Start by marking “Wicked Cowboy Wolf (Seven Range Shifters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Cowboy Wolf (Seven Range Shifters, #3)

Wicked Cowboy Wolf

(Seven Range Shifters #3)

To his enemies, he's known as the Rogue. To her, he's her only chance at survival...

Years ago, Grey Wolf Jared Black was cast from the pack for a crime he didn't commit. Now, he's the mysterious criminal wolf known only as the Rogue, a name his former packmates won't soon forget. But when a vampire threat endangers the lives of their entire species, Jared must confront his
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published January 28th 2020 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Cowboy Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Cowboy Wolf

Start your review of Wicked Cowboy Wolf (Seven Range Shifters, #3)
PamG
WICKED COWBOY WOLF by Kait Ballenger is the third book in the Seven Range Shifters series. The novel takes place mainly in Montana and Idaho and the first chapter drew me into the story of Jared Black and Maeve Gray.

In this story the wolf shifters work as ranchers. Jared was cast out of his pack for a crime he did not commit. Now he is known as Rogue, a shifter known to be a criminal. Maeve wants to save her species from the vampires. The two enter into an uneasy alliance.

This book has plenty
Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
“Make no mistake, Princess. I’m no hero.”

This is the perfect book to continue the series. In the last book we see Mae get rescued by The Rogue, and I was hoping this next book would be theirs!

“The Rogue. The Dark Devil. The King of the Misfit Wolves. She’d heard the nicknames more than once.”

We’ve heard about The Rogue in the other books. He’s the mysterious and enigmatic leader of the rogue shifters. But we know nothing but rumors about him so it was enlightening to finally hear his story and
☕️Kimberly
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this book we learn the identity of the mysterious wolf known only as The Rogue. If you are like me and avoid the synopsis for spoilers, I won’t reveal it here. Mae and the Gray Wolves are trying to secure alliances with other packs now that the Crazy Eight have a serum that could threaten them all. The Rogue shows up and offers Mae a chance to save her pack; she accepts and leaves in the middle of an attack with him.

The tale that unfolds shares the story of the rogue wolves, the serum and the
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Wicked Wolf Cowboy by Kait Ballenger

3rd book in the Seven Range Shifters series. Paranormal romance. Can be read as a stand-alone but better to read this as part of the series.

Jared and Maeve were friends as children. After fighting to protect her at the age of 15, he is beaten and thrown out of the pack. Years later, with the reputation of being a killer but a protector of rogue wolves, Jared and Maeve meet again. She doesn’t recognize him because of the scars on his face. He doesn’t tell her
Elodie
Release date 01/28/2020
Publisher Sourcebook Casablanca

Blurb :

♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Since reading Cowboy in Wolf’s Clothing, I was dying to find out more about Rogue and what the intense smoldering tension between him and Maeve was all about it and this book did not disappoint.

With each book, this series gets better and better. I loved Colt and Belle and then I read Rogue and Maeve’s story and I somehow got more blown away then ever. The pack politics is even more ramped up and the war with the vamps is quickly escalating.

This book definitely focuses more on Rogue and Maeve’s
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Definitely a lot better than what I've been reading as of late but was it memorable? Nah. It wasn't too bad but it was all that great either. I will note that I liked the dynamic between Mae and 'Rogue" and how their lives were already intertwined prior to series. Otherwise I found myself bored in-between some scenes and chapters and would definitely consider this a hit or miss type for some readers. Nevertheless, I will keep this author in mind if I'm ever looking to dive into a
Mary Kirkland
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Maeve (mae) lost her best friend when she was a teenager and she's never really gotten over what happened. Her uncle was a scumbag and her father was a jerk and now her brother is the packmaster or alpha in charge. He loves her but she knows she'll have to marry an alpha she doesn't love for the good of her pack.

Rogue is a rogue wolf that takes in other rogue wolves who have no where else to go. He's essentially the leader of the rogue wolves. He has had a rough life because of a choice he made
 Reading In Pajamas
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review, Excerpt & Giveaway: WICKED COWBOY WOLF by Kait Ballenger https://wp.me/p3d0RZ-bnW
Publication Date: January 28, 2020
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated 4 Stars

I enjoyed this installment in the Seven Range Shifter Series. In large part to the Rogue and his group. They had a great bond and camaraderie that made me like them all instantly. They were fun to read about and showed what a good man Rogue/Jared was. I wasn’t sure how I felt about Mae but came
Lynn
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
CW: Heroine's backstory includes childhood sexual assault; depictions of physical abuse.

I picked up WICKED COWBOY WOLF, book 3 in the series, without having read books 1 and 2, but I wasn't lost at all. Ballenger quickly orients the reader to pertinent plot and the world of the book. A world of cowboy werewolves and other shifters (though we don't really meet any) and evil vampires.

