Start by marking “Forgiven: A Journey Through Love, Pain, and Self-Discovery” as Want to Read:
Forgiven: A Journey Through Love, Pain, and Self-Discovery

Forgiven: A Journey Through Love, Pain, and Self-Discovery

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Forgiven relates the trials and troubles that have brought author Najah Williams to where she is today: a woman right with God; a survivor of abuse-committed by others and permitted, time and again, by herself; a fulfilled mother and a published author.

Join Najah as she comes to terms with her husband's infidelity, finds love in another, and, in experiencing ever more hea
Published March 20th 2019 by FriesenPress

To ask other readers questions about Forgiven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgiven

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Forgiven: A Journey Through Love, Pain, and Self-Discovery
KAMETRIA CATRON
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
24 hour read

I finish this book with in 24 hours. It was hard to put down. The author s was honest and open about her joy, pain, happiness, and sorrow. She draws you in with truth. This was a great read. Looking forward to the next book.
Najah Williams
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie Yates
May 24, 2019
Sharnise
marked it as to-read
May 25, 2019
Growing up between Chicago, IL and Memphis, TN, I've always had a passion for writing and poetry. From local poetry publishing's to top writing placement at the University of Memphis, writing has always been my mind's way to escape and release.

For me, experience is the best teacher. “Forgiven” started out as just another collection of my writing miscellany: thoughts, poems, and letters to God. Ov

News & Interviews