Start by marking “Eternal Love (Age of Vampires #7)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Love (Age of Vampires #7)

Eternal Love

(Age of Vampires #7)

The holy mountain awaits.

As Callie and Montana take their fated path toward finishing the curse, they must rely on the courage of their friends to help them reach it before their enemies catch up.

It's time to pay the debt. But are they ready to face the price?
Published May 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Love

Start your review of Eternal Love (Age of Vampires #7)
annie
5/5 Stars

"And I still love you with the fierceness of a thousand suns."

'Eternal Love' is the epic final book within the 'Age of Vampires' series! Callie and Montana take their fated path toward finishing the curse but they can't do it alone. They must rely on the courage of their friends to help them reach it before their enemies catch up. It's time to pay the debt. But are they ready to face the price?

⤷ OMG, I can't believe these books have come to an end! This journey has been so beautiful an
Anastasia シ
Full Review on my blog!
*a copy was provided by the author*

“And I still love you with the fierceness of a thousand suns.”

What an epic finale. This final book was so memorable and gut-wrenching, and did not disappoint. I absolutely love the infusion of Viking lore and the way this series is wrapped up is perfect; it was everything I had hoped for and so much more.

Eternal Love is the seventh book in the Age of Vampires series and it was addicting, I read it in one sitting. So many ups and downs
Angie
"We demonised you as you demonised us but now we stand united against our true enemies and we will end this curse together."
"The most powerful creatures in existence united at last," I replied with a dark smile. "May the gods have mercy on anyone who dares stand against us now."

-- Erik & Magnar

5+ stars!

What an epic finale. I went into this novel knowing that Caroline and Susanne would hold no punches and make this final journey as memorable and gut-wrenching as possible for us readers, and as
Caroline Peckham
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
It's time to pay the debt... add the epic final instalment of the Age of Vampires Saga to your TBR now!!

Releases May 13th!
Shirley Cuypers
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-beta, 2019, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti!

Eternal Love
is the seventh and final book in the Age of Vampires series and continues the story of Callie, Magnar, Montana and Erik.

So this will be the last review of the Age of Vampires series and I just have to mention that I love all the covers in this series. They’re so pretty and I’d love to have them on my bookshelf!

Let’s talk about the book itself. Eternal
Danielle Frost
Nisareen
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
“You had more than a thousand years on earth, more than any man has ever seen. The debt was always going to be high.” - Andvari

As realisation dawns, Magnar is horrified at his transformation and is ready to end his life rather than give into to his thirst. His new combined strength means that the Belvederes are no match for him now. Callie pleads with him to stay with her until they can end the curse.

Grief stricken at the loss of one of their own, the Belvederes make the long and treacherous j
Angela Cuéllar
pooled ink Reviews:

What an ending!! I absolutely love the infusion of Viking lore and the way this series is wrapped up is perfect!! So many ups and downs, I was gripped from start to finish and what a finish indeed! I don't normally enjoy longer series (and yes to me 7 books is long haha) but Age of Vampires moved so swiftly with twists to tease my desperation and intriguing characters to hold me enthralled that I'd read it all again. Whether you've yet to read this book or you're worried a
Allie
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-and-liked
4.5 stars for series. One comment on this book is that I wished it ended a little earlier in the story, I thought one part at the end wasn't necessary to the story. But ultimately didn't really detract from series. ...more
Amy
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, vampires
Wow- this was a long and epic adventure! I really enjoyed it and the characters! It did seem to drag a bit by the end. But may because I read the entire series in under a week!
Nisareen
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Barbara Marie Warner
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eternal Love (Age of Vampires Book 7)

OMG.... ❤️ I ❤️ LOVED ❤️ LOVED ❤️ THIS ❤️ WHOLE ❤️ SERIES!!!!

I read books 1 -7 yesterday until now.... non stop.... they where so spectacular!! I had read books 1-4 already, but I re-read them again... I am usually ARC, but could do it this past few times do to migraines that were horrific..... so, because I always purchase any books written by Caroline Peckham, since she is an amazing writer, I figured I would wait until I could read them back to back....
meghann
Shelves: arc
This is so bittersweet. I absolutely loved how this ended, but I am so sad this series is over. This has been a whirlwind with how quickly each book has been released, and now I don't know what to do with myself. Probably take a nap and recover from all the feels that were felt in this book. There was a lot of struggle in this one, both internally and externally. I just wanted everyone to be okay, but at times it seemed there was no coming back from what they went through. But Callie and Montana ...more
NanaShauna Joesten
This is a fantastic ending to the series. I Just love it. I am a lover of Twilight Saga and to me this series surpases that. You fall in love with all the characters as well. Its sad to see the series end. But this is definitely an epic read. From the first page to the last I could not put the book down. This is just one of the epic reads I have read lately. But this is definitely one I would like to see made in a Movie or even a Netflix series. The Authors has really done a Fantastic job. Espec ...more
Leena Harduth
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a bittersweet journey Eternal Love has been for me. My final goodbye to the beautiful characters that I have grown to love. The final book was everything and so much than I ever expected. It was simply amazing to see how the final product came together so beautifully. For me I would love to see the Eternal Series made into a movie This was such a high for me. To our very own Montana and Callie well done for such an awesome kickass series. I wish you guys grow from strength to strength ❤️❤️❤ ...more
Betina Clark
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing fast paced conclusion to one of my favorite series. It was bittersweet to say goodbye to these characters because we have become so close during this series but the authors do an amazing job as usual of tying up all the loose ends and hold you in suspense until the end. Love the ending ..I almost cried. I want to thank the authors for allowing me to be an ARC reader of this series. This is an honest review. You will not be disappointed with any of the books in this series.
M.P.
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The epic conclusion of this series can be summed up as follows: shock, tears, disbelief, more tears, and the conclusion. I’m not giving anything away here, you’ll have to read it for yourself. I will say that I cried so much in the middle of this book that my husband is still making fun of me for it. And I guarantee, if you’ve started with book 1, you’re hooked and will be reading this one anyway. They’re totally addictive. It’s ok, reading won’t hurt you...it’s not drugs.
Cheri Tipler
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a F#&*ing Rollercoaster of my emotions this Book took me on! Eternal Love #7 Age of Vampires Series. If I can see the clear images in my mind and feel what that character is feeling, I’m lost in a world that brings absolute joy to me. This book was so perfectly written to bring about a fulfillment of all heartbreaking to mend, such details to bring these lores together to create this world. This is truly one of the best series I’ve read.
Anna Lyman
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No words can even come close to what I feel about this book and series. Eternal Love had me anxious, scared, crying, screaming and made me feel the pull of passion in my soul. The authors are amazing in the writing of the characters and how they pull you into their life as if you were living it. I am so sad this is the final book and so happy to know the rest of the story. Thank you for a most fabulous journey in a wonderful world of imagination.
Jean
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series

This series has captured and captivated my heart to pieces. I cannot put the book down until I have read the final series. It was well written and it has a unique twist and satisfying ending. This last installment made me fall in love with the characters even more. The writing and language was simple and concise and yet moving and powerful. I felt like I was part of their journey while Callie, Magnar, Montana and Erik are searching for the mountain to break the curse. How I love th
Robyn Hector
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And so it ends

I laughed, I cried, I mourned and I rejoiced.
Everthing comes to a head in the final installment of this series.
Magnar and his possessive ways annoyed me, but also was so fitting.
I mourned the losses with Erik, but wanted to slap him upside the head for the way he treated his wife who stood by him even after he almost killed her.
Watching the relationship between Magnar and Erik evolve was a highlight of the book. After what they have been through together it was inevitable, and I lo
Karen Voitik
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
>Book Review – Eternal Love
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 7th book in the Age of Vampires series and ends with an HEA. The gang is on their way to the sacred mountain in order to fulfill the prophesy. There are a lot of fight scenes with Valentina, biters and the gods. The story takes an interesting twist with Magnar and how he deals with his new reality. Erik also has a personality change when loss hits him hard.
>This book has a lot of action and some interesting views into th
Debbie Turk
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Devastating, Heart Breaking, Cruel And Unjust!!😭💔😡👎
This Read Is Full Of Inspirational Characters & Deserves my: 4.5 Stars 🌟
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Eternal Love (Age of Vampires #7)

