Start by marking “Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)” as Want to Read:
Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)

Christmas in Silver Springs

(Silver Springs #6)

10 hours, 5 minutes

New York Times bestselling author Brenda Novak's Silver Springs series continues with this Christmas story set in everyone's favorite small town. Fans of Robyn Carr, Susan Wiggs and Sherryl Woods will devour Brenda's emotional, dramatic contemporary romance series.

Audio CD, Unabridged
Published October 29th 2019 by Harlequin Audio

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in Silver Springs, please sign up.
Jennifer They're 8 & 6, four years younger than their two cousins.…moreThey're 8 & 6, four years younger than their two cousins.(less)

Start your review of Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)
Jonetta
Harper Devlin gave her heart and soul to husband Axel, helping him on the way up to becoming a renowned lead singer for the rock band, Pulse. Now that he’s a success, he’s declared they’re finished and wants to explore life as a rock star and all that implies. Harper takes her two young daughters to Silver Springs, California to spend the Christmas holiday with her sister and her family, hoping to heal her broken heart and pray that Axel has a change of heart. When Tobias Richardson sees her eat ...more
Debbie Oliphant
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this!!!!

My favorite book of the series.

Tobias was so thoughtful, yet tortured and unwilling to forgive himself for his past deeds and Harper opens her heart to him and gives him hope to believe that he is worthy of a happy life. I was left wanting more.
"Avonna
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

CHRISTMAS IN SILVER SPRINGS (Silver Springs Book 6) by Brenda Novak is a full-length Christmas contemporary romance. The story is not a light and fluffy Christmas romance, but a powerful story of finding love after betrayal, forgiveness and redemption. This addition to the series, like all the books in this series, can be easily read as a standalone.

Harper Devlin and her two young daughters leave Denver behind to spend time with he
Mackey
Yes, I know it’s January but, seriously, when I’m sitting by the fire and drinking cafe au lait, my brain still wants to read holiday themed, cozy reads. Since it’s not quite time for Valentine’s Day yet, I’m still reading some great books from Christmas and pretending that they are “Winter” themed books instead. Won’t you join me?

Let me begin by pointing out that Christmas in Silver Springs in the 6th book in a series. While it is touted as being able to be read as a “stand alone,” it is not. I
Sophia
After thirteen long years in prison, a man gets to celebrate the Christmas holidays in freedom for the first time since he was a teenager. A woman comes to town to heal a broken heart after her husband of many years lets his rockstar fame put his family aside. I was captivated and eager to see how things turned out for this pair and try a new to me author all in one.

Christmas in Silver Springs is the sixth book in the series about the inhabitants of a small California town a little distance from
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Christmas in Silver Spring by Brenda Novak is the sixth book in the Silver Spring series. I did not read the previous books in the series; however, I had no issues jumping into this installment. However, it featured characters from the previous book. As this was not my first time reading the author’s work, I expected to have a good time with this story and she did not disappoint.

Tobias Richardson spent thirteen years of his life in prison. It has been five months since his release, and it will b
Robin Loves Reading
Harper Devlin's rock star husband would rather rise to the top in his career and not be a husband and a father. So, Harper takes their two girls to her sister's home for the holidays. Meeting Tobias Richardson is about to changer her life forever. Tobias ends up being just the perfect man for her, and so he finds ways to help her.

Is relying on the kindness Tobias offers a smart thing for Harper to do? What about the attraction they both feel? Then there is the fact that Tobias hasn't actually to
Sheila Melo
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FINAL DECISION: This is a book about rebuilding. Both Tobias and Harper are starting new lives. I found their struggle emotionally satisfying although I really didn't like that Tobias kept his secret for so long. That was a bit annoying even though I understood his character's motivation. I just think that they needed more time to process the truth so I docked the book a little.