A sort of Beauty and the Beast retelling. Mae, the dutiful daughter, has followed the life prescribed for her and
Sandy S
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 28, 2020

If they think he's wild now, they haven't seen anything...
Years ago former Grey Wolf Jared Black took the fall for a murder and was driven from his pack. Now he's the mysterious criminal cowboy wolf known only as The Rogue. He's a fierce protector of vulnerable loners, but now that a vampire threat endangers all wolves, he must confront the pack again, including the only woman he's ever loved.
Maeve Gray has her own battles to fight. Pack
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
In the third book in theSeven Range Shifters series,Wicked Cowboy Wolfby Kait Ballenger we get a second chance romance, making it my favorite in the series so far.

Jared aka the Rouge has made a name for himself has the king of the rogue werewolves. He is tall, dark, handsome even with the scars on his face and a criminal.Mae is the little sister to the pack master of the Grey Wolf territory and the Rouge's enemy.

A war between the shifters and vampires has been brewing in the series and in the
Ivey Byrd
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
When it comes to paranormal romances, I am very picky and Wicked Cowboy Wolf satisfied all of my needs when it comes to that genre. I genuinely loved the main characters in this installment of the seven range shifters series. Maeve is a true badass heroine who tame the big bad alpha, but also expresses her feelings when she is hurt or scared. She is tough and sweet at the same time. On the other hand, Rouge is a true hardened wolf who shies away form any sort of feeling and tries to push ...more
Hannah
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC REVIEW

Seven Range Shifters #3, This one is my favorite of the three so far. I knew I would love Rogue and Maeve. I loved that they had history, even if Mae doesn't know it at first. The romance between them definitely has some Beauty and the Beast like qualities. I think this can be read as a standalone but I would at least recommend reading book #2 even though certain events are mentioned and explained book two is where it happens so you get the full story, if I remember correctly.

Maeve is
Desiree Bowser
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! Kait Ballenger keeps getting better & better! I adore all her cowboy wolves! Maeve, our shewolf heroine, is a Grey Wolf who wants to help her pack from the vampires. Rogue, our sexy hero, is a cowboy wolf that doesn’t belong to a pack. He and Maeve don’t really get along and have so much sexual tension! Maeve goes to stay on Rogue’s ranch while he keeps her safe from vampire danger. I enjoyed watching these to open up to one another and learning secrets & ...more
Ann
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great book first time reading this author I will for sure be looking for more books by this author these two where made for each other they where friends when they where younger till tradgey hits their young lives now years later they meet again.
Lori
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
While this is the third book in the Seven Range Shifters series it can be read as a stand alone (although it is better to read the first 2 books). This is my favorite in the series so far. Ms. Ballenger's world building is getting bigger and better. The plot continues the story of the werewolves fighting off the vampires, but delves into more of pack vs. rogue dynamics.

Mae and Rogue are fantastic characters. They are very well developed and intricate. Together they make a very explosive couple.
Anita
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great paranormal shifter romance that was filled with second chance romantic tension and intrigue. I loved the hero's character and how he protected the downtrodden and was tender at times. I loved the heroine because she was independent and sassy. The secondary characters were a great comic relief. I received an advanced reader's copy from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.
Donna
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Cowboy Wolf is a wonderful tale of lost love. Pack princess Maeve Gray may have escaped the pack's bloodsucking enemies with some help from the outlaw wolf known only as the Rogue. Now he needs her for her blood to develop an antidote to the serum the bloodsuckers made from her blood; but he needs her for so much more. Mae is strong, smart and sassy with a heart as big as Texas. Watching her tame the Rogue will have you laughing and sighing. Though this is part of a series it can be read ...more
Megan Klose
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Rogue/Jared and Mae’s story. There were things that happened in the past for both of these characters that pulled them apart. Slowly you get to see what happened and what has jaded them who they are and brought them to this point. These two love each other but is that enough to keep them together on the end? Rogue/Jared wants revenge for what happened to him in the past but if he gets it and losses Mae will he regret the decision? Great job and I look forward to more.
Allyson Abu-hajar
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Seven Ranger Shifters, and the first book I've read in the series. It was easy to follow along.

A criminal out of necessity, not by choice!

Maeve Grey is a vegetarian wolf shifter, who helps run the ranch that her brother is packleader of. She owns a teacup pig, named Tucker. Mae has always dreamed of freedom to make her own choices, something that belonging to the Grey wolf pack, and sister to the packleader doesn't afford her to do. She escaped from vampires, thanks
Gillian
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Warning: this text may contain spoilers**
Lots of bookfeels in this latest installment of the Seven Range Shifters series, as Rogue (Jared Black) and Maeve Gray are once again reunited, in order to save shifters from evil vampires their lethal serum, created with Maeves blood that threatens the lives of all shifters.

