Start by marking “The Hopeful Heart: A Cottonwood Ranch Story (The Book Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hopeful Heart: A Cottonwood Ranch Story (The Book Club, #3)

The Hopeful Heart: A Cottonwood Ranch Story

(The Book Club #3)

Brianna loves her job as a teacher in New York City, but she has a secret wish. She wants to move to a small town to teach school. When Dr. Lachele offers a chance to be sent to a small town, Brianna is not sure she believes it could happen—but then she wakes up in the middle of a field in rural Idaho.
Lance has worked for Cottonwood Ranch for years, and now he is ready to
Published May 7th 2019 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

To ask other readers questions about The Hopeful Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hopeful Heart

Start your review of The Hopeful Heart: A Cottonwood Ranch Story (The Book Club, #3)
Lynn Smith
The Hopeful Heart

Brianna enjoyed Western romances. So when Dr Lachlan said she could do magic and send Brianna into one of her books. She was skeptical. But finding herself in the middle of a field and having no clue where she was made a believer out of her. Lance felt an attraction to Brianna the first time he saw here. Now to get to know her.
Enjoyable second book in the series.
Dorothy Beer
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A nice,story Brianna loved reading western romance so agreed to being placed in a western story. She found

Herself transported to a small town to fill in as a substitute teacher. At the local ranch she and Lance make an immediate connection. A good story with a good ending. I gave it 5 stars
Texas
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Hopeful Heart – I never get tired of reading stories about the Cottonwood Ranch bunch. Although this is number three of The Book Club mix, which I have not read anything else, the location and the characters are from the CR series. Ms. Hardy does a wonderful job with her storylines and her vivid descriptions. Along with the humor throughout the stories, I enjoy seeing the other books’ characters breeze into a new story, to visit or say hello or to set a spell, it’s always good reading. The r ...more
Lori R
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How fun it was to read this book as part of the Book Club series but also to discover it was part of the Cottonwood Ranch series which I love reading. It would be fun to temporarily step into my favorite book and become the heroine. I enjoyed Brianna and Lance's romance and how shocking it must have been for Brianna when she first arrived in Idaho from New York City. What a cute story for those who love books, Cottonwood Ranch, and would like to believe their own book club might have a fairy god ...more
Bruce Dinsman
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, this is so not fair. A short book, interesting premise, way too many dangling questions. Of course, I want the next book, but I just bought 5 new kindle books and I think I'm tapped out for now.
Without doing a book report or giving too much away. How exactly are the girls (yes more than one) getting transported to a new location, presumably in the same era? How are they not missed, how can a small town absorb 3 young ladies in a short time span and not wonder what is happening?
Lisa
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: clean-romance
The Hopeful Heart is a fun and fairly quick read. Lance and Brianna are both likable characters, and I was pulling for them to make it as a couple. I loved the tractor dates! There is a great HEA. The romance is tied up neatly in this book, but I did have questions about the extent of Dr. Lachele's magic. I'm hoping that those questions are answered in other books in the series. I'm definitely planning on reading them since I enjoyed this one so much. I got my copy through KU.
Melissa Hayford
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed the Cottonwood Ranch series from the beginning and love reading books from this series and reading about characters I've grown to love. Brianna and Lance are very sweet together and I enjoyed their time getting to know each other. I felt the ending was a little rushed and wished it had dug a little deeper. I have a few questions, but perhaps they will be answered in the other Book Club books.
Amy Petrowich
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twists and turns

Such a fun book! I loved so much about this story: from the fun characters, to the setting, to the purple-haired matchmaker, there was something to love on each page.
The Book Club series is different from all other series. With a matchmaker turned Godmother granting the wishes of the members of the book club to be swept into different genres and tropes of romance, each book is unique and full of surprises. I highly recommend this series.
Teresa Bertolio
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally loved this sweet romance! If you love country living, cowboys, and sweet romance; this book is for you:) I fell in love with the characters and their story. The author does an amazing job of bringing the characters and story to life! I highly recommend this story and author! Happy reading!
Sandra Bagwell
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting twist to this clean romance

