Start by marking “Savaged” as Want to Read:
Savaged

Savaged

When wilderness guide, Harper Ward, is summoned to the small town sheriff’s office in Helena Springs, Montana, to provide assistance on a case, she is shocked to find that their only suspect in the double murder investigation is a man described as a savage.

But the longer she watches the man known only as Lucas, on the station surveillance camera, the more intrigued she
Published May 28th 2019 (first published May 27th 2019)

Start your review of Savaged
KAS
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Will you die today?”

Well, color me surprised ...

Believe it or not, Ms. Sheridan wrote a romantic whodunit!! Atypical in every sense of the imagination when compared to her other books, but one I certainly enjoyed.

This unusual storyline goes back and forth between the past and present regarding the hero, Jak, who by the way, is quite yummy ;)

It is jammed packed with mystery and backstory details, along with a law enforcement agent assigned to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Just so
Nilufer Ozmekik
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Three yes I know I took my golden place in the minority but my expectations are so much different maybe I got up wrong side of the bed before I finished this one stars!

I have to make things clear before starting to write how I feel about this book! I love Mia Sheridan’s writing! She’s one of ten best favorite romance writers of mine! I loved her old school style, I adore her horoscope series!

As soon as I got Savaged, I thought I would find a introvert, lonely, cut off from civilization but
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Harper Ward lives in the small town of Helena Springs, Montana where she works as a local wilderness tour guide. Her life gets a lot more interesting when she's called into the sheriff's office and asked to work as a consultant on a double murder investigation. They need her expertise and assistance to help canvas the area. Their only lead so far is a suspect that is described as a savage. He's a big, strong, muscular, wild looking mountain man who goes by the
arini
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
just know that i'm currently nursing a nasty bookhangover bcs of this beastly of a book. if my current state of emotional distress doesn't convince you enough to pick up this book, then idk what else to tell you.

here i present to you my best attempt at trying to lure you into reading this book. i really wish you'd consider to check out the book. especially those of you who are a fan of suspense romances. one that has the appeal of a love interest in the form of a yummy, but tortured and broody
Carol
4.5 stars.
An almost perfect read from Mia Sheridan.
Not only did I totally fall in love with all aspects of this story but it also took me very much by surprise.

A romantic suspense and so much more...
The author takes us on such a gripping and emotional journey. It is a poignant yet extremely satisfying read.
Jak/Lucas totally stole my heart in a not too dissimilar way from how I felt about Archer Hale.
This is a standout book from a highly talented author that has already produced some amazing
Olga therebelreader
I absolutely loved this book! The characters were well fleshed out and the sex scenes were definitely hot. I loved the power interchange between them.
Savaged is more than survival instincts and suspense. The imagery is wonderful with it, and the narration by Mia Sheridan allowed me to visualize so much. I enjoyed the book, although I think it lacked romantic intensity.
A thoroughly entertaining and riveting read.

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 |
Betül
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Savaged was a beautiful story about two characters who are trying to survive and make the best out of the bad hand they were dealt with in life. Both Jak and Harper were great and intriguing characters, and I looked forward to discovering new things about their past. Savaged was mysterious, suspenseful, emotional, and very romantic. Mia Sheridan created an original story with very interesting characters that you can't help but love. I liked that
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars ...more
Curlyhairlass19
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Mia Sheridan just raised the bar on her own writing!

I literally have no words after reading this out of this world experience. I’m not even going to try to wax eloquent, and attempt to formulate words that make sense because I simply cannot with Savaged. All I can do is weep and realize the blessing that we have as readers when our favorite authors create magic like this. Mia went outside her comfort zone with this one and it shows. Her heart and soul was poured into this story and these
Lyn
Audio – 4.5 Stars
Story – 2 Stars

Clearly, it’s me and not the book, but I’m not going to apologize for that. This just wasn’t my kind of romantic suspense. I was expecting a raw and gritty story, but that’s not what I got. The mystery was interesting, but predictable. The romance was syrupy sweet and somewhat sappy. The story overall dragged with limited action scenes. Other than the villains, almost everybody else was just too damn nice.

