Start by marking “The Wolf of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wolf of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #2)

The Wolf of the Prophecy

(The Prophecy Trilogy #2)

Mistakes were made. Now it’s time to pay the price.

Werewolf Aric is losing his mind—literally. The incomplete mate bond with Divina is slowly killing him, and soon, it’ll become unbearable for her, too. He’s determined to do whatever it takes to make things right with his one true love.

Now all he has to do is find her.

But when his witch slips up and risks exposing the p
Published July 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf of the Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf of the Prophecy

Start your review of The Wolf of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #2)
♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥
A great follow up!

This book was much better and more engaging to read than the first one - I can't wait for the third.
It had a lot more emotions portrayed in it, and the plot was really engaging and more interesting to read about.
I still feel rather disconnected from the MC, but that might just be me.

Thank you to the author for providing me with a copy of this book to leave an honest review.

→3.75 stars
Dianne
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sizzling with passion, razor-taut with tension and an incomplete mating bond…Vitoria Jayne’s THE WOLF OF THE PROPHECY picks up the trilogy baton with a vengeance!

Aric wants his mate. Their bond is incomplete and he is going insane, but lurking in the background is a vampire who also wants Divina, the novice witch. Can Divina choose between Rori and Aric? Must she? There is a prophecy to be fulfilled or the world of the paranormal will be outed and destroyed. Can this witch grasp that she is not
heather - NightlyReading
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jumping right into the second book, I adored the first one and couldn't wait to get this one started.

This book brings a whole new slew of characters. The main one being Aric, the wolf. He is also part of the prophesy and the third point in our love triangle. I struggled throughout this book over whom I adored more, Aric or Rori. I still admired Divina because she had put her foot down even more and was taking no crap whatsoever!

Although I enjoyed the book, it felt a little like it was a filler t
Amy
Oct 19, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

This book picks up right where the last one left off and dives even deeper into the prophecy. I’m usually not a huge fan of love triangles, but this one worked rather well for me. I loved the push and pull, the angst of making the right decision. The characters had great chemistry and made it super hard for this reader to decide whom to root for. I’m looking forward to seeing what will happen with this prophecy and how everything will come together in the end.

*I was provided an ARC cop
Stephanie
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this! Even better than the first book! This audible book is well written and narrated. There are twists and turns throughout and I can't wait for the final book to be made available on audible. ...more
Melissa, Book Boyfriend and Husband Make Three
This author has magical artistry, she put these words together that have managed to leave me in a state of astonishment.

The story is bewitching. The 3 main characters having a POV keeps the pace of the story captivating there’s so much intensity between them that my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest at times.

The complexity of this had me utterly enthralled, all of the different intricacies that are playing out right before your eyes, yet, time and time again, I was left with m
Viviana
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-reads
This was audible listen.My emotions are all over the place!! Divina is on the run from the prophecy, Aric and Rori. Aric trys to get his mate back, with the bond incomplete their both going though pain. Rori want to just be with Davina.. ugh love triangles alsway keeps me on my toes and i dont know who i want her to be with i know what prophecy says but i just them all to be happy.I cant waith for book 3 so i can put my emotion underr control. she still my bookgirlfriend💚🖤
The Gemini’s Bookshelf

Aric realizes that he messed up with Divina and is doing everything in his power to fix the wrong. With Rori still in the way, this proves to be rather challenging.

I personally keep going back and forth on who I feel like Divina should be with. I feel the worst for Rori. He seems to be the biggest pawn in the prophecy.

I still stand by what I said before. This plot has just been touched at the surface. If you love smut with a light plot then this is definitely for you!

***ARC provided
J
Apr 28, 2022 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in Jayne's The Prophecy Trilogy. A paranormal romance series and should be read/listened in order. In this read Aric and Divina are struggling with the baby bond that is between them, all the while Divina is inwardly struggling with the prophecy and what her role or lack thereof is. Feeling like everything is out of her control and being manipulated she attempts to take control of her destiny only to cause more problems for everyone. How far are they both willing to go to save themselves? ...more
Michelle Archey
May 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I got lost a couple of times because I got distracted. but now I can wait to read the next book. what is the vampire going to do next. will the wolf and the witches relationship survive. recommend this series highly
Brooke
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh no! Oh no!

Ugh why???? I am so torn and I guess how you know it’s a good book otherwise I would be like meh. I really wanted to like Rori, I did. This book though! I can’t stand him anymore. I really hope he finds a way to redeem himself. I also can’t wait for Davina to learn more about herself then watch her relationship progress with Aric.
Kimberly #Audiofile
Apr 08, 2022 rated it liked it
Good second instalment.
I do like this wolf he’s fabulous. Bless him.
Davina tho, I would have thought she would learn more about her supernatural world she’s part of.

Even Rory bless him he’s a morally Grey character that you can’t help but like.

Gifted audio in exchange for an honest review
Smut - 3/5 I do like the wolf/witch sex scene in this one it was hot!

There is a little m/m in this one in a dream between vamp Rory and vamp knight Jonas.

