Start by marking “Finding His Eden (Silverdale Coven #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding His Eden (Silverdale Coven #1)

Finding His Eden

(Silverdale Coven #1)

Eden Haversham has just turned twenty-five and the mysterious benefactor who ensured he could afford to attend university has requested they meet. Maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to turn up at the bar, alone and without informing anyone, but Eden needed know who the man was. What he hadn't expected was the man who sat down next to him; devilishly handsome and claiming to

Published May 6th 2019 by NaomiAoki

To ask other readers questions about Finding His Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding His Eden

Start your review of Finding His Eden (Silverdale Coven #1)
Nic
Jul 30, 2019 added it
Quick

I !kids this story. However it needed more details. Details are good it help to make a story more solid. Certain parts of the story lacked details and felt hurried. Alright waited for Eden the build up was okay but then everything after was rushed. I really like vampire stories and this would be a good one but just had a few too many holes.
Ruth Laureano
Aug 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
I read the blurb, I liked it, and told my best friend about it and she gifted the book to me. I was disappointed with the book because it feels rushed, I dont feel any kind of love between the Mcs, more like possession from the Alric (vampire) he is one selfish guy too and I am not even going to say anything about Eden, smh. This was a new author for me and I think Im going to stick to the authors I know and love, you can read the book if you want, everyone have different tastes but for me this ...more
Nikki
Nov 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
The very first sentence had a grammar error and it didn't stop there. The novel was poorly written....the plot wasn't fleshed out and the characters were not likeable. Honestly this story had soo many flaws that it didnt make sense.
How on earth was this published? Was there no editor. The saving grace is that I only paid just over a dollar for this. This book came off as careless and slap stick.

The worst book I have read this year. Kind of ironic after I read "thrown of the ice" which was my
Celyn
Aug 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Terrible writing, words missing in sentences all over the place, typos, etc making it difficult to read. Beyond that, the story was pretty bland. Alric doesn't tell Eden much of anything useful and in fact keeps important things from him, we don't see any kind of relationship between them build, and half of the book is about all the meetings Alric has and how important he is. I struggled to make it through this.
John-Torleif  Harris
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Interesting worldbuilding

This was a fun setting, with an interesting twist in the typical vampire trope. I liked that Eden didn't spend an outrageous amount of time bemoaning a fate that he had already decided to accept. Alric really should have had more faith in Eden as well as in the Fates. But the thing that I'm most curious about is: will we find out why Eden is so different from the typical dhampyre?
Stella Gladden
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing...

I've read many books about vampires, I find it amazing the different ways a human can and cannot be turned. But, in this story it only takes having sex a certain amount of times, and they become a dhampyre. Anyway, I enjoyed the first book in this series, and I'm looking forward to reading the next book about Albie.
Nessa
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved the vampires in this story and even the dhampyres (they once were human). Alric was two thousand years old and he had waited twenty five years to claim his mate, Eden. The story was well written and the plot was fascinating. I'd really like to read Albie's story next. Interesting and very alluring vampire romance.
Avril
Jul 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Please please please

This book is a mess. Mixed up past & present tense in the same sentences, there instead of their, mc calling himself they & their. And that's in the first 3 pages. DNF, but if it's proofed and edited I might give it another shot.
Hope
Jul 18, 2019 rated it liked it
I probably would have given this book a higher rating, but there were a lot of very simple typos that really should have been caught during editing. The story also seemed rushed and the ending rather abrupt.
Amy
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
SunShiney10
May 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shallow, weak romance, unlikable MCs... i skipped a lot after 50%. I just didnt care for them.
Victoria Taylor
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Probably more of a 3.5

This book had good characters who definitely held my interest, but maybe needed more to do in this book. Think this author will keep getting better.
Candice
Jan 20, 2020 marked it as i-give-up
No rating.

I gave up at 35%. Just couldn't get into the story. I felt that Alric was too pushy and forward. I thought Eden was a dumbass. Not for me. Won't be moving on.
Radika Sawh
Jul 13, 2019
Caitlin
Oct 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Die Pretty (Vampires of Blood and Bones #3)
  • Stone and Steel (Vampires of Blood and Bones #2)
  • Open Your Eyes (Pittsburgh Vampires #12)
  • Rowan and the Wolf
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Rules to Follow (Davey's Rules #1)
  • Rogue (Bay Harbor Wolves #1)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Angell's Alpha (Stone Mountain Wolves Book 1)
  • Family Ties (The Family Novak #1)
  • Stay True to Me
  • Ezra's Awakening: A Blood and Bones Christmas (Vampires of Blood and Bones #4)
  • The Witch's Blood (The Ellwood Chronicles #3)
  • Prophesy Book II: The Bringer of Wrath (The King & Alpha Series, #2)
  • The Art of Death (Pittsburgh Vampires #11)
  • Betrayed (The Lost Wolves #1)

Silverdale Coven (3 books)
  • A Baby for Albie (Silverdale Coven #2)
  • Love You Forever, Drayce (Silverdale Coven #3)