Start by marking “Take a Chance on Me (Oceanic Dreams #6)” as Want to Read:
Take a Chance on Me (Oceanic Dreams #6)

Take a Chance on Me

(Oceanic Dreams #6)

He was the man of her dreams and their lives were all planned out—until he disappeared without explanation. Only to reappear on the decks of the Oceanic Aphrodite six years later.

Selena Spark has a plan for her life. It’s a new plan, one she devised after her previous plans—the ones she made with her college boyfriend and supposed future husband and business partner fell
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: July 29th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Take a Chance on Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take a Chance on Me

Rochelle
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet, second chance romance between Selena and Lincoln. He left her 6 years ago because his pride was wounded and he was too scared to tell her. They see each other again on a cruise that Selena is on for work purposes and to cheer her sister up. It was a fun story and the characters were likable and realistic. It is a great book that you won’t want to put down.

Jayne Crabdree
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this writers style, she lets you know who the characters are and why we should like them and root for their HEA. I did like both characters and enjoyed seeing them progress through the interesting storyline. It was a unique setting and story and I read it in only two sittings. (Kept my interest for sure).
The only thing that prevented me from going for a full 5 stars was the light details in the intimate scenes. This is likely my own preference the writing was still very good. I'd say thi
Tina Hobbs Payne
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-authors
"It's nice to see you aren't actually dead, I guess, though honestly, it might be better if you were, you sleazy, scum sucking, piece of..." that is the verbal assault Selena's sister gives to the man she once thought she'd spend her life. Seeing Lincoln again was not what she had in mind when she came on board to win over the boss of this cruise line. Now, she has to deal with so much more.

Lincoln is just as charming as ever. And remorseful. Her heart will never be able to resist all the things
Magali
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Romantic second chance
3.5
The story is well written, romantic, tender and clean.
Selena must discover the options of a cruise company that should partner with the company she is working for to open a resort complex in the Cayman Islands. But she discovers that the one who must make her discover the activities is none other than the one who left her without a word 6 years ago.
Between the competition for the management of the new resort, their past, the resentment of Selena for Lincoln and him who s
Lisa H
Jun 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Six years ago, he ghosted on her.

Selena was heartbroken when her boyfriend Lincoln left her without a word. Now six years later, she’s on a cruise ship with Lincoln. And once again they are competing for the same job.

Six years ago Selena got the job Lincoln wanted. And he left because he couldn’t handle it like an immature jerk that he was. I had a hard time with this book because of that one simple act it was so flimsy and weak.

But he does try to make up for it but once again they are competing
Kelly Greer
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second-chance romance is by far my favorite trope, and this one did not disappoint!!! There were pops of humor hidden throughout the book, which I loved. Delancey's character development is always top-notch, and this is no exception. I feel like I know these characters personally, and I could completely relate to their inner struggles. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Selena's decision at the end of the book. And the epilogue!!! I teared up a handful of times. It was such perfection. I c ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is this a second chance for Lincoln and Selena? When her dreams of marriage goes up in smoke, Selena makes some new plans which includes her moving to Grand Cayman for her dream job and to live happily ever after. When Lincoln resurfaces in her life will she have to change her plans yet again? This story will have you cheering for Lincoln and Selena and a possible happily ever after.

Geraldine Streit
Jul 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I usually love Delancey’s stories but I found this one quiet disappointing. I didn’t find the usual spark and humour, just 2 really basic main characters and a way too simple plot. I will put that on the fact it’s a short story and you can develop much in less then 100 pages

Jennifer Wertz
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It is a fun, sweet romance. I love the characters. The setting on the cruise ship makes it interesting and fun. The book held my interest that I could not put it down. The ending was just perfect!
Lauren Braun
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story with relatable characters. The setting is picturesque and one of my favorite places in real life. This was like reading my fantasy come true.

Angelica Larsson
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wellwritten and fastpaced book filled with love and emotions. The characters wonderful characters.

Tracy
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oceanic-dreams
Loved this book! The characters were relatable and fun. Great read!
Paula Lloyd
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone deserves a second chance. This is a great easy read. Ms. Stewart kept me entertained and I was hooked from page one. She has just earned a new fan!!!
Jenny
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love second chance romance...love it, so this book checks all my boxes. Lincoln and Selena meet while training in hospitality and they had an intimate relationship while students with long range plans to stay together, but Lincoln vanishes from Selena’s life after they both apply for a position and Selena is offered the job. Fast forward 6 years later and Selena is sent by her employer on a cruise. The cruise company and Selena’s tourism company is looking at a joint venture together. As She i ...more
Holly Tierney-Bedord
Nancy
Debbie Orazi
LilyAnn Gill
Jun 04, 2019
I'm not big on labels, but there are a few that fit me (not necessarily in this order. Or maybe in this order):
- wine drinker (and wine geek)
- mother of small boys
- military spouse
- writer
- chocolate eater
- ice cream addict

I write about emotional connection and intimacy, and love giving readers smart, sexy books to curl up with.

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delanceywrites

Find me o

Oceanic Dreams (8 books)
  • I Saw Him Standing There (Oceanic Dreams #1)
  • Time of My Life (Oceanic Dreams, #2)
  • Circle in the Sand (Oceanic Dreams, #3)
  • I Thought It Was You (Oceanic Dreams #4)
  • I Will Follow Him (Oceanic Dreams #5)
  • Shut Up and Dance With Me (Oceanic Dreams #7)
  • The Best of You (Oceanic Dreams, #8)