Start by marking “Team Mom” as Want to Read:
Team Mom

Team Mom

Bridget’s son is struggling to make the roster for the local minor-league baseball team. Kelsi, the team’s overworked trainer and assistant, has an idea. If Bridget would be willing to volunteer to help the Cougars, they just might be able to pull a few strings and get Jeremy a spot on the roster.

Bridget eagerly agrees, signing the contract without a second thought and ac
Published May 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Team Mom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Team Mom

Ashley
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It's a full length novel with such a unique twist I didn't expect! I've also never seen this idea anywhere else. Lots of hot x rated scenes which I am a fan of! Just enough conflict to keep me interested. Surprising epilogue also! Overall great book!
Katy Patton
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay let me start this off by saying THIS IS ONE HOTT BOOK!!! Wow it was just full of so much steam that I really loved!! I love Bridget she is this witty character who didnt know what she got into but yet she ended up loving it!!! Kelsi she was a steamy and dominate character she was also my favorite character!! There may be a appearance in this book that will make you smile because I did (; this overall was a really good book I love this author she knows how to hit my reading spot!
Nicole Patterson
May 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
I could not get past 8%. Her son is the same age as the kid she is messing around with. Ugh, I got this as an arc copy but nope. Not for me.
Wendy
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book gets five stars for being hot, steamy and just an out right erotic read! Cassidy Storm knows how to write some sexy scenes!!!
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Holy moly HOT AS FUCK!

I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about the book at first, to me the age difference threw me off. I thought her son was much younger than he is, therefore things we not as what I understood. After understanding the dynamic I couldn’t put this book down! I couldn’t focus at work, while driving I couldn’t wait to get to my destination so I could continue reading, I was a mess of need.

I loved how even though she is in her thirties, she’s still got it going on. Bridget is a singl
Starr
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bridget's a single mom, the type who fusses over her son a little too much even though he's an adult. We all know the type. Her son is trying to get on the local baseball team but isn't that good. Bridget volunteers to help out with the team as the "team mom," only it's a little different arrangement than when her son was in little league. Yes, it's no holds barred, and Bridget definitely gets to play.

It's older woman, younger man... and, men in some cases. Exciting story if you enjoy that trope
Luz Acevedo
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a full length fast paced novel. This is a taboo read as far as age gap, the main characters hot young thing is her son’s age. While that bothered me it didn’t stop me from reading it. The X scenes are ridiculously hot. The writing flowed and was overall a good read.
Linda Tibbitt
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was sizzling hot! Nothing like a spicy adventure to get the blood pumping...
Mary Lou Hoffman
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, I jumped between three and four on how many stars/crowns to give this. I choose to be generous, always – like Bridget LOL.

If you’re looking for a smutty, sexy good time, this is one hot fantasy with a lot of great baseball references and a bit of silly punning. There is even some rainy romance in the middle of a baseball diamond.

Note: While I received this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.

Title: TEAM MOM
Series: N/A
Category /Genre: Erotic Romance
Recommended
Deborah Shipuleski
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot mom indeed! Pull out the fan for this one my god it’s sooo good holy hotness. Perfect taboo romance highly recommend!!! Will not disappoint
Nora
Received as an ARC. Loved it
Shantel Parsell
May 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
I have never one stared a book before. I got to 27% and had to stop. I love erotic romance but this is a level I am not for. The kid is the same age as her son. Yeah I get you want him to fulfill his baseball dream but this is not the way to go. I can't dig sex scenes right off the bat and the consistency of said sex scenes. This is just not my thing. Totally not what I expected this to be.
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
May 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
Just couldn’t get into it
Jennifer Richey
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Um.... wow this book is def hot and a lot of hot scenes you Just need to read it if you like baseball players & older women stories bc it’s def worth it! Whew maybe take a cold shower after
Cassidy Storm
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jo Bryant
Kellie
May 25, 2019
Morgan
May 26, 2019
I'm a longtime reader of romance, erotica, sci-fi and horror. Having a vivid imagination, I'd always thought about writing. Finally, I went for it! On Valentines Day 2018, my first release, Girl Talk was released. It's a feel-good #lesfic romance, largely about coming of age and finding oneself!

My second LGBT novella, Awakening, was quite a bit darker. After that came Game Night in February 2019 -