Start by marking “Professor with Benefits (Beta Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Professor with Benefits (Beta Brothers #3)

Professor with Benefits

(Beta Brothers #3)

Coming May 30!!!

Sadie’s no princess, and she doesn’t appreciate being treated like one. As far as she’s concerned, women who don’t wear ridiculous shoes don’t need to be swept off their feet, and the last thing the world needs right now is one more hopeless romantic maiming one more unsuspecting daisy.

But when a handsome, young professor takes an unprofessional interest in

To ask other readers questions about Professor with Benefits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Professor with Benefits

Start your review of Professor with Benefits (Beta Brothers #3)
Melanie A.
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Melanie by: My Pink Fairytales
5 FULL STARS!!
"You're the only woman whose heartbeat I want to feel against mine."
WOW!! Professor with Benefits was all kinds of awesome!

I had zero expectations going on here when I started . . . Hazel Kelly is a new-to-me author and the title didn't thrill me, but both Lulu and Isabella REALLY liked it. So I muttered a fine, I'll give it a chance.

Ha! I loved every word of it . . . honestly, it was a quintessential New Adult college read if you like your books with a bit of a darke
Isabella. R
5 Meet-Cute Stars ⭐️

Consumed by her past, Sadie Sawyer is a troubled young woman.  A preference to black clothing, combat boots and thick black eyeliner; her beauty is masked by loneliness.

Amongst friends she meets Kellan at a frat party not knowing that their paths will cross again in class. Instantly drawn to one another, neither can deny their connection over verbal barbs and vodka shots.

“I could tell just from looking in her dark eyes, which seemed full of pain.  Pain I wanted to take awa
My Pink Fairytales
IS LIVE! Grab your copy now. FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!☺️

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon AU

Amazon CA

Intelligent ⭐️

Well, well! I expected a smutty read, due to its forbidden part - teacher/student relationship and based on the teasers you can see below, but the word for this book is actually smart. Intelligent.

I couldn’t even focus that much of their sexual relationship (which is kind of amazing too), as for me it was more important to admire their dialogues, interesting topics of discussions, learn
Zoe
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sultry, Steamy, and titillating!

Professor with Benefits is the slightly darker, third book in the Beta Brothers series that introduces us to Carter’s older brother Kellen, and Nina’s older cousin Sadie who immediately connect when they meet one night at the last frat party of the summer.

The writing is clear and seductive. The characters are damaged, fragile, and multilayered. And the plot told from alternating POVs is an emotionally passionate tale of friendship, familial drama, loss, love, grie
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
I love a book that surprises me by giving me more than I expected, and that's what Professor With Benefits did! Yes, it's a well-written, steamy (as in fog up the windshield) teacher/student illicit relationship story, but it goes so much deeper by tackling some tough issues involving loss, grief, depression, and mental health . . . as well as dealing with the repercussions of forbidden romance. I was quickly hooked on the story and read it mostly in one sitting.

Professor Kellan Montgomery is on
Jackie
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So this was a probably it’s not you it’s me review but I think I read this book when I was in the mood for something a bit more angsty. Kellan was a lovely hero , heroine didn’t do it for me I just couldn’t warm to her. Their relationship didn’t feel that forbidden as they were practically the same age but it still passed a couple of hours . If you want something hawt with low angst this is the book for you!

It also irks me when American authors write Irish characters as cliched leprechauns who a
Flo Grugel
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh I enjoyed this steamy read!
I loved Kellan and Sadie even before they got together and the ending made me swoon. This is my first read from Hazel Kelly and I think Professor With Benefits will do extremely well!
Born To Read
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
I liked it a lot! It's probably my favourite book in this series!
It's Sadie and Kellan's story. Sadie is Nina's cousin. And she has been struck by tragedy. And Kellan, insert sigh, who is willing to heal her. And healing himself in the process.
The story is good. I didn't get the feeling that it was slow as it happened with the other two books in the beginning.
And Kellan has just become the best character in the series. Noe I just want a sc
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copies, arcs
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
"... I'm not the kind of girl that needs to be swept off her feet because I don't wear uncomfortable shoes."
Wow. Wow oh wow.
Let me just say that this book was many times darker than the previous two and I loved that. It was something I could automatically lose myself into and it brought the story to life in a way that didn't happen in the last two.
This book follows Sadie, who works at a bookstore and who loves black ALMOST as much as I do, and Ke
benevolent bastard
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This is a five star read!
It was recommended to me by Melanie and I have to say I’m in love. It’s a stand-alone that’s apart of a series.