THE STORY: Tobias Richardson has just been released from prison after serving a long sentence for shooting someone when
Carla Johnson-Hicks
4.5 stars. Harper has come to Silver Springs with her two girls to spend Christmas with her sister and her family. She is dealing with a broken heart after her marriage has ended. She and Axle have been together since they were teens, but when he hit it big in the music business, he began cheating and has filed for divorce. Her divorce will be final in a few days and she has done everything to make it amicable for the sake of her children. She doesn't know what she is going to do, but still hope ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Christmas in Silver Springs is the sixth book in the Silver Springs series by Brenda Novak. The main characters are Tobias and Harper. While each book in the series is a stand-alone, I believe that if you read/have read Unforgettable You (book 5 in the series) before you pick this one you will have a better understanding of Tobias as a character and what drives him to act and think as he does. Harper has been divorced for less than a year and she is still trying to get used to her new life. When ...more
Jacqueline J
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somewhere between a 3 and 4 star read so I went with the higher score as usual in this situation. This is the story of Tobias whose story started in the book about his brother Unforgettable You. This one was much stronger. I was a little disappointed that the author went with the obvious by having the hero delay telling the heroine his secret too long and then of course just when he was getting ready to someone else spilled the beans. Of course.

I liked Tobias and how he was so kind and gentle a
Shalini
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite a sweet tale of romance between two saddened souls who found their safe harbor in each other.

Tobias had served a prison sentence due to a mistake in his teens. Harper's rock star husband wanted to divorce her. And Silver Springs was the perfect backdrop for those hearts to meld together until the husband returned.

My first book by author Brenda Novak, I was enticed by the story line. The author certainly kept the story going in most parts. The struggles of life were well depicted. Insecur
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publisher, NetGalley. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

3.5 hearts

I am always happy to come back to Silver Springs .  There is, however, an overall theme of people making some bad choices or being in bad situations and having to live with the consequences.  The school is a key part of helping the very young be in a better place and have improved chances in the
Renee (The B-Roll)
This book is set in the small and picturesque town of Silver Springs in California just around the holiday season.  Harper Devlin, wife of rockstar Axel Devlin has decided to come to the town after some marriage and family turmoil.  In hopes of getting space and time away from her problems and her ex-husband, she seeks refuge at her sister's house but of course, as fate would have it, she meets Tobias and instantly feels a connection.  Tobias doesn't have the cleanest history himself; he has jus ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Christmas in Silver Springs. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review which is honest and unbiased.*

I don't really know what to say about this novel, other than I didn't connect with anything in this one. Which made me sad, as I was really looking forward to finally getting Tobias' story. I didn't find anything here original, it was like some names were changed away, and the tension was very similar to the tension in other Silver Springs novels.
Some
Michele
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie

Christmas in Silver Springs was everything you could wish for in a holiday-themed story–and everything wonderful I would expect from Brenda Novak. Full of healing, redemption, triumph and love, this romance will surely warm your heart.

Since the first book I picked up by Brenda Novak, I’ve always thought she has a clear, genuine writing voice that focuses equally on the characters and emotions without losing anything in the plot. That
Bobbie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another wonderful story by Brenda Novak. I could hardly put this books down long enough to eat, get dressed or do anything! Tobias broke my heart with all that had happened to him, but I was so glad that his family and friends rallied around him. Harper was between a rock and a hard place trying to decide what was right and wrong for her and her two girls, as well as her attraction to Tobias and dealing with her rock star ex. Silver Springs is another wonderful fictional place that I love to vis ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Christmas in Silver Springs is the sixth book in the Silver Springs series by Brenda Novak. The main characters are Tobias and Elle. While each book in the series is a stand-alone, I believe that if you read/have read Unforgettable You (book 5 in the series) before you pick this one you will have a better understanding of Tobias as a character and what drives him to act and think as he does. Elle has been divorced for less than a year and she is still trying to get used to her new life. When you ...more
Erin Lewis
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 star review of Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs #6) by Brenda Novak

I love any story that is centred around Christmas; it’s a time for family and friends to get together, celebrate and reflect.

This was a fun, at times heart wrenching read and one I thoroughly enjoyed. I liked Brenda Novak’s style of writing and felt as though I was a part of the magic of Silver Springs.

