Start by marking “Never Let Her Go (No Escape #3)” as Want to Read:
Never Let Her Go (No Escape #3)

Never Let Her Go

(No Escape #3)

All he wants is his family…

After escaping her ordeal at the hands of her obsessive ex, Jay, Felicity thought she was safe, building a new life with Scott and son Leo in a seaside town. Little does she know that Jay has tracked her down and wormed his way into the confidence of Vicky, a woman from Scott’s past who has her own very sharp axe to grind…

In the gripping final

Published July 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Never Let Her Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Let Her Go

Mark
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I started this, the last in the ‘No Escape’ trilogy, at lunchtime and didn’t really stop until a few minutes ago!
It took less than a few seconds and then I was right back into the story and back with Felicity and her nasty ex Jay who continues to stalk her and make her life a misery
Scott, her new fella is there although about to face a ‘mountain’ of his own and Vicky is soon with us again, good old Vicky, my favourite like/not like character for a long time, shes truly amoralistic but theres jus
Sue
NEVER LET GO is the final book of the NO Escape Trilogy, a psychological thriller by LK Chapman. The three books in the trilogy are best read in order, to follow the sequence of events. For me, this is the strongest of the three books with well-developed characters and a steady fast-paced pace.

Books in the Series Include:

Anything for Him (No Escape #1)
Found You (No Escape #2)
Never Let Her Go (No Escape #3)

“All He Wants Is His Family”

In this last episode of the trilogy, the saga continues and bo
Nessa
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well I am completely and utterly speechless, I’m going to attempt to review this book but I’m pretty sure I won’t do it justice as there are just no words to explain how amazing and gripping this book is.

Oh wow, absolutely triple wow. This was a truly magnificent read and a brilliant end to the trilogy of No Escape, loved it from start to finish.

It was so very well written, in such a way that had you turning the pages real quick, with wanting to find out what would happen next. The characters we
Andy Thorn
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would strongly recommend that you read Anything for Him and Found You prior to reading this book, which is the conclusion to the trilogy. For me, this is the strongest of the three books with very little let up in pace and yet still allowing for some further character development. Having read the first two books already, I was well aware of the obsessive, unpredictable, paranoid and possessive natures of several of the characters and could therefore just get swept along in the thrilling action ...more
Asimah Akhtar
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never Let Her Go is the final installment in the No Escape Series by LK Chapman.

I have read and enjoyed the first book, Anything For Him; and the second book,
Found You; in the trilogy and looked forward to seeing how the story ended.

Anything For Him sets the scene for the story. Felicity meets Jay at a distressing time in her life and at first he seems like the perfect guy. However, all is not as it seems. The first book is very intense, as we are introduced to the troubled mind of Jay who wi
Mrs L
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing conclusion to the trilogy. Felicity is settling down into life with Scott. Leo and Dennis. Scott's ex Vicki continues to cause issues for them, and seems totally unsympathetic or understanding to what Felicity went through.
Jay is now living with Stephanie, although she doesn't know who he really is, and as time goes on, she is not sure she wants to. His behaviour is becoming more erratic, and he is finding it harder to control himself.
The story is told from different viewpoints, and al
Fiona
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tbc
A thrilling conclusion to this hugely entertaining and disturbing series. Each book in the series is told from multiple narrators and the short chapters make for compulsive reading.
The increasingly disturbed mind of Jay is both fascinating and horrific, whilst his actions and violence are terrifying the author cleverly incorporates enough of his background and childhood to give some understanding of why he grew into the person who could do such things. The psychology of the women who allow them
Terri
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tbc-reviewer
The final book in the trilogy. Felicity has settled into her new life with Scott and her son Leo totally unaware that Jay has found her and is stalking her. She still has horrific nightmares and is constantly on edge following her earlier ordeal and is all too aware that Jay is out there somewhere. Jay in the meantime has decided to take his family back. He threatens Scott’s ex Vicky in an effort to elicit her help, she hates Felicity but is scared she has made a huge mistake speaking to Jay. Th ...more
Natalie Lewis
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great 3rd installment to the No Escape series. I was eager to read this final book and see how Felicity and Jay's story ended. We all knew Jay was going to get hold of Felicity again eventually. He was in it for the long game and was not going to take no for an answer when it came to getting back together. If Felicity didn't want to, well then he'd just convince her they belonged together. As before with the other books in the series I read it very quickly, with few breaks as I just w ...more
Susan Angela Wallace
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never let her go by L.K Chapman.
Omg. A fantastic read. A thrilling and gripping story. I was surprised.
Thanks to tbc for an arc of this book. 5*.
Pam Fox
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The third and final book in Chapman's No Escape series, Never Let Her Go concludes the story of Felicity and Jay.
As the title suggests Jay has no intention of letting Felicity get on with her life without him and he fully intends for his little family to be back together again, doing whatever he needs to to make this happen.
Felicity has met Scott and is trying to put Jay and his behaviour behind her. Can she manage this? Or will Jay win her back?
This series has given the reader a look into a vi
Lianne
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved it what a fantastic read. If your a fan of psychological dark and twisty then this is for you. The characters are well written and make you want to shout “ what are you doing” . You think the story is going in one direction at a break neck pace only for it to change. I can’t wait to read the next instalment and see what happens to Fliss
Sian Steen
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Goodness me, what a rollercoaster!