Sadie’s witnessed something awful when she was 16 I believe. Ever since she’s been broken and has been mourning. Just because she’s sad doesn’t mean she doesn’t have the fire! She’s amazing. I loved this novel. It was pretty interesting watching someone who’s been through so much fall in love with the most amazing guy ever. This isn’t a dirty steamy novel. Thi
Atlanta Whitlock
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hazel Kelly always knows how to write a good book and even though she doesn’t need to improve, with each book you can see how much her writing improves and you can see how much she grows as a writer. This time she has done another amazing job with this book and I love how deep she went with this one, it tugged at all my emotions and I could relate to the characters, but at the same time it hit me on a personal level. When an author does that, you know that they are doing an incredible job. Hazel ...more
Indie Editor Nancy
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"There was nothing safe about the way I wanted her."
This was a love at first sight kind of story, Sadie and Kellan met at a college frat party, he was the brother of her friend Carter and Sadie being a cousin to Carter's girlfriend Nina.
Sadie was struggling as a college student due to her family circumstances, and her own mental health kept her dressing in black and portraying a, "I don't give a damn attitude."
Kellan has gone through his own hell, and wasn't looking for, "The girl I was about t
Jolie
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I read the blurb for Professor with Benefits, I knew that I needed to read it. The blurb screamed easy to read with hot sex scenes. After the month I have had, I needed something that I could enjoy and lose myself in. Fortunately, with Professor with Benefits, I was able to do that.

What I Liked About Professor with Benefits:

Sadie: She was introduced in Friends with Benefits as Nina’s older cousin. She caught my attention from the minute she was introduced in the book. When I saw that this w
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 4 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Professor with Benefits is the third book in the Beta Brothers series and can be read as a standalone romance. Each book in the series focuses on a different brother in the Beta Fraternity house.  This one tells the story of Kellen, which is Carter’s (from book two) actual older brother. If you are like me and enjoy knowing the backstories, I suggest that you read the series from the beginning. Just know it’s a s
Louise  O
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Professor with Benefits is the 3rd book in the Beta Brothers series and can be read as a standalone, as I hadn’t read the previous 2 books, I was worried I wouldn’t know the characters; I didn’t need any other information than what was in front of me.

Kellan is a professor and is loving his research in their lab, teaching is not something he loves as much. Sadie’s record with the school was rocky and she was going into her senior year on very thin ice;
When he meets Sadie through his younger bro
Badass Bloggettes
4.5 Stars

Professor with Benefits is my first book by Hazel Kelly. I enjoyed this story enough to add Ms. Kelly to my list of authors to follow.

I really enjoyed reading this book. Ms. Kelly deals with the serious issue of mental health in a realistic and relatable manner. Sadie is suffering from the loss of a brother via suicide. It has an earth-shattering impact on Sadie as it does in any family. Questions of “how did I miss it” are whirling around in her head.

Sadie is suffering, but she is als
Simona
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Book provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review

Professor With Benefits is book three in this series by Hazel Kelly. I have read book two, but not the first one.

It was great already knowing the characters and also get to read about the main characters from the previous books again. Sadie and Kellan tell the story in alternate chapters, which gave insight in both their minds and feelings. They meet at a frat party and they instantly click. Their connection is real and electric. Th
Jill  Kirtley
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic! It’s so much more than a forbidden student/teacher romance. It’s thought provoking and intelligent as well as being hot and sexy.
Sadie and Kellan have suffered heartache and loss but in each other find so much more than just an attraction. But will they take the risk to find their HEA?
Professor With Benefits is book #3 in the brilliant Beta Brothers stand-alone series but it’s always great to know the previous characters from books #1 and #2 first.
Julie Reveles (Juls ~ ILST BLOG)
“It was the only one that was all the colors. Just like you.”

This is a really cute story that I’m sure will have everyone falling in love. The banter between Kellan and Sadie was cute and playful. The way they connected was great and that scene in the rain... H.O.T!!! From the beginning, their chemistry was all consuming. If you're looking for a light-hearted read, then look no further! I’m sure Kellan can give you everything your little heart desires!