I really liked Elle Devlin and Tobias Richardson they were easy to relate to and the secondary characters were ju
Lucinda
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was cute but it's not a Christmas story. Part of the story is set at Christmas.
Karol
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW and WOW!!! Great job Brenda on another awesome book. Keep them coming.
Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'?
Harper Devlin isn't from Silver Springs. She's in town to be with her family since it seems like her life is imploding at the moment. Her husband has become a famous rock star and now wants a divorce. She helped him get to where he is today and she can't believe this is happening. When Tobias sees Harper sitting all alone at The Eatery one night, he can see the sadness in her eyes and knows she is out of his league, but still hates to see someone in pain. Tobias has only been out of prison for f ...more
Janet
Superspeed readers like me can read 150 - 200+ pages/hour, so yes, I have read the book … and many more today. LOL

Come home to Silver Springs for the holidays, where broken hearts learn to love again…together.

So much for fore
Ilean
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, brenda-novak
I thoroughly enjoyed reading “Christmas in Silver Springs “ by Brenda Novak. I’ve now read books 4,5,6. I need to find books 1,2,3 to read.
I highly recommend this series to all romance readers.
Valerie
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dee
Two-haiku review:

He's out of prison
She's ex of major rock star
Now ex wants her back

Very nice romance
Forgot how good Novak is
Next: rest of series
Emilie Davis
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another outstanding book in the Silver Springs series!

Silver Springs always seems to be a town of hope and redemption. Belief in the goodness of mankind is rampant here. Forgiveness for past misdeeds is usually the norm. Add a recently divorced mother with 2 kids and one ex-con and the mixture is volatile. Tobias and Harper both need healing. The story is told with humor and understanding. This is one of Brenda Novak's best books. You will enjoy the story!
Laurie Conklin
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better than Broadway! Once again, Brenda Novak has proven that she is a Master of her craft, with CHRISTMAS IN SILVER SPRINGS! Brenda reels you in with her descriptions and makes you feel as if the characters are putting on a magnificent play, right before your eyes! You'll want to turn the lights down low and put on your comfy clothes to read this one by a warm and crackling fire! Don't forget to grab a tissue or two...
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is my first Brenda Novak book and it definitely will not be my last. This book is part of a series and I feel the need to read them all after reading this one.

Christmas stories are my favorite. Tobias won my heart from the very beginning and Harper balances him out perfectly. This book is an emotional roller-coaster but once I started, I could not put it down. This is a must-read this holiday season!

Reviewed by: Brianne M.
Brianne Maffett
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for A Book Nerd, a Bookseller and a Bibliophile

Christmas stories are my favorite. Tobias won my heart from the very beginning and Harper balances him out perfectly. This book is an emotional rollercoaster but once I started, I could not put it down. This is a must-read this holiday season!
Update book description 2 4 Jan 25, 2020 11:41AM

• The Way Back to You (Blessings, Georgia #9)
  • Oh, Christmas Night
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)
  • Sisters by Choice (Blackberry Island, #4)
  • SEAL's Honor (Alaska Force, #1)
  • Summer at Lake Haven (Haven Point, #11)
  • The Bitter and Sweet of Cherry Season
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • Christmas from the Heart
  • The Sea Glass Cottage
  • Christmas on Reindeer Road (Highland Falls #2)
  • The Country Guesthouse (Sullivan's Crossing, #5)
  • Sunrise on Half Moon Bay
  • The Christmas Dare (Twilight, Texas #10)
  • The Friendship List
  • Christmas at Holiday House
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a

Silver Springs (8 books)
  • Finding Our Forever (Silver Springs, #1)
  • No One But You (Silver Springs, #2)
  • Until You Loved Me (Silver Springs, #3)
  • Right Where We Belong (Silver Springs, #4)
  • Unforgettable You (Silver Springs, #5)
  • A California Christmas (Silver Springs, #7)
  • When I Found You (Silver Springs, #8)