Start by marking “Mr. May: A Forbidden Love Romance” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Mr. May: A Forbidden L...

Nicole S. Goodin

Mr. May: A Forbidden Love Romance

(Calendar Boys #5)

From international bestselling author Nicole S. Goodin, comes a new standalone, forbidden love romance.

Jake Carson.
Professional surfer.
Cocky as hell.
... And pining after an unattainable woman.

Eden Brady.
Sassy blonde.
Precious little princess.
... And tempted by the enemy.

Jake has been pushing Eden's buttons for years, but when one night unexpectedly throws them toget
Published May 10th 2019 by Nicole Goodin Author

To ask other readers questions about Mr. May, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. May

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Sara, ☆☆☆☆☆

I have been addicted to this series from the beginning and once again Nicole hooks me with another great calendar guy. I am always looking forward to the new month so I can get a new read from her! I definitely suggest Mr May because it does not disappoint!!!
Kylee
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mr May will have you cresting the wave of this amazing story. Jake is the cocky surfer and on the circuit these guys all have one rule, do not touch another surfers sister. However, when you are the bad boy, rules were always meant to be broken, especially when it comes to claiming Eden. Their story will stick with you like sand from the beach, it will wrap around you like a leg rope from a surfboard and it will leave you stoked. Behind the big ego and the even bigger abs lurks a heart of gold a ...more
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Mr May - Calendar Boys - Nicole S Goodin

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This series goes from strength to strength with each story hitting new highs and invoking so many joyous reading hours.

Jake Carson, professional surfer and genuine show pony is every woman’s dream but his cocky attitude gets under Eden Brady’s skin. She’s followed her brother on the professional tour for a few years but her love-hate battle with him gets harder to deal with at every encounter.

Nicole Goodin’s characters are lovable and roguish but at
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
The Calendar Boys just keep getting better and better with each book!

Jake is the cocky surfer who can have any girl he wants, well, almost. There’s a code that his surfer buddies live by – sisters are off limits. But when it comes to his rivals sister he knows he can’t listen to the written rule.

Eden is a sassy little beach princess on the surface, but I loved seeing a deeper, more authentic side to her when she opened up to Jake.

When they both stay back turning a break in the tour to “work”
Faith89
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is fun to read. Each month we get a hot guy paired with a strong woman. They are so different that it makes you excited to read the next one.
Jake is a world class surfer. He is at the top of his game and loving life. Eden is the sister of his biggest competition. Her brother is over protective and stays in her business. He hates Jake, not only because he always beats him but because he knows that Jake wants Eden. Eden also hates Jake, or so she thinks. Eden has secrets and Jake want
Karen Sedgman
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not going to go on about how much l love the Calendar Boys Series because I do! May is my favorite month, and Jake l think is my fave so far! l love Jake and Eden’s journey it was sweet and heartwarming! Look out Mr June!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
This is another awesome story in this series, it is well written and the characters are very relatable. I would recommend this book to everyone that enjoys a hot and steamy read.

Elvira
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had lots of fun reading Jake and Eden’s steamy storyline with loads of chemistry. Their characters were well developed and engaging and with all the twist and turns it took to get to their HEA it was entertaining and kept me turning the pages.

Marnie
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💛🌊🏄♂ Hot Surfer Dude in Shining Board Shorts – Mr. May 🏄♂🌊💛

Jake Carson is every bit as cocky as he’s been promoted, and he’s entitled to be. He’s number one in the Pro-Surfer circuit, gorgeous and super-sexy. Hell, when I was reading, it was our cover model that was in my head the whole time!

He’s also in the head of Zeke Brady, his arch-rival and a man who hates Jake with the blazing passion of a thousand suns with his constant blowing of kisses and comments about Eden, Zeke’s younger sister. A
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
THIS!!! I think this was my favorite, so far!! I’m loving this series so much!!! It’s not really about the calendar but about the men and I’m just loving getting to know each man!

I absolutely loved all the banter thrown around so much!!! I laughed and got nervous, I even got sad BUT this story had everything for you that you would need. Eden is one hell of a sassy ass woman who doesn’t take shit from anyone.... except maybe her brother but Zeke doesn’t get away with everything. Their story is s
Stacey Broadbent
She’s gone and done it again! I thought for sure that Beckett was my favourite, but now I’m crushing on Jake, hard!

