

Wow these two ladies are amazing writers! For me this book hit all of my favorite things....it’s a short read (less than an hour, that has military black ops/mercenaries, alpha males, strong independent women, instalove and babies! There is No ow/om drama, no cheating. This book is a safe read with a happily ever after and no cliffhanger!!

Another great start of a new series by these two incredible authors
Mindy Chase-selder
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Colin and Kimbella

Another instant hit, and another amazing start to a series. Colin and Kimbella were definitely destined to be soulmates. With just one look Colin knew that Kimbella was his, and she felt it too. Their relationship went from 0-100 in an instant. I can’t wait to read the rest of this series.
Jeannette
May 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Good

This was a good book to read. I liked the characters and their insta-love. Their chemistry went from lust to love in a day. I like this author and can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Evangeline Lopez-Laguna
Hot

This book is hot from the moment he rescues his girl and takes her for himself. The fact that she proposes and they marry a week later is hilarious because they didn’t want to be apart.. and I know the moms are happy about the grand babies...
Mary Murphy
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
From the minute these two meet there chemistry was fire. When he finally gets her safe, he does not want her to leave his side. Loved how supportive he was while she was working out her problems.
Pixie
Heck Yes to the Crank!

Loved this book! I love this adjacent book to the Jorgensen series! It was short, sexy and I Didn't pit it down until I was done.

Dual Pov
No Cheating
No Ow/Om Drama
Cynthia Carpenter
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colonel and Kimbella is insta-love at its finest. This short and steamy,hot, and romantic read won't leave you disappointed and will have your pulse pounding and laughing and smiling and falling in love with these two. Can't wait for the next
Sherricka Cuffee
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Loved the sexiness you get in this short story!
Samantha Brown
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Another great book from these lovely ladies. I completely love this series. Can't wait for what's to come. Kimbella was just perfect for colin.
Kellie
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick fast insta love story with an alpha male hero rescues his forever with a bunch of steamy hot loving. This was a wonderful read.

This was an ARC book I volunteered to read.
Amanda Grubb Fowler
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! Its a quick read but one you will want to re read! Full of alpha Male saving his women. Insta love at first sight.
autumn tate
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy

Hot sexy man check female needing saving check. This book has it all. Insta love, no cheating and a man who only has eyes for his woman. Drool worthy
Heather A.
Super

Excited to read books that have previous characters. Avant wait to hear about Adel and more Jorgensen characters. M.K Moore and Chashiree M Mixon make a great writ I g team
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I love this fast pace read, this is definitely a promising series that I'm looking forward to, miss M.K. Moore I'm patiently waiting for the next alpha to come my way!
Mary
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Theme is good. Characters were so-so. Read tons of super short books but this one was not one of my favorites.
Danielle Grimes-Oliveira
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect 😍

I was So excited to read this book. I loved seeing the other people Om worked with and read their story. I really like Kimbella and Colin. Short read but was perfect
Brandilyn Petitto
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast paced, super steamy read. Colonel and Kimbella share an instant chemistry. This crazy, hot alpha and his sweet, strong counterpart will have you enamored from beginning to end. 💗
Monique galarza
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Perfect Insta love story filled with passion and tons of chemistry can't wait for the next book 😀 📚 🎉
Amyb1975
4.5 take me here, take me now stars

I am partially through the photos when my world stops. The room and everyone in it freezes. Time stands still and my lungs forget to inhale. In my hands, I am holding a picture of the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.

This was a quick, steamy, insta-love gem.
-virgin h, no mention of H past
-no abuse
-no cheating
-possessive alpha
-epilogue at 18 months
Great story. Definitely recommend reading.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Ronnie