Start by marking “Side Hustle: Season Two, Episode 2 (A Darcy Walker Side Hustle Mystery: Season Two, #2)” as Want to Read:

Side Hustle: Season Two, Episode 2

(A Darcy Walker Side Hustle Mystery: Season Two #2)

In season two of SIDE HUSTLE, a three-part serial, Darcy Walker is back delivering pizzas, fighting Los Angeles crime, and attending the police academy. People and experiences may be more glittery than what this midwestern sleuth is accustomed to, but one thing still rings true—living life like a verb comes with a price.

Clyde Sargent is rude. Egotistical. And a bad tipper.
Kindle Edition
Published June 8th 2019 by A.J. Lape

To ask other readers questions about Side Hustle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Side Hustle

Start your review of Side Hustle: Season Two, Episode 2 (A Darcy Walker Side Hustle Mystery: Season Two, #2)
Susan
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, LOVE!

Oh how I love Darcy and the hot water she gets into! Still in the police academy and still doing whatever she needs to do in order to solve the mystery. Thank goodness she’s got friends in high places or would that be low places? Another action packed installment with Darcy escaping by the skin of her teeth! Bring on some more Darcy!!
Kaitlyn Graves
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I was reading season two I was so excited to read the book and wanted to read as fast as I could but at the same time didn't want it to end! Darcy's adventures are always entertaining and I never know how she is going to get herself out of the trouble she inevitably finds. A.J. always keeps us guessing and throws unexpected twists along the way. This series is funny, heartwarming and leaves you wanting more.
Amy Baker
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't stop!

These books are impossible to put down! I'm deeply invested in Darcy's life, not to mention that of her friends/family. Do yourself a favor: start at the beginning, and prepare to binge read!
Lindsee
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Episode two started with a bang literally. I will never understand how Darcy manages to get involved in such chaotic circumstances but I hope it never stops. When enemies emerge out of the shadows an attempt to hurt Darcy and the ones she loves will she be able to solve the case on time? With so many twists and turns episode two kept me on the edge of my seat.
Rachelle
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for more Darcy!

I love all things Darcy and after reading Season Two, Episode one I couldn't wait to see what she got into next! This one picks up where Episode one left off with plenty of action and Darcy 's humor. It is a very quick read but I tried to drag it out so that I wouldn't have so long to wait for the next episode.

If you haven't read any of the Darcy Walker series I recommend starting a the beginning with Grade A Stupid. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and eagerly await
Cheyenne
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always look forward to reading these books. I love Darcy. She is a really amazing character. I love her adventures they are always entertaining and really make me laugh. I can't wait for more Darcy.
Up All Night Book Addict
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019, reviews
This will be a quick review. These serials are so hard to review.

I have been immersed in Darcy's world for years. I am enjoying the rollercoaster she keeps taking me on.

We get a continuation of the last book in this one. I really wasn't sure where the author was taking me. I was a little scared there for a chapter or two... but alas... more hijinx, action, mystery, giggles... everything I love about this entire series.

If you haven't read Darcy Walker yet, I highly suggest picking up the first
Tonya
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You do have to read Season 2, Episode 1 before reading this. Episode 2 does continue the story. Episode 3 will finish this one, but there will be more of Darcy to come.

I honestly don't know what to say for this review. There is way too much I could give away. I would hate to do that.

Just expect Darcy to be Darcy. She is a verb after all.

This is a great, fast paced read that you won't be able to put down. You'll be begging for Season 3!
Marsha
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Side Hustle: Season Two, Episode 2 by A.J. Lape

There is no story like a Darcy Walker story. And AJ Lape tells it magically. Darcy is living life as a verb again, making enemies and new friends along the way. If you don't like a cliff hanger, wait until they all come out, because this is another doozie. Well worth the read.
Deborah Perechodiuk
Jun 12, 2019
Heather
Jun 28, 2019
A.J. Lape
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela
Mic27
Jun 23, 2019
Marwa Bellakhal
Aug 30, 2019

• The Culling Trials 3 (Shadowspell Academy, #3)
  • Scornful Scones (Cozy Corgi Mysteries, #5)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Choose Me
  • Game On (The Ballers of Rockport High, #1)
  • Stained Bonds (Salsang Chronicles, #4)
  • Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #1)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • The Shadow Reader (Shadow Reader, #1)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • The Last Vessel (The Chronicles of Luna Moon, #1)
  • I Can See You (Jonathan Roper Investigates #2)
  • Midnights & Mimosas (Drinking #2)
  • Au nord de Folly-sur-mer
  • Nightworld Academy: Term Two
  • Bren's Blessing (The Quasar Lineage, #1)
  • Pineapple Gingerbread Men (Pineapple Port Mysteries #7)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
A. J. Lape is the Amazon bestselling author of the Darcy Walker Series which has stayed on Amazon's bestseller's list since its debut in 2012. She lives in Cincinnati with her husband, two daughters, an ADD dog, a spoiled hamster, and an unapologetic and unrepentant addiction to Coca-Cola--plus a lifelong love affair with bacon she has no plans to sever. She's a jock and PI wannabe and recently ...more

A Darcy Walker Side Hustle Mystery: Season Two (3 books)
  • Side Hustle: Season Two, Episode 1 (A Darcy Walker Side Hustle Mystery: Season Two, #1)
  • Side Hustle: Season Two, Episode 3 (A Darcy Walker Side Hustle Mystery: Season Two, #3)