Start by marking “Hardboiled Lust (Sutter City Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Hardboiled Lust (Sutter City Book 2)

Hardboiled Lust

(Sutter City #2)

Lillian is my boss’s daughter. Being the first man to touch her could get me killed. She’s completely, 100% off-limits.
Lucky for her, I’ve never been good at playing by the rules.

I’m not the type of guy you bring home to meet mom and dad. More like the jacked, tattooed stud you sneak in during your rebellious phase to make your toes curl. And that’s exactly the way I lik
Published May 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hardboiled Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hardboiled Lust

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Story line is great and I loved the characters. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Unexpected twists and turns had me reading this book in one sitting. Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!

Misty Schott
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Lillian and Blade's story!!!

Allison Moss hit the book scene with her first book in this series Hardboiled Love, which was fantastic. With this being book two, Hardboiled Lust does not disappoint, this is a great story and I highly recommend it! These are both books about individual couples and there are no spoilers for the first book in book two, so they can be read out of order if you missed book one. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.

Lillian is the daughter of a mob bos
Lauren
Hardboiled Lust is book two in the Sutter city series. This story is short, fast paced and hot. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. This story is Blade’s story who we briefly met in book one of this series, as he is Daniels big brother.
The chemistry between Lillian and Blade is clear to see and I liked them together. I liked that Blade tried his hardest to resist the tempting
lf
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
What happens when you mix short skirts and hard muscles.................an insta-love

This is an over the top, insta-love, quick paced novella. The story follows Blade, a 36 year old hard muscled bad guy and Lillian, an 18 year old high school senior with a body that has all the curves. Add in the fact that Lillian prances around in skimpy outfits and her father, a mafia type leader of a crime ring, is Blade's boss and what do you get...........some smoldering lust on both sides. This is a bit of
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

WOWZA FOLKS! Prepare yourselves for a tempting and spicy and ultra yummy feast with this newest story from Allison Moss!

Miss Moss is quickly becoming a new favorite author to me. Her stories are INST-HOT and make me burn in the most decadent and dirty of ways. Hardboiled Lust is another fantastic example of a book well written! Its fast paced with a insta lust and love that I find erotic and heart melting. The characters are fabulous and amazing while the plot
Raquel
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action with a whole lot of steamy is what you get in Allison Moss’s latest with a side of the forbidden! This book follows Blade a character we met in the first book who happens to work for a mob boss and is tasked with “babysitting” 18 year old Lillian. Blade is instantly attracted to Lillian but knows that she is too young for him and that his boss would definitely not be too happy for them to be together and tries to keep her at a distance but Lillian doesn’t let the hardened man getting away ...more
BusyM3
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fast paced, steamy read that will have your turning the pages till the end. This story is about a older alpha male and younger woman. Lillian is my boss's daughter and I am her to protect her. Being the first man to touch her could get me killed but I can't stay away. This is a well written story, great characters with off the charts chemistry. A great read.

Elysian Fields
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an exciting steamy read about a mob boss’s daughter and one of his men. I loved the action and the heat that this story had. The characters were fun to read and well fitted for each other. Lillian was such fun, she teases Blade to no end and he does his best to not give in… but what kind of story would this be if he didn't?! I enjoyed this is a standalone story. I received an ARC and I am leaving an honest review.
Vivian Chrisman
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Boiling Hot...

Wonderful follow up to book one. We met Blade in "Hardboiled Love" and I was eager to read his story. I wasn't disappointed. The chemistry between Lillian and Blade was boiling hot. If you're looking for a short, hot read to provide some heat...this is it!!!

*I received an Advance Reader's Copy of this book which I am voluntarily reviewing*
Michelle
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Not bad. The hero is great, the heroine is pretty likable, and they have good chemistry. It's a bit fast but, hey, that's half the fun. The happy ending is sweet. Enjoy.

***I decided to review an ARC of this book.***
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Take one possessive alpha bodyguard plus a young sassy mob boss's daughter, add in some action, lust, insta-love, plenty of steam, and a HEA, and you get one great romance story.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Beth
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it
i have book 3 to read now ... i did prefer book 1 over this read ...but i like the male character ... it is a one and done ... quick and over??! i am not a fan of Daddy books ...but i can get over it to see where we will head??! HEA ending if you wanna call it that. ( ;
Glenda
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blade is charged with keeping his boss' daughter safe, but can he keep her safe from him? Lillian may prove too much of a temptation.
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
I received an Advanced Reader Copy of this book and am leaving my honest review.
Stories in Review
Jul 17, 2019
Tonya
May 18, 2019
Jennywren
rated it did not like it
May 28, 2019
Elizabeth
Aug 10, 2019
Kyle Dubreuil
Aug 15, 2019
Allison Moss lives a perfectly ordinary life, which she makes up for by writing some of the most wild, over-the-top, kindle-melting romance books you'll ever read.

Her stories feature tough, alpha heroes and strong, likable heroines. There's adventure, some insta-love, LOTS of steam, and always a HEA! If you're into fun, steamy, safe romance reads, Allison Moss is the author for you.

Want a free boo

Sutter City (4 books)
  • Hardboiled Love (Sutter City Book 1)
  • Hardboiled Babymaker (Sutter City Book 3)
  • Hardboiled Fake Honeymoon (Sutter City Book 4)