Start by marking “Veils (The Killers #4)” as Want to Read:
Veils (The Killers #4)

Veils

(The Killers #4)

“Give me a memory, Noah.”

That’s what she said … the woman who rendered me stupid in the shadows at a wedding reception. I did everything I could to figure her out. She wore more veils of armor than I’ve seen in a lifetime. On the outside, she was strong and self-assured. But within those beautiful, guarded blues? She was laced with vulnerability and grief.

We had one
Published November 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Veils, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veils

Start your review of Veils (The Killers #4)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I love it when I can say that the books in a series just gets better with each new addition. After reading book 3, I was so in love with Asa's book that I thought that would be it. No way could I love anything more. Boy, was I wrong.

Noah Jarvis has been a very anticipated book for fans of this series, myself included. I knew it was going to be good, but this was so much more. I was blown away by how much I fell for Noah and Gracie. The feels in this was unexpected. Each chapter had me melting
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 Million ‘ALL The Memories’ Stars

SUPERB in EVERY possible way!!! I have a new BA best book boyfriend and his name is Noah! Yep, that’s right, I’m staking SET IN STONE claim to this man, the most swoon worthy ALPHA of them all: HE. IS. MINE!

Veils is so masterfully crafted all the emotions, all the deep feelings and intricate love story will forever be branded in my heart! Truly my new Brynne Asher FAV!!!

One Night. One memory. Who would know it would
Carvanz
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!!! I’ve been waiting forever for this book and it’s everything and more than I could have ever hoped for!
Coco.V
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another great read in the series! Brynne Asher has rocked my world again with this amazing addition to The Killers Series! Expertly written and exquisitely drawn out, Veils gave me all the feels and I absolutely loved it. Overall rating: 4.5 stars! Full review to come...
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
US: https://amzn.to/2WFiicY
UK: https://amzn.to/36pte2N

If you know me or follow my reviews then you know that I am a huge lover of the brothers-best-friend trope. So I've read a lot of it. But Brynne Asher came into this trope and completely shattered all expectations I have for it. My favorite scenes from stories like this are where the brother finds out about the relationship and I love the angst that comes from it. Well Jarvis and Grady pretty much exploded my Kindle with all the
Stacey is Sassy
Brynne Asher writes good stories…

I find myself lost for words when it comes to writing a review for Veils. I think it’s because it can be easily summed up by saying that it’s good. Brynne Asher has a talent for writing romance that satisfies all my needs. A strong and determined heroine who knows what she wants to be matched with a hero that’s fierce, intelligent and extremely sexy. The storyline captured my attention from the start and held it to the very end. The additional characters are ones
Heather
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I had no idea one night with a stranger could be as intimate as it was hot. Because he did what I asked of him - he gave me a memory. He rocked my world in a way I won’t soon find my equilibrium, if I ever do again.”

Imagine meeting a complete stranger at a wedding. A hot stranger. And connecting with him or her on a level you never have before. Expecting only one night together. Making memories you can take with you forever.

Then fate steps in.

A Killer and a Healer.

Noah and Gracie’s story is
Dana
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Give me a memory, Lover”

That’s exactly what Ms. Asher has given me....so many memories! I’m still trying to come to terms that I’m finished because I just want to be in Gracie and Noah’s life some more.

Let’s talk writing.....For me to connect to a story/character, they need to feel “real” for me. I want to be able to be the heroine/hero, basically walk in their shoes. I was able to do that! I walked in Gracie’s shoes....in more ways than one. I was able to feel all her doubts, her fear, her
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is absolutely everything good, including words that haven’t even been invented yet. I know Brynne Asher is an amazingly talented writer, but Jarvis and Gracie’s story blew every expectation I had, away! It is action packed, sweet, emotional and oh so sexy, you never know where the story is going to take you next. I was gripped from page one and was hooked until the very end. Now I want to go back and do a reread to discover things I missed in my haste to devour every page, but the one ...more
Sandra
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, posted-reviews, 5-star, ku
Holy cow, this book was absolutely fantastic!! Brynne Asher always creates the best alphas around and Noah Jarvis definitely tops the list. He knows exactly what and who he wants and does whatever that is needed to get it. It was awesome how we were able to traipse around the world with them individually and then together. Noah and Gracie’s love story is full of intense and explosive chemistry, anticipation of what was to come and the ultimate happily ever after.

On top of what I’ve already
Island Girl Romance Reads
“Give me a memory”
And what a memory did Brynne Asher gave us with this book. I have a humongous book hangover.
Veils is the 4th book in The Killers series and while each one of the books is amazing, but this one is my new favorite.

“She’s in the business of saving lives. It’s my job to take them”

Noah Jarvis and Gracie Cain’s story is beautiful, passionate and strong.
They thought it would be one night stand, but one night would never be enough.

The writing is beautiful. The storyline is amazing
BookishStacy
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Veils is the fourth book in the Killers series and can be read as a stand-alone, but the rest of the series is fantastic, so you might as well start at the beginning. You'll have no regrets!

"Give me a memory."

When Noah Jarvis meets Gracie Cain, he has no idea she is his friend's little sister. That's fine, though--this is only supposed to be a one night stand, right? Umm...wrong. That's just the beginning for the killer and the healer.

I LOVED Noah and Gracie! From the moment they met,
Laundry
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unpopular opinion alert. When I heard BA was writing a 4th book to her Killers series, I did not jump for joy. Now, hear me out. You see, the Killers series is probably one of my top favorite series of all time. ALL TIME. So, I should have been shouting from the roof tops that there was going to be another one right? But selfishly I thought to myself – how dare Brynne try and make me love another hero more than my Asa? Because Asa is it for me. He’s the crème de la crème of all fictional men. ...more
Reading Addict
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Give me a memory, Noah."

Have you ever read a book that kept you so tied up in the story that you locked yourself up in the house to do nothing but read for a couple of days? Well that is what I have been doing this weekend with Veils! I love romantic suspense and am always looking for a great series to get lost in and Brynne Asher's Killers series is one of my absolute favorites! Jarvis as we have come to know him is not the most social of men but he does feel the need to stop by one of his
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The Killers series has been absolutely amazing and hands down one of the best. Each and every book has gotten better and better but THIS ONE, this one is my brand new favorite (or should I say NOAH is my new favorite!).

Veils is a book I've been patiently waiting for and y'all, it was so worth. the. wait. and unputdownable in every single moment. Packed with heart, heat, suspense, all of the feels, and one unforgettable, explosive, unstoppable journey.... Noah and Gracie fiercely stole my
B.J. Bentley
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book shot my productivity all to shit- once I started it, I couldn't stop until I reached the end.
Not to eat.
Not even to pee.

Jarvis and Gracie's story is epic. Full of action, suspense, and intrigue, each chapter was like peeling back another layer, taking me deeper and deeper into the heart of this beautiful love story with every twist and turn.

Jarvis and Gracie both have tragic pasts, and their hurts became my hurts. But their beautiful moments also became my beautiful moments, and
Carrie
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Asa has been my favorite in this series since the beginning, but Noah Jarvis has intrigued me. And with his & Gracie's story, he definitely gave Asa some competition for the top Killers spot in my heart.

I loved this story from start to finish - it's full of so much heart (and heat, of course!)!! The dynamic of each relationship - Gracie & Noah; Gracie & Grady; Grady & Jarvis; Noah & his parents... etc. - is unique & fleshed out & just written SO WELL! We get some
Nikki
You slay me Brynn Asher. I just finished Veils and I have actual tears in my eyes. I've loved all the books in this series but I have to say, Jarvis is the best yet. You absolutely killed it!

I have to say, when I first met Jarvis years ago in Vines, I had no idea the depth he was hiding. While he was only a secondary character in the first 3 books, he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder that I wasn't sure would ever go away. We didn't get much of him so it was hard to really get a good read
Book Snob Sue
I want to start out by thanking Brynne Asher for creating all the alphas in my reverse harem and then adding Jarvis too. Now it’s the entire Killers series alphas, she’s such a giver to be creating my harem, and I will always be grateful for her thinking of me *winks*. I believe I did read where someone called dibs on Jarvis, and even though I adore that person...all I read was blah, blah, blah *laughs*

Ok, on with my review. A shit ton of stars, honestly there are no amount of stars that could
Jenn the Readaholic
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noah and Gracie are the couple you never knew you needed, until you meet them. I adored this story SO much and was hooked by the end of the prologue. And when that happens, you know you’re in for a good story that is worth losing sleep over!

Noah is meant to be a good memory, but he’s never been so great at the “going with the flow” thing when he finds something he truly wants. And he wants Grace. He wants all of her memories and to make more with her. He’s not going to let something as
Carmen lawter
SO. FREAKING. GOOD.