Frustration at Rogue/Jared for keeping his secret from Maeve, and with Maeve for not recognising who Rogue actually is. She's a wolf shifter, surely his scent would have triggered
Sher
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this series gets better with each new book.
Jared and Maeve a great friends. Altho he never wanted or had a real friend growing up. She pushed him to accept their her friendship.
She was attacked by her Uncle Buck . Who had been doing things that Uncle's definitely shouldn't do to little girls. Maeve killed him, but Jared took the blame. He and his father were kicked out of the Grey Wolf Pack. Unbeknownst to Maeve, Jared's father was killed, and Jared gravely wounded.
Jared is now known s
Stacy Jordet
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic series!! I was so happy to see a new book had come out in this wonderful world.

My heart broke for Jared Black aka the Rouge. This man who thinks he's this awful man is actually the best kind of man. He is protective and willing to stand up for those that can't. He might go about things in a questionable way, but its usually for a good cause. He won't allow woman and children to be hurt on his watch.

I liked the character of Maeve Gray though there were times she got on my
Samantha
I'm not sure any woman every would give up the chance to have their own romance. But for Mae she's never really had any choice in her life thanks to the life she was born into. She doesn't hate her life persay just wants a chance to make her own choices. So after her time held captive by the vampires, she knows she can trust the man who shouldn't be in her bedroom.

Rogue is just that a Rogue. He's bad and deals with even worse. However he wasn't always this way. He has secrets of who he was
Whispers From
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maeve is the sister of the Alpha of Grey wolf Pack and finds out that the vampires made a serum with her blood to give to shifters, so they can drink their blood. Rogue is a pack less wolf shifter and he abducts Maeve to protect her. Rogue knows Maeve but she doesn’t know him except as the criminal and toughest rogue out there. He makes a deal with her, if she will help him, he can get a antidote for the serum, and all she needs to do is talk to her brother about letting it be given to the ...more
Anna Holmes
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book for a free and honest review.

Rogue and Mae might possibly be my most favorite wolf shifters ever. Rogue was beaten and left for dead, after being removed from his pack. He is now King of the Rogues. He is considered a criminal and will use any means necessary to save the lives of the rogue wolves. Mae is the sister to the leader of the Grey Wolf Pack. She has a pure heart and wants to save the underdog. Will these two fall in love? What do they have in common?
Kimberly
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adventure, intrigue, deception and a forever love. Cast out of his pack to protect the love of his life has made him hard and out for revenge. This story is full of so much emotional turmoil and rediscovery that pulls you in and keeps you glued to pages until the very end. The characters have so much depth and personality that you become part of the story. Just loved it.
Regina Kiddy
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maeve and the Rogue go on an adventure to try to save their species against the vampires. During this adventure can the Rogue keep Maeve from finding out who he really is. Is a love that has existed over 20 years destined to be or to die?

I voluntarily read and reviewed this advanced free complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley
Linda

Wicked Cowboy Wolf is the third exciting installment in Kait Ballenger’s fabulous Seven Range Shifters series. It can be read as a stand alone if that is your preference. However, reading the series in order would increase your enjoyment. This series revolves around the seven shifter clans that call the Montana Mountains their home. I was drawn by Jared “The Rogue” Black’s and Maeve “Mae” Gray’s
Goodreads Librari...: Incorrect Book Description 5 17 Feb 06, 2020 07:13AM

• Bishop's Endgame (Endgame Trilogy #3)
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink #3)
  • Whiteout (Survival Instincts, #1)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • Cold Nose, Warm Heart (Fur Haven Dog Park, #1)
  • Scot Under the Covers (Wild Wicked Highlanders, #2)
  • Wolf Rebel (SWAT, #10)
  • Out of the Dark (Shadow Agents #4; Immortal Ops Universe #25)
  • Risk It All (Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters #2)
  • Dragan (Stone Warriors, #4)
  • Sensual Surrender (The Serafina: Sin City, #2)
  • Sucks To Be Me
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • Consumed (Firefighters, #1)
  • The Goddess Gets Her Guy
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy, #2)
Newsletter Sign Up: http://www.kaitballenger.com/news.html

Find Kait on FB and Instagram:

Kait Ballenger is the award-winning and bestselling author of the Seven Range Shifter paranormal romance series, where she weaves captivating tales of dark, sexy heroes who are cowboys by day, wolf shifters by night.

When Kait’s not

Seven Range Shifters (3 books)
  • Cowboy Wolf Trouble (Seven Range Shifters, #1)
  • Cowboy in Wolf's Clothing (Seven Range Shifters, #2)
“In this fairy tale, I’m not the hero who scales the drawbridge. I’m the wolf who darkens the door.” He was so close now that he was nearly pressed against her. “And when I do valiantly scale bridges to save the princess, it’s only because I intend to burn those bridges down.” 3 likes
“You have a reputation to uphold. Ask me that once more, and I might think you care about me.” 3 likes