Start by marking “Gilded Cage Complete Series: A Dark Romance Box Set” as Want to Read:
Gilded Cage Complete Series: A Dark Romance Box Set

Gilded Cage Complete Series: A Dark Romance Box Set

(Gilded Cage)

From bestselling dark romance author Fawn Bailey comes the complete Gilded Cage dark romance mafia trilogy.

On her eighteenth birthday, Ophelia Sokolov, a Russian mafia princess, is taken.

Kidnapped by a ruthless young hitman, she lives in captivity for years. The thing she fears most is her captor himself. Yet, she finds herself falling for the monster her family
Published May 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gilded Cage Complete Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gilded Cage Complete Series

FREE on Amazon today (10/19/2019)! ...more
Kristen Lewendon
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ensnarement
Well. That took a turn in a direction I didn’t see coming. Dark. Passionate. Tragic. Fanatical. Brutal. Loving. Violent. All of these words don’t even begin to describe what happens in this book. A lust fuelled, adrenaline driven, emotional roller-coaster ride of a story that begins to answer a few of the questions asked in Feather while sparking even more yet to be answered in the series. And Max. You beautiful broken boy. I am not happy with that particular plot twist.
Entanglement
Renee
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love dark romance stories then you do not want to miss this one, Kain obtained dolly not by her own accord. However to say he is a bad character would be unfair. no matter what he is in love with Dolly and wants to protect and keep her. Dolly however is the same way with Kain This is their dark and twisted story Your going to be addicted and unable to out it down I am so glad it was a complete series Id have been so impatient waiting between books Fawn Baily writes some amazing dark and ...more
Tammy
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ophelia is a mafia princess and her dad has plans for her to marry one of the Marino twins, however, it isn’t the once she has fallen for. As the time grows closer for the wedding Ophelia runs straight into danger. She wants to hate her new captor but she soon is falling for him. Will she ever be free and which man will she choose to belong to? Fast-paced dark read with loads of drama and intensity. The story really draws you in from beginning to end. I loved it!
Tiffany
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read each of these three books when they were first released individually. At the time, I left reviews on the individual books. What follows is my original review for each book.

Ensnarement: 5 stars
First off, this is a dark romance with potential triggers and violence. If that bothers you, you might want to pass. However, if you enjoy dark romance and mafia romance I would recommend reading this series. Book one picks up where the prequel left off. It also ends in a cliffhanger so beware of
Ann Marie
Format: Kindle Edition
. I’m not an arc reviewer that just hands out five stars to keep the arcs coming, I actually read the books and give my honest opinion. Is it wrong to say I love Kain? This book is the opposite of predictable and as little nuggets of information get dropped, they drop like bombs. I’m almost afraid to read the next book because I like how this book ended, even though there’s a massive cliffhanger. I think I’m starting to figure things out but who knows where this series is
Charlene
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series, now all in one book.
Mafia princess Ophelia Sokolov’s life changes when she meets twin brothers Ryker and Max Marino. Falling in love for the first time with Ryker, her world is turned upside down when her father announces that she will marry one of the twins, only her father’s choice is Max. Now it’s been thirteen years, and it is Ophelia’s eighteenth birthday when her father continues to push forward his plans to marry the two when he announces that they will be wed by this time
Heidi
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ensnarement- This is a wonderful start to this series. It is a dark and twisted romance book that will take you on a ride. It picks off where Ophelia's family is murdered, and she is kidnapped by Kain on her eighteenth birthday. There are some twists and turns throughout this story that was shocking. You will find out who the real monster is, but it might not be who you think, or it could be exactly who you think. There is a side of Kain that only shows up when Ophelia is around, and it ...more
KittyLuvr
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot praise this entire series enough: I absolutely loved, loved, LOVED it! Considering how Kain obtained Ophelia (Dolly), & what he did to her & her family you wouldn't think he could ever be a sympathetic character or the Hero or you'd be rooting for him & his Dolly to ultimately have a HEA, & yet the author (IMO) did all three hands down.
No matter what he does or how things go, Kain loves his Dolly, he wants to protect & care for her. And in the conclusion, he has a
Michelle
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved that we get all the books in one set for some intense nonstop reading! You should definitely read Entrapment the prequel first to get Ophelia's full story.
Ensnarement:
Ensnarement is a dark twisted amazing read full of mystery, action, a great story and twists that surprised me. The Prequel had me anxiously waiting for this book and it was well worth the wait. What an ending!!
Entanglement:
Ophelia's story is a dark twisted ride full of heartache, pain, drama, danger, suspense and an
Lofty
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wings bk 1
3 1/2*
Kain kidnapped Ophelia & held her hostage, he’s seeking revenge for his family.
Thorn saves Ophelia only to hand her over to another jailer.
As the story unfolds we discover more twists & turns about past history & hints of the future.
This is part of a trilogy & I look forward to reading the next book 2 Flight then book 3 Nightbird.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Nice start