PERFECT!!! I’m a lover of a brothers best book and Veils did not disappoint! I loved this book so much. Noah was all in from the beginning NEVER backed down or turned his back when things got tough. He was a possessive alpha dirty talking killer that would stop at nothing to protect what was his!! I loved Grace too. It’s not very often that I find a book and love both the H and h. Grace was strong and fierce. She was everything a man like Noah needed. SO. FREAKING. GOOD.
Annette Brignac
Noah and Gracie!

Another PHENOMENAL read by this truly amazing author. These characters and their story will grab you from page one and will never let you go.

My heart honestly broke for the two of them, then healed so beautifully. There was heart pounding suspense, humor, and melt your Kindle steam.

This author’s writing never ceases to amaze me. She has this way of bringing you into the story and making you feel like you’re there and you’re a part of what’s happening. She handled everything in
Michelle
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Veils delivers all the heart racing and pounding adventure mixed in with sweetly beautiful moments I've come to expect from the Killers series.

Gracie and Noah's story became so much more than what I was hoping and expecting to get, which absolutely delighted me and kept me riveted to my kindle, fighting between wanting to read faster to see what happens next and wanting to slow down so it wouldn't end yet.

I loved the match of healer Gracie combined with killer Noah, and how each had exactly
Jamie
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally!!! It feels like I have been waiting forever for Jarvis’ book and it more than exceeded my expectations. Which were really freaking high! Jarvis and Grace’s tale hits the ground running and the action kept me glued to the pages wondering what would happen next. Romantic suspense is one of my favorite romantic subgenres. But their love story? True perfection. No one writes an alpha male like this author. Noah Jarvis is just bossy enough to give the delicious shivers. But underneath all ...more
Izzie d
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really good story.
Plenty of scenes with the previous couples from earlier books in the series.
Both Hero and heroine hasn't been with anyone in some time.
The Hero as he is dedicated to his job and emotional attachments can be dangerous to his concentration and he hasn't met anyone who he felt was worth the investment.
The heroine as she has made mistakes in the past and has some issues.
There is some pushing away from the heroine but they seem pretty much together from the start even if they are
Rach
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If best-friend’s-sister is your things, this is the book for you. If suspense is your thing, this book is for you. If military hero is your thing, this books is for you. If amazing writing is your thing, well then this books is DEFINITELY for you! Brynne truly knocked it out of the park with this one. She told Gracie and Jarvis’s story so, so well with twists and turns that I NEVER saw coming.

There is so much depth to this book that you’ll get wrapped up in it in no time. The characters are
Lisa Shelby
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I consider myself lucky to have read Jasper (I like to call him Noah) and Gracie’s story!!!! IT. WAS. SO. GREAT! You’ll get to visit foreign lands, experience edge of your seat action and of course, there are some crazy hot scenes. I cannot tell you how much I love, love, loved this story! Brynne, thank you for the great read! Your readers are gonna freaking love it!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Kelly
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously LOVE The Killers romantic suspense series, so I've been feeling ALL the excitement in the lead up to reading Veils, book 4 in the series. Main characters this time are Grace Cain and Noah Jarvis - Gracie also appears in Paths ( book 2 ), where she was 'number 4', the youngest of the 4 Cain sisters. Absolutely NOT necessary to read Paths before diving into Veils - but read it anyway because it's a fabulous read.

The Prologue of Veils gives a big hint of things to come, and I couldn't
M.L.
VEILS is one of the BEST BOOKS I've read this year! Ooooommmmmmggggg . . . I LOVED IT so much!

It was heartbreaking, BEAUTIFUL, and, oh, so wonderfully romantic.

I started this book at night and finished in one sitting—I couldn't put it down! Nothing mattered but Noah and Gracie. At times, my heart hurt, then it raced, and by the time I finished, it was close to bursting with happiness. When I finally put my Kindle down, I was smiling.
VEILS is a can be read as a standalone, but I highly
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Tracking Tahlula (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; On Call #3)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • The Middle Man (Professionals, #6)
  • Stay With Me (Hope Valley Book 5)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Out of the Darkness (Hope Valley #6)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • Out of the Darkness (Hope Valley Book 6)
  • There Better Be Pie
  • Chaos Remains (Greenstone Security #4)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Securing the Odds (The Gamblers #3.5)
  • Fast Lane
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Camden (The Henchmen MC, #18)
Brynne Asher lives in the Midwest with her husband, three children and her perfect dog. When she isn’t creating pretend people and relationships in her head, she's running her kids around and doing laundry. She enjoys decorating and shopping, and is always seeking the best deal. A perfect day in “Brynne World" ends in front of an outdoor fire with family, friends, s’mores, and a delicious ...more

The Killers (4 books)