Start by marking “Teardrop Shot” as Want to Read:
Teardrop Shot

Teardrop Shot

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  7,124 ratings  ·  1,020 reviews
I asked for his criteria for bed buddies-that's the PG version.

He swore at me and said he didn't do groupies. And just like that, our friendship was off to a great start.

Reese Forster was the starting point guard for the Seattle Thunder.

Gorgeous. Cocky. Loved by the nation.

He's also attending preseason basketball training cam
Published June 24th 2019 by Tijan (first published June 23rd 2019)

·  7,124 ratings  ·  1,020 reviews

Start your review of Teardrop Shot
Corina
I wasn’t ready for this book. Honestly, I had no idea what kind of emotional, thoughtful and poignant story was hidden behind this gorgeous cover. For me, as a reader that has been reading Tijan books since 2014, I feel this book was her best yet. It was thought provoking, deeply emotional and incredibly touching.

But I must admit that during the first 20% of the book, I wasn’t sure what to think.

On the surface this book sounded like a sports rom-com, with an adorably dork
Wendy

I am definitely a Tijan fan and so, of course, I want to read every book she releases...I did not, however, expect to love this book so much, that from now on, Mason will have to share his number one spot. I absolutely adored Charlie and Reese !!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor adorable gif

From the moment I started reading, I was pulled in and I did an all-nighter so I could finish in one go. I loved it that much. Maybe it was the writing style...maybe it was the awesome characters or maybe it was the interesting storyline. It was probably all of those combined though 9f01372377900d9203bc4efe48eb1659

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor so much goodness gif

Now this book was pretty long, but for me...I
EmBibliophile
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars

This was a cute emotional sports romance. The characters were so adorable and heartwarming. The book had the equal balance between heavy heartbreaking moments and cute humor. I loved Reese and how calm, patient, and understanding he was. My only issue with this book is that maybe I loved them more as friends?
I don’t know, I just didn’t feel much when they were together. I felt like there was something messing. I loved it more when their relation was just a platonic friendship. But
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Teardrop Shot is a quirky emotional romance that at the end of the day, you will find yourself wanting to hug some these characters. They went through a lot and I liked that through the heavy moments, we were rewarded with some much needed humor.

Charlie has been through a lot the past few years in her personal life. She’s sacrificed more than anyone could have imagined and to this day, she still feels a certain kind of pain whenever she thinks about the “what ifs”. After a bad breakup and being
Karla
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars**

I’ve read quite a few books by Tijan but this one really blew me in the best of ways.

“Teardrop shot” felt so different from Tijan’s other books I certainly wasn’t expecting this emotional and heartbreaking story. I loved the way the author took her time with the MC’s Charlie and Reese with each encounter I felt their connection grow more and more. Charlie was such a refreshing h her dry sense of humor had me laughing and rolling eyes but she was so much more than that. Reese too was amazing
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
PSX_20190621_173729

Title: Teardrop Shot
Author: Tijan

I feel like a broken record when I say this but I LOVE Tijan's books. Every new book release of her's makes me giddy with excitement.
The first time I read Tijan's book was during the winter of 2014. Carter Reed was the first book I read and ever since, I have devoured and inhaled every book.
Tijan is without a doubt one of my favourite author and her latest TEARDROP SHOT is beyond incredible.
PSX_20190621_173729

Title: Teardrop Shot
Author: Tijan

unnamed-2.jpg
I am a sucker for sports romance and at the same time, I am very picky about them too. I can say with utmost conviction that Teardrop Shot is so much more than a sports romance.
Having read the book, I feel like I am drowning with emotions that were so unexpected.
I am having such a hard time trying to explain how good this book is. It is by far MY favourite Tijan book of ALL TIME! Yup. It's that good.

I have never loved, cried, laughed as much as I did with any other books written by her. I never wanted this book to end. EVER.

54256505-1346221622183041-4103784166917668864-n_orig.jpg

Reese and Charlie are such unbelievable characters. I love how weird and unapologetic Charlie is about herself. I LOVE LOVE her nervous rambles and hilarious questions.
Reese, this man is staggeringly out of this world. His patience and understanding nature is divine! Let's state the obvious here and say that when Tijan describes his physique? I drooled and so will you hahahah.

Reese and Charlie have the most unique incredible chemistry. The spark between these two characters make for an addictive read. Their banters are hysterical. I mean, I could go on and on and pin point every single detail that I loved about this book but where's the fun in that?

Nothing I've read by Tijan has disappointed me and she just hit the nail with this book. Teardrop Shot is a MUST READ!!
Highly recommend it.

5star
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ekkkkk Thank you!! Crazy love this author!!
Justadele
Jun 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
This was the polar opposite of any book Tijan has ever written, I'd go so far to say it actually was like reading a new author entirely.

