Start by marking “The Wolf of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wolf of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #2)

The Wolf of the Prophecy

(The Prophecy Trilogy #2)

Mistakes were made. Now it’s time to pay the price.

Werewolf Aric is losing his mind—literally. The incomplete mate bond with Divina is slowly killing him, and soon, it’ll become unbearable for her, too. He’s determined to do whatever it takes to make things right with his one true love.

Now all he has to do is find her.

But when his witch slips up and risks exposing the p
Published July 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf of the Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf of the Prophecy

Start your review of The Wolf of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #2)
Dianne
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sizzling with passion, razor-taut with tension and an incomplete mating bond…Vitoria Jayne’s THE WOLF OF THE PROPHECY picks up the trilogy baton with a vengeance!

Aric wants his mate. Their bond is incomplete and he is going insane, but lurking in the background is a vampire who also wants Divina, the novice witch. Can Divina choose between Rori and Aric? Must she? There is a prophecy to be fulfilled or the world of the paranormal will be outed and destroyed. Can this witch grasp that she is not
heather - NightlyReading
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jumping right into the second book, I adored the first one and couldn't wait to get this one started.

This book brings a whole new slew of characters. The main one being Aric, the wolf. He is also part of the prophesy and the third point in our love triangle. I struggled throughout this book over whom I adored more, Aric or Rori. I still admired Divina because she had put her foot down even more and was taking no crap whatsoever!

Although I enjoyed the book, it felt a little like it was a filler t
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Oh my this book was so hot and steamy you could feel it coming off the pages. There was so much angst is this book, I wasn't sure I was going to survive it. This was a very well written book and a quick read. You take a emotional ride and then you are left hanging. I can't wait to jump into the next book.
Kristin Scearce
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Julie - One Book More
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second book in The Prophecy Trilogy, The Wolf of the Prophecy picks up where The Witch of the Prophecy left off. Davina left after learning about her bond with Aric. Angry that her choices unwittingly effected her destiny and the prophecy, Davina determines to take control of her fate. On her journey, she meets a mentor ho guides her in the ways of the witch, and she begins to come to terms with the prophecy and her role in it. However, with Rori convinced he and Davina belong together, and ...more
Annie
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, great series.

Divina ran from the prophecy. Only to find it found her. Another witch to mentor her.
Aric 's mate ran. The pain of their incomplete bond is unbearable. His pack is looking for her.
Rori has been summoned to the vampire council. There are more than just him and Percy in consideration for the throne. He no longer wants it. He only wants Divina.
Aric has found his mate. He works on putting things right. Divina is caught between anger and her need for Aric.
When she inadvertently
Philleys Peters
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
An intriguing tale with the three protagonists of an ancient prophecy locked in a battle of wits and brawn and lots of intense emotions. Aric the wolf shifter has found his mate in Divina the witch. But her ex Rori, who dumped her for a throne, is back in her life and relentlessly pursuing her. So Divina goes on the run from Aric and Rori. I really admired Aric for all his brutish temper as he tried to protect his mate by killing the vampire but was always stopped by Divina and the prophecy. Hmm ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in this wonderful series that I just can not get enough of. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about contemporary and paranormal romances in their stories.

Victoria Fletcher
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eeek, can't wait to find out what happens in the last book! Rory is a dick and showed his true colours in the end. Reminds me of a spoilt child who only wants what others have, then when he has it doesn't want it. #TeamAric
Amy

Jan 23, 2020
Theresa Esposito
Jul 18, 2019
Victoria Jayne
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Snowy N
Vicki
Jun 04, 2019
Danielle McDonald
Jun 06, 2019

• Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors, #12)
  • The Gritty Truth (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #7)
  • Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)
  • Blacklisted (Loveless, Texas #3)
  • I Promise You
  • Kaden & Keegan (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 9)
  • After The Climb (River Rain, #1)
  • Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security, #6)
  • Wild Fire (Chaos, #6.5)
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
  • With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
  • Brandon (Anderson Billionaires, #3)
  • Imagine With Me (With Me In Seattle, #15)
  • Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)
  • The Scoundrel's Honor (Sinful Brides, #2)
  • The Turning: Book Two of the Medici Warrior Series
  • The Heiress's Deception (Sinful Brides, #4)
Victoria Jayne is the epitome of a Jersey Girl. She doesn’t [know how to] pump her own gas, enjoys pork roll, and grew up on the Jersey Shore. The only daughter sandwiched between two brothers, she was a bit of a Tom-boy as a child. As an adult, she’s lived throughout the state of New Jersey.

She graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and from Walden Uni

The Prophecy Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Witch of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #1)
  • The Vampire of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews