Start by marking “The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series” as Want to Read:
The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series

The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series

He sold his soul to the devil, now he’s a traitor seeking redemption…
Spencer Knox was forced to leave his whole world behind when he betrayed his boss. After years of hiding in the dark shadows of the underworld and doing unspeakable things, Knox finally took a stand for what was right, and it cost him everything. As the new owner of a mechanic shop in a quaint little town
Published August 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series

Shannon
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The characters in this story are just that, characters. They are funny, sweet, determined and super sexy together! Spencer Knox grew up a dangerous street rat, someone who would do anything for a safe place to sleep without a knife in the gut. Spencer decides he needs to get off of the street and change his ways. He moves to the isolated town of Landston to start over. No one knows him here and that’s the way he likes it. Josie Baird is also starting over without her crappy husband who is refusi ...more
Laura Furuta
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Traitor (An Underground Bad Boys Romance Book 2)
By: India Kells
5 out of 5 stars

The story The Traitor (An Underground Bad Boys Romance Book 2) by India Kells is a book that I found entertaining to read and hard to put down. It is a story that pulled me in from the very beginning. I enjoyed reading about the characters of Spencer Knox and Josie Baird. Spencer has recently moved to his new mountain home and is the new owner of a mechanic shop. He has always said that he is able to give away hi
Michelle Austin
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Traitor (An Underground Bad Boys Romance Book 2) by India Kells was a great 5 star read.

Knox has bought a mechanic shop in a small town away from everything. Josie is a woman that Knox has seen several times and can’t get her off his mind. Josie is trying to stay to herself and working to get herself away from her soon to be ex and his debts. When she is approached by her friend Georgia to cover her job while she goes away for a few weeks she jumps at the opportunity to make more money. Knox
Anne
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When the past needs to be put behind you

Spencer Knox has a past that he is ashamed of. His calls himself a traitor for going against the people who he grew up with and worked with. He wants tp start a new ;ife fasr away. So buys a garage and tries to live a normal life.
From his home he has got used to watching the beautiful woman walking past his home, he had heard her name was Josie Baird. But that was all he knew about her. He knew he couldnt offer her a future so there was no point starting s
BusyM3
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book is steamy hot. It will have you glued till the very last word. This story is about Spencer , Josie and Gage. Their story is full of suspense, drama, steamy sex, abusive ex, fighting, and it will have you glued till the end.
Spencer has left his whole dark bad world behind. He betrayed his boss and left to start over. So he goes to a small town and buys a mechanic store and try’s to redeem himself. He thinks he is broken and doesn’t deserve live or anyone.
Then he meets Josie who is t
Caralee
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Traitor (An Underground Bad Boys Romance Book 2) by India Kells
5 Stars!!!!!

I am absolutely without words this book was such a great read. I have read this author before and I was not disappointed. I really was hooked from the first page. I realy find that this author has such a refreshing style. The characters really jump up off of the page and straight into my imagination. I felt as though I was Josie.

I really like how the author creates the drama around the characters. Josie and Spencer
J. Ockenhouse
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first experience reading an India Kells book and I'm still coming off the adrenaline the story provided. Spencer Knox - a man of mystery who I had to know all about. His past, present and future was all I thought about.

The woman he watched from his window is an even bigger enigma. Why no matter the weather does she just stand by the trees? What is her story?

