Start by marking “One Bad Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #6)” as Want to Read:
One Bad Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #6)

One Bad Witch

(Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #6)

5 hours, 28 minutes

Holly’s cauldron is bubbling over and ready to blow!

Following six months of intense training under some of the country’s most skilled potion masters, Holly’s head is full to the brim.

When she’s offered a new assignment with the Supernatural Protection Agency, she jumps at the chance to take her newfound skills out of the workshop and into the real
Audiobook
Published May 21st 2019 by Tantor Audio (first published December 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about One Bad Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Bad Witch

Start your review of One Bad Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #6)
☕️Kimberly
In One Bad Witch, our protagonist & witch Holly has recently finished six months of training under potions masters and business is booming. As a result, she is feeling pulled in all directions.

Her part-time barista job, the potion orders and now a new assignment with the Supernatural Protection Agency makes Holly one busy little witch. The manor is getting a new resident and Holly’s assigned to keep an eye on her. The SPA believes she has connections to a series of wolf murders. With the
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I am finally reviewing back in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries . I've been scrambling to get up to date by reading this series using Kindle Unlimited. I think the books have gotten better. Witch Way Home is my favorite in the series so far, as Holly starts to take action to learn skills and improve her life. She continues
Sophia
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well it's always something for poor Holly, right? Roommate troubles, a cranky ghostly landlady over her potions, an astounding request from her boyfriend, and now werewolf Nick has gone off the deep end over a woman who may or may not be who she says she is. Oh, and I forgot to mention there's a werewolf serial killer loose around Beechwood Harbor. All in a day's work for new SPA agent witch, Holly Boldt.

One Bad Witch is the sixth book in a series that works best when read in order.

I was uneasy
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Although I’ve enjoyed the Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mysteries and Haven Paranormal Romance series, it’s great to finally get back to where it all started with Holly Bolt. One Bad Witch is set about six months after the conclusion of Lucky Witch, the 5th book in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries series. Lacey moved back home (Once Upon a Hallow's Eve) and the three remaining roommates of the Beechwood Manor have had a string of horrible temporary roommates pass through their door. Holly has been ...more
Melanie
My review and an extended sample of the audiobook are posted at Hotlistens.com.

After listening to several of Scarlett’s stories in the Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery series, I was glad to spend more time with Holly again. Don’t get me wrong, I love Scarlett and all of her ghost friends. I just missed all the other paranormal creatures in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery series.

In this story, Holly and the gang have yet another roommate in the manor. Narissa is a shifter. And the SPA
Selaya Morton
O.K. I've been falling behind on my reviews due to work issues and constraints but I can't bite my tongue any longer. Those of you who know me appreciate the fact that I'm a stickler for the correct usage of the English - and I do mean English - language. This is the first time I've felt the need to criticize one of Danielle's books on that score.

Let's see: first, '...pump the BREAKS???' Showed up several times. Who the hell proofs & edits these things? Learn to spell the damned word
Vivian
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yay, a new release in the Beechwood Harbor series - I've been waiting for a new adventure from Holly and the gang! I'm already laughing and I'm only on page two!

Narissa is the new roommate at the Manor - but is she a friend or foe? And why is she getting so close to Nick? And how is Holly going to balance her personal life with the additional complication of her latest assignment? And most of all, who is killing the werewolves and keeping everyone on edge? The answers to all of these questions
Krystyna
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cats and dogs can't be friends or can they?

A good read but possibly not as good as some of the others. The solution felt a bit half done. The characters were great though and the way they are growing is awesome.
When she is called to 'spy' on a new roommate she is uneasy about it. Especially as she can't tell the others why or what has been divulged to her in her meeting with the SPA. But when Nick gets emotional involved with the new roommate things go haywire. Then with a wolf being killed
Catherine
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Ending Followed by a Beginning

Yet another satisfying chapter in the Holly Boldt saga. A new roommate at the Manor leaves Holly feeling uneasy. Especially since pal & new werewolf Nick seems to be falling for said roomate. Narissa is an enigma and Holly is worried about her friend. When the alpha of Nick's pack learns his girlfriend has been murdered Bruno decides to hunt down the murderer himself. Holly's assigned to an SPA agent who doesn't want her help, her potion studies at the Haven
Dora
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Bad Witch

Holly is happy that her potion business is thriving and that her work with the SPA potion masters is going well, too. Her relationship with Adam is better until he springs the idea of them moving to a new locale together. Holly and Nick’s friendship has taken a downturn since he joined the local werewolf pack.