Flight - bk 2
The story continues from wings Ophelia still
Veronica LaRoche
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ensnarement
I love this book. I love a good mafia read and this was definitely one of them. Who will save Ophelia, will it be Ryker, Max or Kain. Who is the true villain? This story had me hooked from the start and the twist wow, I didn’t see coming. I can’t wait to read more in this series. Another 5 Star read that everyone must one click.

Entanglement
WOW. This series gets better and better. Ophelia & Kain are happy and Ophelia needs Kain too push her limits but something goes terribly
Jennifer Woodrow
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Prisoner of love & hate

Dark romance as used to describe this story, is like sunny could be used to describe a desert. It is dirty and evil. The men in this story are all twisted, none of them able to be a good man or moral. The women in the story are pure and are constantly taken advantage by the men in their lives.

Amazingly, the man who is most unredeemable, most likely to love, ends up the hero with help from the woman who loves him.

The story is wonderful, with exciting twists and turns.
Luna Lover
This box set includes the complete series of The Gilded Cage Series, by Fawn Bailey. I read each book in this series as soon as they came out, starting with Feather, the free prequel, all the way to the conclusion at the end of Nightbird, which was the third in the series. This series cant be read as a standalone, each book directly sets up the next. This story follows Ophelia and the two brothers she is stuck between. She was originally promised to Ryker when they were children. Through a long, ...more
Michele
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will Ophelia’s cage become her safe haven
Ensnarement (Gilded Cage Book 1)
Zain kidnaps Ophelia to make her his dolly as revenge for her father killing his family. But could what starts out as revenge turn to something more? Lots of twists and an awesome ending.

Entanglement (Gilded Cage Book 2)
Ophelia and Zain settle into a routine until Zain gives Ophelia too much of what she wanted. Will Zain get Ophelia back? Another dramatic ending that has you instantly starting Book 3.

Enticement (Gilded
Gladys
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This edge of your seat, dark romance series is filled with intensity, young love, the mafia, an arranged marriage, brutality, and a dangerous man bent on vengeance. This beautifully written, twisted tale is complex and well developed. The gripping plot revolves around Ophelia, Kain, Ryker and Max. I found these characters to be complicated and multi-layered. As the story unfolds, there are shocking twists, painful, heartbreaking mistakes are made and plenty of damage is done. Every action or ...more
Donna
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read an Advanced Reader Copy of this collection and to submit an honest interest.

The Marino and Sokolov families both had fathers tied to organized crimes. It's hard to say if the over-the-top viciousness of both Fathers had any outcome on the paths their children took as adults.

Kain, Max and Ryker were all domineering in their sexual experiences. Ophelia was primed from childhood up to be submissive.

The Gilded Cage Complete collection is a terrific read and look into the
Jo
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm gonna write this review by books, so work with me.....

Ensnarement~

Ophelia has been taken by Kain. This guy I'd one messed up bad guy but honestly, I've fallen in love with him! Now Max, I really hate this guy. I did feel bad for him because like Ophelia, he's suffered in the 5yrs they were apart, but I still think he's a The ending of course had me yelling, "WHAT THE FUDGE NUGGETS!" Fawn's cliffhangers are like no other!