We soon find out when fate throws these two into some of the most kinkiest and twisted sex you could dream of. As he tries to battle hi
Chikap09
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knox, needing a break from the life he's know, escapes to the small town of Landston. Enters Josie Baird. A woman who is struggling in some of the worst possible ways due to a horrible previous relationship. Knox has no intention of pursuing his attraction to Josie, but when circumstances force them in close proximity, the sexual tension cannot be denied. Josie is incredibly strong-willed, resilient, and faithful and any woman less than that would be unable to handle Knox, who is also stubborn, ...more
Julie
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Traitor (An Underground Bad Boys Romance Book 2) by India Kells is a five star novel. I could not put this book down! I loved reading the story of Spencer and Josie. Spencer thinks he is a bad boy and doesn’t deserve anything real because that is how he grew up. Little does he know, he is going to meet someone who could care less about this. He thinks he needs to stay away from her because his past problems are too much to bear, but he will soon learn that the connection between them is too ...more
Patti Shaw
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A little walk on the dark side but not so far as to be a turn off. No BDSM just hard core sex. Knox has issues from his past he is dealing with and doesn't think he is good enough for Josie. Josie has her own issues and can't believe not one but two men find her attractive. There is some menage but it is not the whole plot. Knox and Gage are friends who come from the same background and are more like brothers. Gage helps Knox realize he is in love with Josie. You'll have to read it to find out h ...more
Tania
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Josie had a bad marriage, she gave up on love. Spencer has a dark past and has always said that he can give his body away but not his heart. Gage and Spencer are best friend and they both have a past. Gage and Spencer think Josie is the most beautiful woman they had ever seen.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily l
Bobbi Wagner
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just as much if not more than the first book. It is a steamy, hot story that I read in one sitting, I couldn’t put it down. The characters made the story feel real and made me want more. Spenser just wants to have a normal life but then he meets Josie. He is not good for her so he stays away but what will happen when fate throws them together? As past comes to battle past is there a HEA for these two? They have great chemistry, well developed, I loved them. A must read!
Heather Lovelace
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have any experience with Kells you anticipate that this will be another smoking hot, chemistry filled, intense page-turner. And you would be right. The characters jump off the page and the detail is fantastic. Although part of a series this book can stand on its own without the reader feeling behind in the narrative. Extremely well written and well paced between the drama and romance. Kells is a must read and only continues to reinforce this opinion with every book I read.
Mary
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a very enjoyable new "Underground Bad Boys Romance"! It's one I had a hard time putting down. Nicely developed with good strong characters. Spencer has had a tough life on the streets. Josie has had a tough married life she can't escape. Thrown Gage, Spencer's friends, into the mix and you have a real adventure. I enjoyed this story a lot! Spencer and Josie have come into each other's life at the right time their journey is intrigue, steamy and what a ride.
Leslie Cargile
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all, let me start by saying this is a good read. The characters pulled me from the beginning, and I didn't want to let go at the end. That being said, this is the second book in a series. Had I known that, I would've read book 1 first, because references are made to prior events that don't make a lot of sense unless you've read the first book. So, yes, definitely read this one. But I HIGHLY recommend that you read book 1 first, just so you'll know more about what's going on.
Tammy
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this fast-paced steamy read. Spencer moves to a small town and buys a mechanic shop to start his life over. He sees Josie and sparks fly; he knows he isn’t good for her so he stays away. Gage, a friend from Spencer’s past shows up and sparks fly between him and Josie as well. He wants to keep Josie safe from his past, but can he? Plenty of drama suspense and steam, the story really draws you in. I loved the characters and the chemistry is hot. I loved it!
Heather Wamboldt
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a hot and steamy read in the Underground Bad Boys Romance series. The characters are well developed and have great chemistry together. This story has it all: suspense, drama, danger, and steamy sex. I am looking forward to reading more from this author.

poppy
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I just loved this book it is the second book in the series and I enjoyed it just as much if not more than the first book. Not only did I enjoy the storyline I liked the characters and thought they were smoking hot together. This is a great addition to the series and a good steamy read I would recommend it.
Booknook Reviews
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

Trigger warning: psychological abuse

This naughty story features sex between MFM, MM and MF and I liked it. It is scorching hot! The men know what they want and they help their gal figure out what she wants too. Yum.

Barbara
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the An Underground Bad Boys series a well written story that held my interest until the end. Spencer Knox and Josie Baird's story has suspense, drama, danger, an evil ex, and romance. I hope Gage gets his own story,I would like to see him happy. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jamie
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a good read. The three protagonists, Knox, Josie, and Gage each have pasts that haunt them with baggage that they carry well into the story. The way their stories merge and evolve is wonderful.

QuinnReads
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Josie and Knox ...and Gage have a story worth enjoying. There's the heat, some underground fighting, a despicable ex, and did I mention the heat? There's mfm, mm, and plenty of mf action to warm you up.

CJ
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! The book caught my attention and never let go. The main characters are so well written that you actually care about them as if they're close friends.

I requested a free review copy of this book through StoryOrigin and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amber
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a steamy read. Its packed with so much you cant put it down. It was mu first book by this author and I'm drooling for more!

Tina
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect dark romantic suspense to escape into. Great story, well-plotted and perfect characters as they play off one another perfectly.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Elvira
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was hot and steamy with plenty of chemistry. The characters are well developed and engaging and had my attention from the beginning with the storyline flowing smoothly.

Monique Hebert
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a hot little read. I enjoyed the hot scenes the most. Would have preferred a different ending, but it was still an HEA.
Patricia
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Knox was something else. Sometimes it is harder to let things go in your own head than it is for others to do it and in this book that is the case. Knox has a past. Everyone does. But he can't let it go until he meets Josie. She was in a bad marriage and her husband left her with a lot of mental baggage that she won't let anyone help her with. Until she meets Knox and Gage.
But then their pasts come back and almost do them in. Loved the tenacity that they all have.

I received a free copy of this
Simms Is Litty
Aug 08, 2019
D S
Aug 17, 2019
Writing for me is like being caught in the eye of a storm and loving every single minute of it.

Dear courageous readers, who dared to thread inside my wild imagination, filled with adventures of amazing women and courageous men, welcome to my world. When all seems to be lost, strength, intelligence and love will help my heroes fight back darkness, and find their way to each other. And you know what