Agent Bramble recruited Holly to keep an eye on Narissa, her new roommate, who is suspected in two werewolf murders. This makes things hard on Holly because she is not allowed
Relina Skye
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One Bad Witch: A Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries Book 6) (Kindle Edition) was written by Danielle Garrett. Holly is doing well for herself. Even if she needs more space to work on her potions business. The last thing she needs is another crazy roommate. But when she is given a special assignment by the SPA she'll find that she has to cross some lines that she isn't happy about.
Overall, I enjoyed reading this book. I like Holly and Adam's relationship because it
Guenevere Garrity
Another Awesome Book!

Danielle Garrett is an amazing author and weaves a well crafted tale with characters that you will fall in love with. Holly is fabulous! She's got a loving heart, a boundless spirit, and makes you wish she was you friend in real life. Go on an adventure with her and read all of her story, you won't regret it! Can't wait for the next book.
Patrea Beard
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this book as much as the rest of the books in the series. The story was entertaining enough to mostly ignore some continuity errors. There were only a few. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Meaghan
Jul 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Nick was unbearable, and some of the other characters were annoying at times. I like listening to this series because it's easy to follow along with the story while doing chores, and the concept is fun, but this volume just irritated and bored me.
Amanda
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More Murder

Poor Nick. I feel like he has been put through the ringer. Adam is almost completely in the background. I do love that Holly is figuring out her future. Also, sorry Adam, I am on team Holly and Nick.
Linda
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, lighthearted series.
Pam
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love me some Holly Boldt

Very pleased with this sequel. Holley is getting self confidence and taking some xhznces. Now if only Adam and Nick would grow a pair¡
Brittany
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These books are exactly what I've been needing lately. Simple, fun stories with a cute cast of characters.
Ruth Feathers
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderfully mismatched group of characters!
Loraina Snowden
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holly Bolt #-6

Interesting change in storylines with main character doing undercover work for SPA. Main character is a fun and confused character.
Gennielc
Great reader, light read (very silly, but fun)
Karlene Browning
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun paranormal mystery. Like this series.
Karen
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, but am I the only one who wants Holly to stay with Adam!?!
Elladee Chauvin
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

The book was very good it was written with a good plot and was very attention getting. I can't wait for the next one.
stephanie huntington
Another enjoyable addition to this series.
Rhonda Jones
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Happy

I was thrilled to see the series is continuing. I love Holly and Adam and the gang. They are so much better at solving murders than the SPA.
Roo Barb
I listened to this series in one go. Great fun.
Piper
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly love this series.
No shade on other witchy/paranormal cozy mysteries but this one seems to have a bit more substance and I love it. Cant wait for #7.
But I do miss Lacey and hope we will see her again soon!
JOHN C
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How does Holly do it all?

Beechwood Manor is changing everyday and especially with a new roommate coming to town. Holly, Evangeline and Adam, along with Nick and the SPA are all drawn into a murder. Who and Why is answered along with finding some real shady vampires, shifters and werewolves.
Stacy
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pack life isn't all it's cut out to be.

Poor Nick! First this crazy change, then dating issues, then pack issues....supernatural life can be even more complicated than human life!

• Makeovers and Murder (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #9)
  • Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Thyme to Kill (Haunted Lodge #1)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Murder So Magical (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #3)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Murder to the Max  (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #2)
  • Southern Fried Murder (Witches of Keyhole Lake)
  • Shot Cross Buns (Haunted Lodge #2)
  • Great Balls of Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Sweet Murder (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #1)
  • Murder of the Month Club (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #7)
  • The Ghost Who Ate Grits (Southern Ghost Wranglers #3)
  • Murder in the Mansion (Witches of Keyhole Lake Book 10)
  • Barbeque & Brooms (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Southern Potions (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #9)
  • Stealing Christmas (Cori Sloane Witchy Werewolf Mysteries Book 4)
  • The Incubus Impasse (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery, #6)

Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery (10 books)
  • A Witch of a Day (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #0.5)
  • Murder's a Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #1)
  • Twice the Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #2)
  • Witch Slapped (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #3)
  • Witch Way Home (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4)
  • Along Came a Ghost (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4.5)
  • Lucky Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #5)
  • Tide Dance (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #5.5)
  • A Royal Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #7)