I think the h was suppose to be funny and a bit kooky but she just came across as a total weirdo and the dialogue was so off the wall I had to re-read whole paragraphs to try and understand what on earth she was talking about?

The humour wasn't funny it was just cringeworthy and painful to read and I'll be honest I didn't have a clue what the hell wa
Elle's Book Blog
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Release Date: June 24, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Tijan writes a great sports romance with Teardrop Shot. And while the book does involve sports (basketball specifically) the story is so much more than that. Tijan writes and emotionally layered story with quirky characters who embrace their flaws. Charlie, the heroine of the story, is truly one of a kind. I can't remember ever reading about a character quite like her. So to say that in itself/>/>
Jessica Alcazar
I have never read a book by this author but how does one not read a book with this blurb snippet: Reese is in the NBA. She's a little psycho. ????

TAKE ALL MY MONEY RIGHT NOW

Since the end of May, when I saw a post of this book with the psycho snippet, I have devoured 5 books by this author including Teardrop Shot. To say that I am surprised would be an understatement. I don’t read New Adult or Young Adult romance fiction. The age group makes me twitchy so I am really careful about the authors I will read who/>TAKE
Miftahul
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
" Loved ones aren't supposed to go away, whether it's their choice or not. That's how life is supposed to be"

Title- TearDrop Shot
Author- Tijan
Publish date- 24 June 2019
Genre- Romance, Contemporary, Sports, New Adult
Amazon-https://www.amazon.com/dp/0999769146/...
My Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_miftahul_j...
Bookstagram-

♥♥♥♥

A standalone novel by Tijan! Charlie is trying to re-arrange her life and her relationship with her friends whom she aband/>Title-
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the stars!!! I LOVED this book. I don’t say this next part lightly...this is my FAVORITE Tijan book!! Total perfection. Loved every second.

Being an uber Tijan fan = easy. I've loved all of her books and always connect with her characters BUT this one. This one is on another level for me. I found myself at 11% completely ensnared by the characters, story and raw emotions, whether they were happy or heartbreaking. The beauty in these complex people had me swooning, cheering and absolutely hea
Candace Tidwell
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book destroyed me, in more ways than one. First, I cannot remember laughing out loud so much or so frequently while reading any book. I've laughed before but NEVER like I did with this book. Charlie's crazy and her inappropriate twenty questions slayed me. My eyes would start leaking and my abs feel like I gave them an hour long workout.
**Reader Warning** do not consume any beverages or food while reading this book. The beverage could very easily shoot out through your nose due to unexpect
Melissa H
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I received this ARC for an honest review*

I have loved almost every book by Tijan that I have picked up. This author is one of my favorites in the New Adult Romance genre. And this one was a no surprise 5 star read for me!

When I saw that Tijan was releasing a Standalone Sports Romance I knew I was going to need to immediately pick it up.

I didn’t know too much going in other than:
“I'm adorably psychotic. He's in the NBA.
This is not a disaster waiting to happen, at all.”

H
Carmen Rae
I really didn't do this story any justice. I was dying to read this and I saw some awesome reviews for it so I started reading it. But I really wasn't in the right mood nor did I have enough time to get invested in this book and it really felt like it needed it.

So I absolutely love the characters and my heart broke for Charlie. Just that every time I started to get into the story real life intruded and pulled me out repeatedly. So I never got the full emotional connection I know I w
Snow
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all, it's Tijan
Secondly, the heroine is quirky as hell...
Thirdly, I liked the hawt basketball hunk as a Hero...

the rest is a mash-up of insightful drama with bits of sweetness, humor but basically a good ol' "friends-to-lovers" romance

yeah, it was sold to me right with the first line: it's Tijan
Ashleyjayne
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I honestly have always loved Tijans books, she one of my go to authors when I need pulling out a reading slump and she does just that, when I seen her new book teardrop shot coming out I had the release date in my calendar I didn’t need to read the blurb to know if I would love it….. it’s by Tijan I always love them and for teardrop shot I still stand by that and my god look at the cover 😍 I love it.

I really loved teardrop shot, I laughed, I broke my heart sobbing, then laughed some
ABookLover73
Five stars for this amazing book ❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Teardrop Shot" is the first book I've read by Tijan and I'm really surprised with her writing style.

This book broke my heart for a thousand times in thousands of pieces. I have to admit that I was crying two times when I was reading it.

I wasn't ready for this kind of story because I thought that this would one more typical sports romance.

I was wrong.

This was one unique and unforgettable storyline.

Reese
BookSmacked
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The only think I knew about this book was that it involved basketball somehow other then that I went in completely blind as I tend to do.

Teardrop Shot hooked me in a way I didn’t expect. Charlie, is the heroine in this and I found her awkward and quirky at first. I wasn’t sure what to make of her if I’m being homes but she quickly grew on me. I almost felt as if I could relate to her in a way. Especially in situations where she would find herself uncomfortable and/or embarrassed. ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I have been obsessed with Tijan since her Fallen Crest series from day one and seriously will read anything that she writes. Her stories are compelling and addicting and I can not get enough. Reese and Charlie were so well matched. The banter in this story was so well written and it coupled well with the serious aspects of the story.

