Start by marking “The Irish Lottery” as Want to Read:
The Irish Lottery

The Irish Lottery

The Irish Lottery: Four hot Irish brothers ready to play out your ultimate fantasy…

Noah

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Our ma is sick and this lottery is the only way to raise that much money quickly.

But when my best friend in the whole world, the girl I’ve secretly loved for years, turns up as the winner I cannot believe it.

When I read the secret fantasy she’
Published June 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Irish Lottery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Irish Lottery

Maria Angie Mendoza
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Winner!!
What’s better that 1 hot sexy Irish guy?
Well 4 of them of course!!
I had so much fun reading this devilishly dirty sexy read!
This author knows just how to amp up her romances with perfectly imperfect heroes, well written stories that are all kinds of hot, kinky and with a lot of heart!
She loves her Irish men and quite frankly I have fallen in love with them too!
This read is just the kind of read to sit back relax and enjoy!
The story flowed well and as a bad situation turns into a funny
Bo
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was kind of hesitant to read this at first. I've been avoiding dark and erotica recently and the blurb got me all mixed up. Plus, Sienna Blake is a first for me. But then someone I would trust to suggest a good book, that's you [Terrie https://justanotherbookbitch.com/], assured me that this isn't dark. So I decided to take the plunge. And it was well worth it.

I was a little nervous in meeting the deadline though. You see, I only have 7 days to read a full length novel. I've been slacking with
Corrie
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a super fun, yet delightfully delicious, read that I will most definitely go back and read again!

The Irish Lottery literally had me laughing out loud at almost every turn of the page...except when I was close to tears. Emotional rollercoaster!

Aubrey was my kind of girl. Laid back, funny, sarcastic. I could really relate to her character from beginning to end.

Watching Noah and Rey circle each other was pretty magnificent. Their chemistry was off the charts from the get go and I loved wa
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Falling for a new to me authors writing is the best thing EVER! This was my first read from this author and I will be going in search of more from her! I love a good friends to lovers book but this was so much more!

Aubrey is this American who is living in Ireland and engaged to someone who I very very much dislike. Their relationship seemed content, nothing exciting or even mouthwatering sexy and it made me sad for her. Her best friend on the other hand seemed like he was not only drop dead gorg
Meredith
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first Sienna Blake novel and I was not disappointed! I was surprised to find she also lives here in Dublin, though! So cool <3

I wish my Irish story was as exciting as this! Alas, I have a pretty cute, yet bland story of my own. That being said, The Irish Lottery is so cute and worth the read! I really connected with the main character, Aubrey, and loved her connection with Noah. He's just the best Irish character I think I've ever read -swoon-. I would be happy to just read about
Lizzi
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! A heartbreaking story line, with a fun way to solve it. At one stage I thought that that scene may never happen, but I am glad it happened in the way it did. A friends to lovers story like no other. I can’t wait for the rest of the books in this series!!!
Tracy
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Irish Lottery was flipping fantastic!!! Heck, any girl would've entered that lottery without hesitation! Two people that loved one another fiercely but always remained friends. You never know unless you take that leap. And the Irish Lottery was a massive push ! Such a beautiful story about family, friendship and love.
Cheryl
Jun 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Sienna Blake
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
THE IRISH LOTTERY is LIVE!!! Get your paws on these four Irish hotties!

FREE in KU: http://mybook.to/IrishLottery

Four

Enter my Release Giveaway (GC + Irish chocolates + paperback)!

description
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've always had a bit of a thing for friends to lovers stories and that is what we get in Irish Lottery. While this is one of the Irish Kiss series, it also contains a reverse harem scene, which tend to appear in her quick and dirty reads. This is only one scene in this story and the whole book is one that leads to a happily ever after between the main couple. As with previous books, from both this series and Sienna Blakes other series, once I started, I didn't want to put it down and devoured i ...more
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think Sienna can't possibly write a hotter book than her last, she goes and proves you wrong.

Not only does she bring us hot, sexy stories, she brings them in the form of Irishmen. Not just one, not just two, but four sinful brothers for us to drool over.

Noah is a bar owner. He's a notorious playboy; a guy who loves to have fun, but doesn't like to commit. Aubrey is his best friend, a transplant from the USA, there on a student visa. They met four years ago and have been inseparab
Jamie Stephenson
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this one but I think it had a little too much drama for me... it was very intense. Aubrey was pretty clueless when it came to Noah.. I mean I've been friend zoned before so i kinda understand her caution but she didn't have any kind of past rejection or trauma to make her so leery of reaching out to Noah and trying to make a connection... especially after her break up. Noah went about things all wrong with that lottery which he fully admits... but damn it's like he just can't stop ma ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Noah Sullivan and Aubrey “Rey” Campbell have known each other & have been best friends for 4 years. Aubrey is engaged to Sean and he and Noah do not like other. Do you see a problem here?

The Sullivan brothers Noah (26), Michael (25), Darren (23) & Eoin (21) have thought up an Irish Lottery to earn make some money for their mothers needed surgery. I mean who wouldn’t want to win a night with these hunks! I know I would.

The Irish Lottery is a stand-alone sexy friends to lovers romance! I
Shirin Rasheed
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Irish Lottery by Sienna Blake is a laugh out loud, page turning read. I was laughing, smiling with every page of the book. I Loved it and I am sure i am going to read it again soon. Sienna Blake has done wonderful job with this emotional rollercoaster.

If you haven't read this book yet do it now. It's really Amazing.
Melissa
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet hero. Love the Irish slang and setting.
Blurry Mama
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 or 4 stars. I went with 4 because the SCENE was hot as hell. That scene made the whole book worth it. But it could have been so much more.
Donna
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They sound like awesome books
Trina
Jun 28, 2019
Holly
rated it it was ok
Jul 18, 2019
Get Sienna's complete Bound duet as a 'Thank You' gift when you sign up for her Facebook New Release alerts

Sienna Blake is a dirty girl, a wordspinner of smexy love stories and an Amazon Top 20 & USA Today Bestselling Author.

She lives in Dublin, Ireland, where she enjoys reading, keeping fit and adding to her personal harem of Irish hotties ;)