Do you live to read? How would you feel about finding yourself inside your favorite book? Would you want to leave everything and everyone you know to live in a pretend world? This book is a different twist almost a Cinderella type twist with Fairy Godmother doing a little magic. Better out on your boots for this one! 👢🚜
jane pearson
The Hopeful Heart

Another lovely read in this series with wonderful characters and plot. Lance noticed Brianna as soon as she arrived at the ranch and things grew from there however I was a little confused about whether she was in the past or present although I still enjoyed the story it was not made very clear in the beginning.
Wenk
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brianna and Lance

Contemporary country romance between a school teacher Brianna from NYC and a rancher Lance. Not set in 2019 but a while earlier since Brianna goes through a time period to her book from Dr Lachelle. - Babs
Bernadette Cinkoske
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Hopeful Heart was a lot of fun to read. Imagine getting to be the heroine in your favorite book! Brianna was transported to Cottonwood Ranch where she met Lance. They were a lot of fun as they got to know each other. This was a sweet, clean romance that I really enjoyed.
Cindy
Another fun multi author series.
Pat  Comer
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Book.

Lance and Brianna fell in Love as soon as they met. They had a wonderful time together. It was a sweet story, I enjoyed it very much. Thank You Jaclyn Hardy.
Wilma K. Campbell
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book
Kathy Brickert
Exciting story

Book 3of the Book Club series and we learn !pre about how the magic works! It is exciting and yet, still a puzzle. It seems they are part of the story! Great read!
jayne hay
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An other great time travel story this time set at the end off the 20th century and the girl goes back to her home but it's not home
Amy L Hanel
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whimsical

I loved that she was transported to a field. I loved that she had a good imagination to come with a background. I could not stop reading once I started.
Carrie
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This was a great book! Love the series! This book surprised me with how the time travel twist worked. Can’t wait for the next book in the series.
Donna Campbell
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really fun story. It's a short story that includes a little magic. Normally I wouldn't read this type of story but I found it very entertaining. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Charlene
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dr Lachele does it again!

Dr Lachele sends Briana to a small town in Idaho like she has always dreamed of living in. Sparks fly when Brian's meets Lance!
Sharon
Shelves: bookclub
Great story

Lace- ranch hand on Uncle's ranch
Brianna- from NY made a wish to go to a midwest town like was in her book. Their story has a wonderful HEA.
Biz
May 14, 2019
Michelle
Aug 02, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Boyfriend Borrower: A No Match for Love Romance (Book Club 7)
  • Riley's Reverend (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 18)
  • Summer Serenade (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 19)
  • Birthday Boyfriend (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 21)
  • Star-Spangled Secret (Quinn Valley Ranch, #20)
  • Mail Order Miscreant (Brides of Beckham Book 29)
  • Landscaping Love (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 16)
  • Remembering Romance (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 17)
  • Mail Order Mommy (Brides of Beckham Book 30)
  • Moonstruck Marine (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 23)
  • The Singing Cowgirl (Bear Creek Rodeo)
  • Charmed in Charleston (At the Altar Book 21)
  • Billionaire's Bargain (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 15)
  • Calico Cupid (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 22)
  • The Shy Cowgirl (Bear Creek Rodeo)
  • Derek's Darling (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 13)
  • Amelia's Arrangement (Madame Matchmaker Book 2)
  • Haylee's Homecoming (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 12)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

The Book Club (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • The Scottish Siren: A McClain Story (The Book Club, #1)
  • The Daring Debutante : A Derelicts and Debutantes Story (The Book Club, #2)
  • The Marvelous Mustanger (The Book Club)
  • The Western Wife: A Firestone Falls Story (The Book Club, #5)
  • The Reluctant Royal: A Royal Romance (Book Club 6)
  • The Boyfriend Borrower: A No Match for Love Romance (Book Club 7)
  • The Minx Miner: A Miners to Millionaires Story (The Book Club 8)
  • The Traveling Teacher (The Book Club, #9)
  • The Stunning Stylist : A Clover Lake Grooms Story (The Book Club 10)
  • The Blushing Bride: A Brides of Golden Valley Story (The Book Club 11)