3 star listen.
Maria Barra
May 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Kimberly
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Divina can't seem to outrun the prophecy not matter how bad she wants to. She is also feeling the bond with Alric. ...more
Kirsty Barrett
Apr 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
The energy and characters really take shape in this middle book of the trio. And pieces begin to fall into place. This makes the most difference to keeping you in the story. Definitely need to be all in here - and you will be!
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Oh my this book was so hot and steamy you could feel it coming off the pages. There was so much angst is this book, I wasn't sure I was going to survive it. This was a very well written book and a quick read. You take a emotional ride and then you are left hanging. I can't wait to jump into the next book. ...more
Victoria Fletcher
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eeek, can't wait to find out what happens in the last book! Rory is a dick and showed his true colours in the end. Reminds me of a spoilt child who only wants what others have, then when he has it doesn't want it. #TeamAric ...more
viva
Jul 08, 2022 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Thank you!
Whiskey & Wit Book Reviews
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been side-eyeing Victoria Jayne's The Prophecy Trilogy for awhile now. Whenever an author serves up vampires, shifters, and witches in an all-you-can-read fantasy buffet - Whiskey & Wit Book Reviews takes notice! But then... doubt sets in. Is it going to be enough? Will it be original? Is it worth my time and money? I took the chance, bought the series, and... barely slept until The Last Page!

Is the prophecy real or self-fulfilling? Should you believe the wily witches, the devious vampires,
Kristin Scearce
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Julie - One Book More
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second book in The Prophecy Trilogy, The Wolf of the Prophecy picks up where The Witch of the Prophecy left off. Davina left after learning about her bond with Aric. Angry that her choices unwittingly effected her destiny and the prophecy, Davina determines to take control of her fate. On her journey, she meets a mentor ho guides her in the ways of the witch, and she begins to come to terms with the prophecy and her role in it. However, with Rori convinced he and Davina belong together, and ...more
Annie
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, great series.

Divina ran from the prophecy. Only to find it found her. Another witch to mentor her.
Aric 's mate ran. The pain of their incomplete bond is unbearable. His pack is looking for her.
Rori has been summoned to the vampire council. There are more than just him and Percy in consideration for the throne. He no longer wants it. He only wants Divina.
Aric has found his mate. He works on putting things right. Divina is caught between anger and her need for Aric.
When she inadvertently
Philleys Peters
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
An intriguing tale with the three protagonists of an ancient prophecy locked in a battle of wits and brawn and lots of intense emotions. Aric the wolf shifter has found his mate in Divina the witch. But her ex Rori, who dumped her for a throne, is back in her life and relentlessly pursuing her. So Divina goes on the run from Aric and Rori. I really admired Aric for all his brutish temper as he tried to protect his mate by killing the vampire but was always stopped by Divina and the prophecy. Hmm ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in this wonderful series that I just can not get enough of. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about contemporary and paranormal romances in their stories.

Reena
Mar 16, 2021 added it
Another captivating and engrossing installment in the series! Plenty of angst, and enough steam to melt your e-reader, this second book in the series is even better than the first! I can't wait for the final installment! ...more
Kassandra
Title: The Wolf Of The Prophecy

Author: Victoria Jayne

Synopsis: Mistakes were made. Now it’s time to pay the price.

Now all he has to do is find her.

But when his witch slips up and risks exposing the paranormal world to humans, Aric will need to do the unthinkable t
Zsa
Oct 29, 2022 rated it really liked it
*This series must be listened to or read in order.
The story builds on the first book with more drama, angst, uncertainty and volatility. Divina despite her wishes can't seem to avoid the prophecy. Aric desperately needs his mate before it's too late. Davina, Aric and Rori are being put through the gauntlet, I look forward to the next book.
Patty Mele
Apr 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that this book was very well written and the characters were very well explaine and I really enjoyed this book very much and this is my opinon. I received this book for free thru an Advanced Review Copy, ARC, with an honest review freely given.
Mary Ann
Jun 27, 2022 rated it really liked it
Book two is more to do with the fmcs wolf mate, Alric. it fallows the storyline started in book 1. Still deals with her witch training. Rori the vampire still there too, and he ain't happy Divina mated the wolf. ...more
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review to come— but I loved it!!

• The Trouble with Gabrielle
  • The Scoundrel's Honor (Sinful Brides, #2)
  • Holiday Boundaries
  • Grumpy Protector: Enemies-to-Lovers Romantic Suspense
  • A Rogue Cowboy's Christmas Surprise (The Hart Ranch Billionaires, #2)
  • The Turning (Medici Warrior, #2)
  • The Heiress's Deception (Sinful Brides, #4)
  • The Night Before
  • Häxan (Patrik Hedström, #10)
  • Wanted: Mistletoe
  • Off Limits & Irresistible
  • The Sealed Letter
  • High Class (Sin City Suits #2)
  • A Kiss from a Rogue (Rescued from Ruin, #9)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic, #1)
  • The Nanny (Ruined Castle, #2)
  • Wolf Claimed
Victoria Jayne is the epitome of a Jersey Girl. She doesn’t [know how to] pump her own gas, enjoys pork roll, and grew up on the Jersey Shore.

She’s lived throughout the state of New Jersey and remains there with her sports journalist husband and two darling daughters.

When not writing, Victoria enjoys baking with her daughters, rooting for the New Jersey Devils, thinking of home improvement projec

The Prophecy Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Witch of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #1)
  • The Vampire of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #3)