Start by marking “Out Bad” as Want to Read:
Out Bad

Out Bad

I used to be that man.

The one you warned your daughters about and crossed the street to avoid.

Not anymore.
Five years ago I left the club, and everyone in it, behind me. Walked away with nothing but the clothes on my back, carrying the burden of the things I'd done.

But I won't look back.
Not when the view in front of me looks as good as it does.
The minute I saw Gw
Kindle Edition
Published July 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Out Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out Bad

Laura Furuta
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Out Bad (Sinners or Saints Book 1)
By: Janice M. Whiteaker
5 out of 5 stars

The story Out Bad (Sinners or Saints Book 1) by Janice M. Whiteaker is a romantic suspense book. It is a story that pulled me in right from the beginning and didn’t let me go until I had read the last word. The story is very romantic. There are scenes that make the temperature in the room rise. I loved reading about the two main characters. He is kind, understanding, and hardworking. He also is a man with a past and demons.
Bobbi Wagner
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and how this author created a story that pulled me in right from the beginning. The characters made me feel as if I was right there with them. A man who leaves everything behind and determined not to look back. The second he sees Gwen, he knows that she is the one to save him. What will happen when the past comes crashing into the present and the demons are not backing down? Will he be able to keep the one thing that matters the most to him? I highly recommend this book.
Margaret
Aug 11, 2019
Lisa
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibbb-year-3
This wasn’t a favorite at the beginning. There was too much inter thinking and over thinking. I can see why the author did this but it got old for me fast. All the I’m not good enough or I want to be better thoughts. Some are fine but too much just becomes mind numbing. This is not to say I didn’t like the book because I did. The characters were very secretive but I enjoyed them. The dynamic between Heath/Gabbi and Joe/Gwen was fun. The teasing and advice were great for the story. Heck even Niko ...more
Carolus
Jul 19, 2019
Debi
is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2019
I live in southern Ohio with three kids, nine chickens, four ducks, two dogs, a guinea pig, a gecko, and one very patient husband.
I write romance of all shapes and sizes and there's nothing I love more than a redeemed bad boy.
Unless it's a grumpy redeemed bad boy.