Start by marking “You Make It Easy (Love in Everton, #5)” as Want to Read:
You Make It Easy (Love in Everton, #5)

You Make It Easy

(Love in Everton #5)

He’s the kind of trouble she should stay away from, but for once, she doesn’t want to follow the rules.

I’ve never cared to settle down. Living the bachelor life is perfect for me. But when my sister’s best friend seeks dating advice, I realize I want a chance at something I never thought I’d need—love. With her.

I’m determined to make Abbie believe she’s the only one for
Published July 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about You Make It Easy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Make It Easy

Start your review of You Make It Easy (Love in Everton, #5)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 27: Jun 28 – Jul 4 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Rochelle
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 5 in the Love in Everton series and it was an awesome addition. A brother’s best friend romance and I loved it. I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading Finn and Abbie’s story. Abbie has known Finn for a long time and he never looked at her besides being the sister. That all changes when she moves into his barn-house. He starts to see her in a different light and the sparks fly between them. The chemistry was so good. I always love watching couples that have known each other fo ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
You Make it Easy is a slow burning romance that claims two unsuspecting friends who finally see each other with new eyes. Finn and Abbie have known each other for years as Finn is her bbf’s brother. When Abbie becomes Finn’s tenant their paths cross more frequently where fires ignite and sparks fly. Abbie and Finn are adorable!
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nobody writes Small Town Romances like Fabiola Francisco! I’m seriously hooked on her Love in Everton Series and can’t get enough of them. “You Make It Easy” is Book 5 and it’s my favorite.

Finn is a walking, talking, Stetson wearing, sexy as sin, honest to God cowboy. Hold my Kindle while I swoon - he can leave his dirty boots under my bed anytime!! He’s also kind, thoughtful and caring. There are so many layers to him underneath the playboy facade that a certain shy, socially awkward woman he’
Courtney
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Finn!!! Each book in this series just keeps getting better and better. I thought Harris was my number one man and he is still up there, but I’m not afraid to say Finn has knocked every guy in Everton off the top. He is a hard working, loyal guy that is a serial dater aka dine them and dash on them the next morning, but he is such an amazing guy behind all of that. I fell for him instantly and they way he showed a vulnerable side while trying to explore more of a relationship with Abbie, sto ...more
Rachel
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This Everton series keeps getting better and better.
It’s not often that I fall for a heroine but I adored Abbie.
A little feisty and caring at the same time, she’s a woman I see myself having coffee with...
I love the setup of this story with the renovated house and Finn being the one to rent it to Abbie.
A bit slow-burnish, these two have such a fun connection.
Daniele
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When seeing life through a camera lens is a safer place what happens when you put the camera down and start looking at what is really happening around you? I loved the story of Finn and Abbie. For Abbie, being an observer was her norm, she didn’t mind, but she also saw life happening around her in the beautiful photographs she took, so when events force her out of her comfort zone, her life becomes one of her photographs.

I loved this book. Abbie was the friend we all knew, Abbie is you to some
Caroline O'Sullivan
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was given this book to read by the author in return for an honest review.

❤ Small town romance

❤ Slowburn

❤ Best friends brother

I really enjoyed this book, it was a super sweet read and it definitely made my heart smile. All of the characters in this book worked well together and the bond that everyone shared really shone through.

You could tell straight away that Finn and Abbie had chemistry it was just a matter of time before the both of them saw it too. I loved seeing their relationship progre
Christy Pastore
Shelves: 2020-reads
You Make It Easy is SLOW-BURN pure perfection. This series is absolutely incredible and full of feels.
From the first line, I was hooked on this heartwarming and gorgeous story between Abbie and Finn. Fabiola has a knack for writing sweet and swoony stories wrought with emotion, intriguing characters, punches of humor, and best of all sizzling chemistry.

Patti Gunkel
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow!! This book pulled me into it the moment i started reading it. I could feel all the feels and emotions that the characters were feeling.
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love Everton!!!! I wish it was a place to visit!! ☀️
Everton is a fictional town in Fabiola Francisco fabulous sweet & sassy small town series of books!
I’ve loved every one of them!
The ladies over Everton are awesome! Abbie; in “You Make It Easy” is a little less confident than her friends but still very self aware & insightful! Finn is sweet & oh so hot! 😉
100% suggest you pick up these novels for you summer holiday beach reads!! 📚
Alice
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You Make It Really Easy to fall in love with your  books Fabiola Francisco!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
It just feels like it's my birthday and Christmas all together!
I've got this giddy feeling full of butterflies in my stomach because it feels like I got the most wonderful gift today by finishing this book.
You Make It Easy by Fabiola Francisco is the 5th book of the Love in Everton Series and the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS love story of Abbie and Finn!
Awwwwwww!!! I can't even stop swooning!
If you need a boo
Mandi Martinez
Jul 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic small town romance from Fabiola!
The story of Abbie and Finn is so sweet and light hearted and did I mention a best friends brother romance!? Abbie is a shy, socially awkward photographer; trying to branch out and meet someone since all of her best friends have now coupled up and married. Little does she know; her love match was right under her nose her entire life. Finn is her best friends’ older brother and comes to her rescue when she finds herself searching for a home to ren
Britney Chavez
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola writes something good cowboys. This series is one of the sweetest cowboy romances ever.

She clearly didn’t disappoint with this best friends brother romance. Finn and Abbie where just too damn cute.

Abbie is best friends with Finn’s littler sister, so she grew up around him not thinking anything of him. He just sort of has always been there. So when she needed a new place to live and Finn had a new renovated place, of course she was gonna take it.