This was a weighty & emotive conclusion to this exciting series! The culmination of everything of everything they've all been trying to achieve has cost them so much. The journey continues to be arduous, tormented & dangerous too. Magnar is handed a massive decision to make.😕 The perseverance in the face of near d
Carol
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eternal Love (Age of Vampires Book 7)

This was a long road but well worth the the time it took for this marvelous journey. The roadblock they encountered along the way were enough to break the strongest of travelers. Just when you think the road looks smooth and clear, another obstacle blocks their way and they would have to find their way around or make a new road altogether..
This is a very compelling series well worth the traveled road and everyone reading it would say the trip was well worth i
Liz
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The whole series was amazing. I dont usually write reviews and I read ALOT of books on kindle unlimited!! A totally different swing on how vampires were made, which was pretty great :) This was a wonderful story from beginning to end, but not for anyone who doesn't like that little tingle between your legs here and there thru out the series. Lol.
Loved it and couldn't put it down!! It was one of those stories that you REALLY want to know what's gonna happen, but you just dont want to end.
I'm re
Jamie Wilson
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kissy-face, series
“Don’t live with regrets or you may end up dying with them too.”

What a ride! The story took a turn towards the gods and I loved it! There were so many twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the relationships that grew stronger throughout this book. Everything rounded out really well. There were so many well written action sequences. I loved every minute of it! I feel like the end was rushed and I would’ve liked a little longer time spent fighting the gods, but ultimately
Michele Evans
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this series!!!

Perfect ending to an amazing story of adventure, strife, beating impossible odds and finding true love and happiness. This series has been one of the best I’ve read this year and it was so amazing. The vampires and the slayers endured so much at the hands of the gods and I couldn’t think of a better ending for them and the gods than the one this delivered.
Stacy Gallina
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was one of the most exciting and beat endings to a series that i have ever read. I loved each and every book in this series. Each one kept me on the edge of my seat. However, this one was not only intriguing it was emotional too. My nose ran while i cried, it was disgusting. These books must be read in order and if you have not tried this series, you are missing out on an adventure.
Bee
Apr 26, 2021 rated it liked it
I feel like the last two books dragged on too
long.
Maybe it's just me but this last book, especially
after they arrive at the temple, took an odd turn and
I didn't enjoy it nor understand why it needed to
happen the way it did.

I get they were up against the God's & needed to fight
for their lives but some of it was just too much.

I would have preferred to see the twins do part
of what the guys did..

They were more than capable of doing so..

Kandace Humphrey
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough

This book is so good that as I read it I lived it. My emotions went wild reading it. I cried, laughed and got mad just like the characters in this book. I can't Express how much people should read this series. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has ended. Much love to the authors.

• Eternal Reign
  • Eternal Vow
  • Summer (Evermore Academy, #3)
  • Rebel Rising
  • The Ruthless (Queen Crow #2)
  • Eternal Curse
  • The Trade (Vampire Kingdom #1)
  • Spring (Evermore Academy, #2)
  • Reborn (Shadow Beast Shifter, #3)
  • All Hail (Queen Crow, #1)
  • Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #5)
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • Broken Knights (Gifted Academy #4)
  • Hateful Heroes (Gifted Academy #3)
  • 7th Circle (Hades, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #4)
  • Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters, #2)
Caroline Peckham is the bestselling author of The Vampire Games Series, The Age of Vampires Saga, The Rise of Isaac Series and the Forbidden Fairytales Series.

She'd love for you to come join her reader group on Facebook where you can get your hands on advanced copies of the books plus chat with readers and enter giveaways.

Caroline lives in the south east Eng

Age of Vampires (7 books)
  • Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires, #1)
  • Eternal Shade (Age of Vampires #2)
  • Eternal Curse (Age of Vampires, #3)
  • Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires, #4)
  • Eternal Night (Age of Vampires, #5)
  • Eternal Storm (Age of Vampires #6)