Jake is the cocky surfer who can have any girl he wants, well, almost. There’s a code that his surfer buddies live by – sisters are off limits. But when his arch rival’s sister comes back on tour with them, and she’s all grown up, he can’t help but notice her. Steering clear isn’t too hard though – because she’s not exactly welcoming towards him. Until, something happens that he ca
LianaReads blog
Another great story from the calendar boys and i have to say that this book may be my favourite because of the enemies to lovers plot and also because the author has made a great job in showing that there's always more than a pretty face and a hot body to a guy.
I enjoyed so much their banter, even if at times seemed silly for their age, it had me laughing out loud and with it, you could feel the chemistry and the sparks between them.
There are rules that are meant to be broken because s
Raecharmed
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jake Carson is a professional surfer and his competition is Zeke Brady. It just so happens that Jakes has feelings for Zeke's sister Eden and at every competition just before he surfs he blows her a kiss and she flips him off. After a evening surf Jake hears a scream and see three guys holding Eden over their heads in the water he steps in to help not knowing that she has a fear of the water and they guys drop her in it. Sending the others on their way he takes Eden back to his place to watch ov ...more
Serena Worker
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jake competes against Zeke and he’s sister is gorgeous, but she’s also part of the baby sister’s club and untouchable or so all the brothers think. She’s been away two year and she’s definitely all woman now.
Eden hates Jake or so she tries to tell herself, he’s her brother rival and doesn’t care what anyone thinks. Her brother admits that the rivalry is more about Jake wanting her, which Eden doesn’t believe Jake is gorgeous and can have any woman he wants.
They hate each other, but the sparks ar
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Nicole Goodin is a new to me author and I am hooked! I can’t wait to read more from her in the future.
This is a sports/forbidden romance, which happen to be two of my favorite tropes so I was super excited to dive right into this story.

Jake Carson is a pro surfer and at the top of his game, his biggest competition is Zeke Brady. Jake also loves to get under the skin of Zeke’s baby sister, Eden. His cocky attitude drives Eden nuts and the two of them don’t know whether to love or hate each othe
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Mr. May is brief but packs a powerful punch! Once again, this series has mesmerized me and kept me reading nonstop to the end. I need more!

Eden was a sassy little beach princess on the surface, but I loved seeing a deeper, more authentic side to her when she opened up to Jake. Jake was cocky and sure of himself; few would have guessed that he had a soft heart. Together they were just perfect. *sigh*

The plot was interesting and unique. I was positively riveted from the beginning. My only complai
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

I am truly enjoying the Calendar Boys series from Nicole S. Goodin. Each book is a standalone romance with sexy couples you can’t help but love. In Mr. May we meet Jake Carson and Eden Brady in a forbidden story that lit up the pages while I read this story.

Jake is a professional surfer with all the looks and charm if a bit on the cocky side. Eden is the sister of a fellow surfer and completely off limits. Though Jake loves to push every one of her buttons, there is something underneat
Sharon
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Jake is looking to be the world champion surfer. He is arrogant and knows how good he really is. His biggest competition is Zeke Brady who is always a close number two.
The person that is always on his mind is Zekes sister , Eden. They taunt each other and seem to despise each other but it is a thin line between love and hate.
When Jake saves Eden from a prank gone wrong they see a different side of each other. But dating a surfers sister is a no no.
As these two spend time alone
Wendy
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eden has followed her brother, Zeke, on the surf circuit since their parents died. She models for one of the sponsors so works along the way. Jake is Zeke’s biggest competition and thoroughly enjoys riling him up before they compete. He started out antagonizing Eden just to get under her brothers skin but somewhere along the line he started to want her. One traumatic event throws them together and Eden sees a different side of Jake. Can Eden get over her past enough to let Jake in? Will Zeke kil ...more
Mary
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the "Calendar Boys" series and this one was definitely right there with the rest of them. I really enjoyed this fun and sometimes entertaining story! Jake and Eden are perfect for each other. Love both of the main characters as well as some of the secondary ones. Jake, who is definitely one sexy cocky surfer dude, has a rivalry with Eden's brother Zeke. So a relationship between Jake and Eden is somewhat forbidden. So Jake hides a major attraction to Eden by being obnoxious and cocky. How ...more
Pam Curran
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
When I started this book I was immediately taken to a beautiful beach with lots of waves and hot men surfing. It made me wonder if Nicole was on the beach while writing this?

It's a really sweet forbidden romance which takes place between Surfing champion Jake and Eden the little sister of Zeke his greatest rival for the world title. However, "the baby sisters club" is totally out of bounds, and Jake is doing his best to abide by the rules. That's until he sees Eden being teased and then thrown i
Kari Hansen
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jake has earned his reputation as a world class surfer. He may compete with Zeke when it comes to surfing but the surfers share an honor code where they don’t get involved with other surfer sisters however Zeke’s sister Eden may just be worth breaking the code for.