I don't want to say too much about the storyline, as I don't want to spoil anything. Suffice to say that this was a great ending to the No Escape trilogy. I love how Jay was written, I felt genuine anger at Vicki and pure adoration for Scott.

LK Chapman is a fab writer! :)
Beccy Thompson
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from the book club reviewers thank you
This is the third and final book in this outstanding trilogy. I’ve been gripped following Felicity’s journey of escape from Jay. The characters are well developed and have a scary (in Jays case) amount of depth to them.
A cracking read thank you
Bradd Chambers
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read in one day when i was lying at the pool on my holidays. 30+ degrees and still sent chills down my spine. I enjoyed how it jumped between Jay’s life and Felicity’s life with Scott and the dramatic conclusion. Was looking forward to the third and final instalment in the trilogy. Now have Chapman’s other psychological thriller saved in my TBR
Fiona Mccormick
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent end to the trilogy. The first book was truly shocking in parts and the second two carry on that theme. The behaviour of some of the characters is truly terrifying, Jay is psychotic in his behaviour and Vicky isn't far behind!
Very tense and a really gripping read, I would definitely recommend all three of these books.
Sophie Bristow Harris
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Never Let Her Go” is the third and final book in this riveting trilogy of psychological thrillers by LK Chapman. As before this book jumps straight in where book 2 finishes. This book had me gripped from start to finish. It’s not often that I read a complete series of a book so close together but this was one I had to do just that. I fell a little bit in love with one of the characters (detested another with a passion) and shall really miss them as if I knew them in real life.
A superb trilogy w
Claire Cassidy
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
As gripping and well written as the first two books in the trilogy, this final instalment in the story had me hooked from the start. The author writes well about emotion and vulnerabilities. As twisty turny as the first novel, I would definitely recommend this to lovers of the genre.
Claire
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book lived up to my expectations. Well written, fast paced and with the same excellent characters. I really like the way the author gives us a proper finish so we are not left wondering what happened to everyone. This is an excellent trilogy, well worth reading.
Geeta
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been gripped by the trilogy and it was terrifying reading on to see what the climax would be. Felicity/Fliss is unsettled and has an instinct that something is amiss. Jay is determined as ever and his desperation is out of control. A great conclusion to the story.
Lisa Coffman
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The third and, in my view, best, story in this exciting trilogy. I read it quickly desperately needing to know Felicity’s fate. Well written with engaging characters. Highly recommended. Thank you to the author and The Book Club Reviewers Group for the opportunity to read and review this book.
Lindsay
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Wow what a great ending to the series. I loved it and was not disappointed at all. Great writer and the characters and story felt so real I was crying and laughing along with them.
Pamela
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the last book in the series. Many thanks to Tbc for allowing me to review the books. Quite thrilling they were.
Amandapoppins
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read all three books in 3-4 days, complete page turners. Nice touch also that the author added some personal experiences/info at the end.
Such a good trilogy.
Dawn Higgins
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely gripping finale book in this series.I have loved all three books and this book definitely was the best by far.

Jay is binding his time waiting for a opportunity for when he can grab Felicity and Leo so that he can be a family again,but unbeknown to Felicity that Jay has tracked her down, she is now settling down to a life with Scott,Leo and Dennis.This was gripping in the story telling and had me hooked right from the off as you never knew what was going to happen next.

This story was i
Kaz
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, The No Escape Trilogy has been one heart stopping, followed by an adrenaline rush read, to have researched and been immersed in the darkness of such an harrowing, and at times, truly frightening storyline for so long just shows what an amazing talent LK Chapman is, for bringing us such detail in bringing characters to life , you feel their despair, their fear, you wonder how you would react in their place, then, you feel the torment that can engulf a humans mind, that they have no rational ...more
Bessie
Jul 10, 2019
Sam
Sep 04, 2019
danniella cushing
Jul 11, 2019
sarah edwards
Aug 19, 2019
My full name is Louise Katherine Chapman, and I am a psychological thriller author (although I've also written a sci-fi novel!) I have always been fascinated by the strength, peculiarities and extremes of human nature, and the way that no matter how strange, cruel or unfathomable the actions of other people can sometimes be, there is always a reason for it, some sequence of events to be unravelled ...more

No Escape (3 books)
  • Anything for Him (No Escape #1)
  • Found You (No Escape #2)