Start by marking “The Tempest of Eerikki” as Want to Read:
The Tempest of Eerikki

The Tempest of Eerikki

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
THE TEMPEST OF EERIKKI - Book One - THE PANACEA QUESTWHEN A TEMPEST IS MORE THAN A VIOLENT STORM. At a time when the touch of a demonic force starts to create imbalance, two divine beings decide to create a cure.Tempie is the offspring of the Divine Goddess Minerva and the Supreme Warrior Kopis. At fifteen cycles her care is entrusted to the Sword Master of Eerikki, Willia ...more
Published May 2nd 2019 by Independently Published (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Tempest of Eerikki, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tempest of Eerikki

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Tempest of Eerikki
Reader03
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good start to the series as several main characters grow and prepare for the future conflict. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Marieke Treloar; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Jem Ryder
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Read - Good Story, interesting characters. ready for the next book.
Joyce Robson
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great first effort for a first time Indie Author. The characters are engaging and the story goes at a good pace. Absorb yourself for an afternoon and just relax with a great story.
Marieke Treloar
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Larry Stanberry
is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2021
Marieke J Treloar can usually be found reading a book, and that book will more likely than not be a spirited fantasy full of fearless female protagonists and dashing military heroes.

Writing a novel was always on her bucket list, and eventually, it has become a reality.

The Tempest of Eerikke is the first book in her debut series – The Panacea Quest. When not absorbed in the latest gripping page-t

News & Interviews