Eden may be attracted to Jake, but he has a way of irritating her like no other which is just as well since he and her brother are rivals. When Jake rescues her from a dangerous situation she realizes that there is much more to Jake th
Nicole
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mr May by Nicole. S. Goodin is book 5 in the Calendar Boys series.
It’s a contemporary, enemies to lovers romance riddled with banter and humour.
Jake plays the cocky surfer brilliantly. He was the perfect mix of arrogance and sincerity.
Eden was great as the independent, flawed and antagonising sister-of-the-enemy.
I have been enjoying this series so much and each book gets better and better. I love a good enemies to lovers so this one sits high up on my list but they have all been great. They can
Annie
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this story about Eden and Jake. Jake and Eden's brother Zeke are in the pro surfing tour and Eden tags along. There is tension between Zeke and Jake. Jake likes to keep poking the bear that is Zeke. So when Jake teases Eden is like a game. So when Jake rescues Eden after almost drowning the two develop a bond that keeps growing. Great HEA. Really enjoyed the characters and their interactions.

I received a free copy of this book via Bo
Debra Richardson
An outstanding and compelling read! The storyline is well-developed, emotionally deep, well written, and relatable. It is drama-filled, funny, and witty; a fun fast pace page-turner that is intriguing with some ups and downs. Amazing characters – Jake and Eden; they are cocky (Jake), strong, and just perfect for each other; the chemistry between them is intense and hot. Quite an enjoyable read and is strongly recommended.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leavi
Tanja Kezmic
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: omgreads
The cocky pro sufferer is really a great title for Mr. May. Jake and Eden were both great characters to get to know. Even though this book was a fast, funny and hot read you get to know them and their fears. I loved that Jake wanted nad did everything in his power to help her overcome her fear of the ocean. And her love for him was just as strong with her standing up to her brother.

This series is seriously growing on me with each " month" I read. Keep 'em coming.

***Review copy requested and r
Amber
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m loving these Misters so far and Jake certainly doesn’t disappoint!

Jake is cocky and kind of a show off but what hot stud doesn’t think he’s all that, but he has a secret side to him that he doesn’t show very often but the only one that bring any type of feelings is Riv his mates sister and the girl that’s off limits because you know mates sister and all, but he can’t bring himself to stay away even if he knows he should.

Disclaimer I received an arc copy for an honest and voluntary review
Candy Edwards
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great story! Jake Carson is a professional surfer. He is arrogant, cocky, and has chicks lining up for him. But Jake is totally into Eden Brady, blonde, knockout model. The number one person in Eden's life is her big brother, Zeke. Problem lies that Jake and Zeke are arch enemies and Zeke is very protective of his little sis. Jake has always played with Zeke by using comments about Eden to ruffle his feathers. But something happens and Jake and Eden are thrown together and they spend ...more
Celicia Fowlkes
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Its a good read to me. You have two guys that have always competed against each other and his sister. The problem that arises is Jake liking the sister. No one is supposed to look, speak to or think about his sister. Realistically we can wish all we want that it does not happen but the reality is that it happens. Cannot control it or make it not happen if said sister likes the guy. Little sisters do grow up and date people after all.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volun
Karina Giblin
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicole's Calendar Boys Series really is unique, each story has a way of capturing your interest early on - making it difficult to do anything other than read.

I'm not normally a fan of the Enemies to Lovers storyline but this one was AMAZING!

Jake and Eden were fantastic characters, their banter, their back and forth, their chemistry - it was fascinating.

I am absolutely in love with this series, no doubt about it. Now, I am eagerly waiting for Mr. June... I wonder who he will be?

I received a free
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Add to series 2 13 Apr 17, 2019 05:16AM
NICOLE S. GOODIN is a romance author and mother of two from Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
In mid-2015, she started to write about a group of characters who wouldn’t get out of her head. Her first book, Rushed, was published in mid-2016.
Nicole enjoys long walks on the beach, pillow fights and braiding her friends’ hair. She dislikes clichés, talking about herself in the third person,

Calendar Boys (7 books)
  • Mr. January (Calendar Boys #1)
  • Mr. February (Calendar Boys #2)
  • Mr. March (Calendar Boys #3)
  • Mr. April (Calendar Boys #4)
  • Mr. June (Calendar Boys #6)
  • Mr. July (Calendar Boys #7)