- Juls
Jenny Hobson
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read every one of Hazel Kelly's books and I've loved them all but this is definitely one of my favourites. I loved Sadie and Kellans story and didn't want it to end. I would have happily devoured it in a day but wanted to make it last. The chemistry between them was electric and I loved the intelligent side of them both as well as the steamy stuff. Im sad it's over but excited for the next book!
Manda Kelley
May 29, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Star Review

Hazel Kelly is a newer author for me. I have read the other books in this series and really enjoyed her writing style and story telling. I enjoyed this new book in the series. The storyline was good and I liked the characters. It just didn't spark for me like the previous books in the series. This one may not have worked for me but I am excited to read more by this author.
Belinda Hayes
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed Sadie and Kellans story. The story was well written and the characters had really good chemistry together. I would recommend.

I voluntarily reviewed a ARC
Crystal Wilke
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked from the beginnin till the end I couldn't wait to read Sadie's story. She had that mysterious side of her. You could feel the pain that Sadie was in. But during her darkest days Kellan was able to set her free. We watched Kellan and Sadie grow as individuals and as a couple. Professor with Benefits won't be easy on the heart so have some tissues nearby.
Cherie Maggi
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story. Really enjoyed the characters and how characters from previous books lives continued. This can be read as a standalone but is so much better if you have read the other books in the series.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fabulous. It is an amazing story of an older man younger woman story. It is fast pace, well written and interesting – before you know it you are at the end wanting more.
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Teri
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
We’ve all read Professor and student reads and that’s all good if that’s what you like. This one was a good read well written and all with some characters worth getting to know. She is almost done. Life has dealt her a few blows and she doesn’t do really well in dealing with it all. He’s not a full professor yet but is taking over some classes. They each have a lot to lose but the chemistry can’t be denied. It’s a good read that draws you in from the start and has a pretty good plot to go with i ...more
Jenny Porter
More issues than FB

If I wanted to be preached at about the environment and politics, I would've stayed on FB. For the record, the majority of cops are good.

This book doesn't have a lot of dialog between the long daydreams the characters have. They're in their own heads way too much.
Mary
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the Beta Brothers series but can be read as a standalone. Kellan is a newly minted professor and Sadie, a university student with a lot of emotional baggage. At first, it was hard to like Sadie's character because clearly, she had issues and a tough, over-confident attitude on the exterior. As the story progressed, more of her character is uncovered. She is witty, charming and brainy. Her demeanor seems to be as dark as her black clothes and eyeliner she constantly wears ...more
Pam Schaeffer
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been reading Hazel's books for some time now and I must say they are getting better with each book. Not that I think she has ever written a bad book, I love them all.

This story is about Kellan and Sadie. Not the pair you think they would make.

Kellan has graduated from college and is now teaching at the same school. His brother Carter and his girlfriend Nina are still in school and Carter belongs to the same fraternity that Kellan belonged to. So the three of them still hang out quite a b
Narcy
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC and loved it so much I bought it, and plan to buy the others. Sadie Sawyer s a college student in her senior year while working at the bookstore. She believes she doesn't need rescuing, she's lonely and has several issues that stem from her youngers sister's suicide. I loved how much she grew within the book from this self loathing mental health damaged young woman to a stronger more confident woman. Professor Kellan Montgomery has been out of school for two years now and ask ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Hookup Equation (Loveless Brothers #4)
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Student Seduction
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)
  • The Professor
  • The Ex's Daddy (Forever Daddies, #2)
  • Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1)
  • Undesired (Small Town Protectors, #5)
  • Truly, Madly, Deeply
  • Clash (Gentry Generations #4)
  • Losing the Forbidden (Forbidden #2)
  • Working Under the Professor
  • The Dare (North Woods University, #2)
  • Sexiled
  • The Prince and I
  • The Vow: A Student-Teacher Romance
  • My Teacher
Hazel Kelly is an Amazon bestselling author who writes sweet and steamy romance that will make you smile all over.

When she's not traveling the globe in search of cozy hammocks to write in, she enjoys tackling her tbr list with a nice big glass of anything will do. She lives in Dublin with her favorite Irishman and their three-legged cat.

For updates (and warm fuzzies!) follow Hazel on:
Facebook➜ ww

Beta Brothers (4 books)
  • My Best Friend's Ex
  • Friends with Benefits (Beta Brothers, #2)
  • The Other Brother (Beta Brothers #4)