The chapter long time jumps between the past and present
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Harper lives in Helena Springs, Montana working as a tour guide in the beautiful landscape of the area she has come to love. When a man is found dead in his remote cabin, the local police ask Harper to come in and assist them with her knowledge of the area. A man has been brought in as a potential suspect, his name is Lucas.

Lucas has lived a primitive life, after being snatched from the only home he remembers, he is thrust into a nightmare life of survival. After befriending a forest animal he
Kristen
5 Stars

Wow! This was such a good book. Probably one of my favorite by this author thus far. It was that good! It was unique, intriguing and so well written. The characterization and visualization...phenomenal. The plot’s more mystery/suspense than romance but there’s such a beautiful, slow burn, love story intertwined throughout that’s chock full of heart-and-soul.

I highly recommend this book to anyone looking to read an unique, captivating mystery with a fantastic slow-burn romance.
Anna
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bravo!!!
I'm in awe! Best Mia Sheridan's book for now, I think. Actually, I’m in book-hangover right now.
It's more suspense, mystic and thriller than romance, but there is beautiful love story too!
This is book about hope, strength of mind, waiting for better, forgiveness, love, protection, survival...
A lot of twists, when you think you've got everything out, you'll find new twist.
Triggers: (view spoiler)
P. Dangelico
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: made-a-cynic-cry
Wow. Mia Sheridan seriously stepped up her game. Archer who?
Misty
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Let’s be clear right from the start—this story is implausible, filled with holes the size of meteor craters, and at times laugh-out-loud ridiculous. It’s also feral, animalistic and peppered with enough unbridled lust to make it a GREAT read. This author has mastered the art of character development and does so here with a brilliant, heavy hand that left me breathless and wanting my very own Jak.

The story is that of Jak (aka Lucas), an eight year old abandoned to nature fifteen years prior and
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, I was so excited to see that Mia Sheridan was going to give us another gem and let me just what a gem it is!! When I read the blurb I was like okay this is very different from what I'm used to from the amazing Mia Sheridan but I know she knows how to give us a story that will stay with us for a long time to come.

Lucas's had to fight for his life from a young age and I cannot even begin to imagine how he managed to survive when others didn't. Life taught him to trust no one so he always
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
May 29, 2019 marked it as author-i-dont-want-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Last time I read or attempted to read this author, people were disgusting calling my review out. I guess they haven’t heard of “no two people read the same book” or maybe just maybe they’re just too damn ignorant. Though i showed proof of what I read was true. And now i won’t even bother anymore with this book or any of this author’s book for that matter.

#queenoftherantsisout
#flagmynote
#idareyou
JoAnna Koller
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It never fails. Just when I think there isn’t an original plot line left in the world, Mia publishes a book that proves me wrong. Two characters unlike any you’ve ever met. A back story and setting you would never imagine. I fell hard into this story of survival, survival of human beings, human spirit, and most of all love.
Pam Godwin
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best tortured heroes I've ever read. Gah! This book is sooooooo. Damn. Good. So different. So inspiring. So brilliant. READ IT!
Debbie DiFiore
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very unusual story

I am torn between a three and four star read because there were times it dragged a little bit by the end I was so glad I read it. Jak is a young boy cruelly left to survive in the harsh Montana winter as a boy of eight. An experiment in savagery and survival. The th I vs he went through were just too horrible for words but he did make it. It starts out with the death of the man who had been using him as a lab rat. He meets a woman as well as a sheriff that will change his life.
Amanda Steward
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the author.

I love a lot of authors but no one can compare to Mia Sheridan. This book kept me on the edge of my seat. So much suspense. So many feels it’s crazy I’m not sure why because they aren’t even similar but I kept thinking at times about Archer Hale. It isn’t even summer yet but this is THE BOOK of the summer. I never saw things coming that happened but I ADORED this book. I finished with a HIGE smile on my face and sadness as well because it makes me wonder does this
Nafisa
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
wow this book is absolutely surreal and emotional as hell

Savaged by Mia Sheridan is such a heart-gripping bittersweet novel comprising a mystery mixed with romance between two intriguing characters.