Entanglement~

Kain broke his dolly!!!! These two truly love each other
Sharon
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderfully dark romance that is brilliantly written. I loved the fact that the whole series was here in one book and I could read through it without having to stop and wait for the next installment. The main female character is Ophelia and we follow her life and that of the men who want her for their own reasons which also dictates how they treat her. This is a captivating plot that took me through a slew of emotions. I really enjoyed reading this series, if this book is anything to ...more
Rhonda Hicks
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW. I don't like giving spoilers or book reports, especially when the book is so emotionally charged. There's just not a way to do it without giving something away. But rest assured, Fawn Bailey has taken this storyline with such an amazing plot that twists and turns then added characters with such vivid personalities it just absolutely had me holding my breath, flipping pages as quickly as possible to see what would happen next. This was incredible and I can't wait to read the next book. ...more
Sheena
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this series when it was first released in separate instalments, so I was thrilled when I learned that it was now available in one magnificent boxset. This fabulously dark series took me on more than one voyage of discovery.. there were unexpected betrayals, evil truths, brutal realities and so much more..

I can’t remember ever reading a series before where up until almost the end I was so conflicted about the characters and their choice of partners .. I fell in and out of love with more
Linda
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am more than half way through this box set, and couldn't wait to tell you how intense this box set is! Ms. Bailey has captured my brain synapses in her Gilded Cage! Oh my goodness the characters jump off the pages. I feel like I know them. There is so much in these pages. I want to get to the end, but I don't! I've been reading other books at the same time so I can savor this story! This will definitely be on my TBR x 2! Maybe even more. A very, very dark, mafia romance. I'm loving it! And, ...more
Shelley Floor
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Little orphan dolly

In this complete box set we follow the story of mafia princess Ophelia, brothers Max and Ryker and Kain. When Ophelia is kidnapped at her 18th birthday by Kain he trains her to be his submissive/slave. Yet she was promised to Max as a bride and secretly in love with Ryker. Well let's just say things get very dark and will keep you reading to find out what's going to happen. This is a must read for anyone that likes dark, twisted and some bdsm books!
Lillie
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Wow! What a story! I loved it. It has everything you could possibly want in a book! It has darkness but it also has light! A perfect blend of both! I can't wait to read more from this author. I never once got bored with this, with each page I read I wanted more!! I absolutely recommend this set!
Leanne Bryson
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How great that you can get this series as one boxed set!! This book keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you guessing...who's the bad guy, who's the good guy, who should Opheilia be with?? It is fast paced, twisted, scary, disturbing, and so, so, so intense.
Rose Smith
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved this series. It answered some questions about Rose and Thorn series. I liked how it connected. Ophelia and Kain were a perfect example of love conquers all. I was hoping to find you had a book about Ryker coming. A lot of questions.....Ginger disappearing and his new life. Please tell me you have one in the works.
Melissa Ledet
Amazing Collection

An amazing collection of three book in one. Each one sucks you in and keeps you flipping the pages.

Favorite quote: Ophelia ~ “I thought Kain had clipped my wings so I could never fly again. But maybe he was the one who showed me I couldn’t just fly… I could sing, too. Sing like a beautiful nightbird.”
Karen
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Witty Entertaining & Well Written

This series was very well written and I LOVE how Fawn intertwines the characters of her other books into this series. There were parts I was gasping in horror and others I was laughing out loud.
iris anstatt
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very dark

Not sure if I can call what was between Kain and O was a LOVE story. It was a very dark obsession.
The editing needed a lot of work.
Despite all of that, it was a good read. The side characters kind of made the story for me. Hope we'll see a Rose and Thorne story.
Dawn Foster
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This box set encloses the complete Gilded Cage series, which includes Ensnarement, Entanglement, and Enticement. I loved reading and following Ophelia and Kain's story through out all of these books. I feel this series is definitely for those who enjoy reading dark romances.

• Tell Me to Run (Tell Me, #4)
  • Dirty Daddies
  • Tell Me to Go (Tell Me, #2)
  • About Last Night: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance
  • A Debt Owed (The Debt Duet, #1)
  • Complete Submission (Submission, #1-3.5; Songs of Submission, #1-9.5)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • The Italian
  • Tell Me to Stop (Tell Me #1)
  • Pretend Daddy
  • For Him: The Complete Series: A Dark Romance
  • The Broken Trilogy: Books 1-3
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Caged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Filthy Riches
  • Daddies of the Castle: A Masters of the Castle Anthology
  • Mated to the Pride

Gilded Cage (3 books)
  • Wings (Gilded Cage, #1)
  • Flight (Gilded Cage, #2)
  • Nightbird (Gilded Cage, #3)