When Charlie meets her idol, basketball star Reese Forster, she has no idea that her life will be irrevocably changed. Without giving away any spoilers,
Denise
4.75 Stars

I'll be honest here, I was really afraid after starting this one, that it would end up on my DNF shelf or with a low rating. In the beginning, I just couldn't connect with Charlie's character. To say she was a bit kooky is putting it mildy. But, this is a Tijan book, so I pushed through hoping things got better and I'm so glad I did. A few chapters more, we are introduced to Reese and the whole book changed for me. I was not ready for the emotions that came out in the story
Nicla
Another great read from Tijan. It was heavier and more emotional than I expected. Like most of her books it will be one I will enjoy more on a re-read. There is a few little things that bothered me like the fact the heroine didn't want anyone to know they are together (which is the case with most of Tijan's heroines). I think if you enjoy her other NA books you will like this one.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler) ...more
mel
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars

This was a really good book. It was funny, the characters are likeable, it was heartbreaking and the friendships are heart warming. Buuuuut it was only ok for me.

The heroine can be annoying sometimes (in the beginning mostly but I liked her in the end). I prefer subtle humour than in-your-face humour but that’s just my personal preference.

I didn’t really like the development/progression of h and H relationship here and that’s my favorite part in any kind of rom
Meredith
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I have been a huge fan of Tijan since her Fallen Crest series. I absolutely love her work! Her stories are so riveting, addicting and wonderfully written. And I wanted to love this one too. I truly did, but I just didn't. The female lead, Charlie, was just too much for me. She was quirky and downright weird with her constant off the wall questions. I felt they were distracting and took away from the story-line. I got so frustrated with her and wanted to throw my kindle at times. On a more positi ...more
BLuvsBooks
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved everything about this Story.
The characters are amazing. So many layers.
I laughed .I cried. I swooned.
I hurt for and with them.
Tijan is so poignant with her words.
She handles subjects with love and care.
Go in blind.
Tijan does it again.
One click always
Pick a Book
English / Português

3,7 stars

I love the way Tijan writes. It's an easy and compeling text, you just flow through the pages. I was really missing some sports romance book, so when I read the blurb of TEARDROP SHOP that was it!!! I had to read it. But, I thought the begining of the book was kinda confuse and it actually only got me hooked after 35%. That's when I saw more of Reese and Charlie connection.

Charlie was funny but I hated it when she did comparisons. It felt wrong and I
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description

Teardrop Shot is told from Charlie’s point of view with the exception of one Reese chapter.

Charlie has the weight of the world on her shoulders and extreme guilt weighing heavy on her mind and in her heart. In order to survive one must do what needs to be done, no matter how selfish it looks on the outside. Self preservation is the key to hiding the shell of a person you’ve become. So when Charlie gets a call and an opportunity to work a few months at the camp she worked at years ago, when it all started, she’
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, this book. I’m trying to wrap my head around it and damn, I’m so in love with this book.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

When I first began reading this I had no idea what to expect. I had no idea exactly what Tijan was about to deliver with this beauty and let me just tell you, it packs a whole lot of emotional punches that’s for sure. I found myself tearing up a few times and feeling that dread way down deep in my gut at other times. My heart broke and then healed a
Melissa Best
Jun 28, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF. This book is weird...its written weird, little background, cant understand whats going on unless I keep rereading....the heroine is odd. Honestly, it doesn't even feel like Tijan wrote it. Unfortunately I dont have one good thing to say.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
As always at the content I notice it has a lot of chapters and then I'm thinking "Oh no" but every time I remind myself it's Tijan she writes fantastic! So then I knew I would love it, because I love it when my books last longer when I love em.

At first I found it funny how Charlie asked those questions. With progressing in the books they went away and that was a bit sad, I really liked em. Charlie her past was so sad, I felt really bad for her! I felt sad for Damian also because I ca
New Adult Book Club: July Contemporary Group Read ~ Teardrop Shot by Tijan 4 60 Aug 01, 2019 12:29PM
Fallen Into Tijan...: August [2019] BotM: Teardrop Shot 1 16 Jun 15, 2019 06:02PM
Fallen Into Tijan...: Teardrop Shot 2 27 May 21, 2019 02:38AM

• Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • I Hate You
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville High Elite #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • The Locker Room (Brentwood Baseball, #1)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • The Best Thing
  • The Guy on the Right
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Untouchable (Haven Falls #1)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
“Have you ever been involved in a situation where you felt like the other person needed you so they could live?" I asked. "But you couldn't stay there because they were taking the oxygen you needed to breathe?” 2 likes
“You're annoyed at how much you love me. That's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said.” 1 likes