The story plot was truly enthralling and I was hooked from the very beginning.
This is such a beautiful romance novel.

Mia Sheridan never disappoints.
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Savaged is unlike any other Mia Sheridan's that I have read so far!

It is rather a crime/mystery mixed with romance.

The opening scene begins in the night somewhere above a cliff where four little boys will be abruptly thrown into empty air with a question: Will you die today?
These four kids were obviously kidnapped and we'll learn later that they were part of a sick scheme.

Throughout the story we will follow one of them Jack forced to do unspeakable things to survive, totally alone for
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
I don't think I've ever reviewed a Mia Sheridan book with 5 stars. This is still the case. But they're usually above 3 stars, and this is also the case.

Maybe 3.5 stars with this one.

I did skip quite a bit. I liked the interaction between Jak and Harper the best. Honestly if the book was cut by 30%, just keeping enough suspense and mystery but focusing on Jak and Harper, it might be closer to a 5 star.

It's LONG. I'm not a fan of LONG books that don't make me want to read every word.

On the up
Ashley
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, loves
I LOVED this book! I have to start off my review by saying that, in case my gushing from this point forward doesn't convince you. It's been a couple of years since I've read a Mia Sheridan novel, not because I haven't wanted to, but my reading life has been more hectic than ever. Usually, when she would release a new book, I'd be drowning in ARCs with no chance to add another to my list. It's a crying shame! Fortunately, Savaged reminded me just how much I've been missing her writing since I ...more
Bex | TotallyBex.com
4.5 stars!

Such a unique and intriguing storyline!

[full review to come]
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

I loved it!
It was exciting. Mysterious. Adventurous. Heartbreaking. Sweet. Adorable. So sad. Horrible even sometimes. But also so full of hope and love and .... I just adored Lucas and Harper. And cop Mark and his wife.
I felt so sad for Lucas and Harper - both have been through so much. Lucas has the more obvious hard past, but Harper has been suffering for 15 years too. Heartbreaking. But also so perfect. They're sooo perfect for each other.
It was a very beautiful story. I loved reading it!
I
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
This is a shout from the rooftops kind of book. A jump up and down, flail my arms about, and repeat over and over until you know I'm serious:

Read this!
Read this!
READ THIS !!!

I don't even know what else to say. I am so blown away. I feel like I've been waiting for this story. I've been yearning for something to set itself apart from the pack. Something different from anything else I've been reading. And y'all - Mia Sheridan delivered.

Savaged carries the same heart, emotional impact, and
Shannon
I’m pretty much at a loss for words here. Savaged is such a unique story, a premise that I’ve never read before, one that completely tugged at my heart while making me so, so angry at the same time. It was mysterious and suspenseful, with a truly beautiful romance. It had me feeling all the feels, all of them. I don’t even know what to say without sounding like a gushing fangirl. I do know that this book will be right there in my top favorites when the end of the year rolls around.

Can your heart
Talon
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Survive or die."

When I first started Savaged, I was worried because of how slow to start it was. 20% in and I was ready to not read this book any more. I should have never even been worried in the first place. I instantly regretted thinking that once it started to pick up and I couldn't put the book down. Why did I question Mia Sheridan? I should have never even let the thought cross my mind.

Mia Sheridan romances are top notch. There is literally nothing in this world like them. Her characters,
YA Buddy Readers'...: Savaged by Mia Sheridan - Starting June 19th 2019 9 14 Jun 26, 2019 07:11PM

• A Five-Minute Life
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • Jersey Six
  • The Best Thing
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • The Other Side
  • Moti on the Water
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Impact
  • Park Avenue Player
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
We know things deep, deep down, secret things, ancient things, that whisper to us, one to the other. You whispered to me. And I whispered back. 3 likes
“Society has set up a system that incentivizes the breeding of degenerates, criminals, and predators.” 2 likes