Finn is all 100% cowboy. Works on the ran
Mayas
Aug 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I truly can’t get enough of Everton and the people that live there. Finn was by far my second best hero next to Eli. The way he became Abbie go to and the lengths he went through just to make her feel desired and open up just a little more was swoon worthy.

Only problem was he was fighting a losing battle with her inner self. I almost cried when her sisters came to see her. That scene alone put this book over the top for me.

I couldn’t see to put the book down. I am so happy to have found Fabiola
Melissa
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in Live in Everton series that I have read. Now I want to go back and read them to get the story on the other characters. I loved the story between Abbie and Finn. Abbie is best friends with Finns sister and has know him a long time. Finn is a playboy. But when He finds out Abbie is on a dating app he realizes that he has feelings more then just friends with Abbie. Abbie does have issues understanding how Finn could like her. I liked watching there relationship grow. I am ...more
Melissa
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A small-town best friend's brother slow-burn romance.
Abbie is the nerdy bookworm and Finn is the hot cowboy player. They've known each other for years because of Averly, but when she needs a place to stay feelings surface even when they're fighting them.
It's a sweet read that's well-written and totally adorable.

Victoria
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author for me, so it is the first in this series that I have read - I loved it! I got swept up in the story and loved the feel of it. I did not notice time going by as I was so enthralled in Finn and Abbie's story. They were wonderful characters and their story made me smile and sigh quiet a few times. This is going on my 'read it again' list.

Ashleigh
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(Warning: part of a series, but each have different sets of main characters within their world, each book has its own HEA)

I cannot get enough of this author and this series!

Intensely sensuous, wrought with emotion, and so well written that I absolutely could not put it down!
Each book has been cohesive and enlightening to the overall theme between these characters.
This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Jeanne Richardson
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Fabiola Francisco; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Tessa
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best friend’s brother forbidden romance!

Finn has his story and it is with Abbie! I love how open Finn is once he realizes who he wants. He is sweet, romantic, thoughtful, protective, and completely satisfying. Abbie is shy and has her insecurities. But she is awesome and independent. These two do not think they deserve each other much less happily ever after together. But in all reality, their story is perfect and together they can make their own happiness.

Love the writing, the story line, and
Mary Mccormack
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I swear every new book in this series I read makes me want to visit the town of Everton! Loved the characters, storyline, and the love in this book. Loved this story and couldn’t put it down. Another wonderful story that I was sad to see end.
Deb
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An adorable, cute and lovely story with a couple of likable and engaging characters, I absolutely loved this book. I wish every book had the sense of rightness that I felt as I read this story. I can’t wait to read more from this author. Recommend
Fabiola Francisco
Jun 26, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
You Make It Easy is now LIVE! FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!

I am SO excited for you to read this best friend's brother romance! If you like swoony country heroes, humor, and heat, then you'll love this small town romance.

READ IT NOW!
US: https://amzn.to/2yWa0Fw
INTL: mybook.to/YMIE
PAPERBACK US: https://amzn.to/3i1BifU
PAPERBACK INTL: mybook.to/YMIEPB

“Can I take you out?” His eyes pierce into mine.
“Is that smart?”
“Not what I was expecting,” Finn chuckles and releases a deep breath. “I don’t see why n
Debbie
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh Everton! I love it here.

You Make It Easy gives us more small town romance, this time with a sister's best friend twist.

Abbie is kind of quiet, maybe a little nerdy. She is a photographer and doesn't mind going it solo.

Finn is a serial dater. He's a love them and leave them kind of guy who breaks hearts all over town.

When Abbie needs a place to live, and Averly (Finn's sister) suggests she rent a recently redone place that Finn owns, the connection begins.

Abbie is trying a dating app, with
Stephanie
Jul 14, 2020 marked it as dnf
DNF. felt no connection
The Book Lover
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this sister best friend story, it was light, funny and sexy! another great story by Miss Francisco!
Loralie
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really found myself relating to Abbie a lot. Shy, kinda awkward, and insecure, so I was enthusiastically pulling for her HEA. I probably swooned and squealed more than I should have. This series gets better with each book. It makes me want to be a part of their group. I loved the familiarity between Abbie and Finn. It was just an easy transition that flowed into more. I loved the sweetness of their communication, and the slow burn that resulted because of their respect of each other. Their che ...more
Jeanette montgomery
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Highly Recommend!!!!

I love Fabiola’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Iluvbooks44
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Highly Recommend!!!

I love Fabiola’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: NEW Best Friend's Brother Romance is LIVE & FREE in KU! 3 22 Jul 31, 2020 07:54AM

• Beneath the Stars (Sugarlake, #1)
  • Devoted (Emerson Falls Book 5)
  • Aced
  • Revived (Emerson Falls Book 4)
  • Hard Fall (Trophy Boyfriends, #2)
  • Playing To Win: An Elite Athlete Sport Romance Anthology
  • Southern Seducer (North Carolina Highlands, #1)
  • The Proposal (SWANK, #1)
  • Ritual
  • All the Little Lies: A High School Bully Romance
  • The Path to Us
  • The Pool Boy (Nashville Neighborhood, #2)
  • Devious Little Liars (Saint View High, #1)
  • Last Name
  • Captivated (Emerson Falls Book 3)
  • Inked
  • Only with You (Annapolis Harbor #1)
  • The Ninth Inning (The Boys of Baseball, #1)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group

Love in Everton (7 books)
  • Write You a Love Song (Love in Everton, #1)
  • Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, #2)
  • Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, #3)
  • Make You Mine (Love in Everton, #4)
  • Then I Met You (Love in Everton, #6)
  • My Way to You (Love in Everton, #7)

News & Interviews