Start by marking “Team Mom” as Want to Read:
Team Mom

Team Mom

Bridget’s son is struggling to make the roster for the local minor-league baseball team. Kelsi, the team’s overworked trainer and assistant, has an idea. If Bridget would be willing to volunteer to help the Cougars, they just might be able to pull a few strings and get Jeremy a spot on the roster.

Bridget eagerly agrees, signing the contract without a second thought and a
Published May 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Team Mom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Team Mom

Start your review of Team Mom
Katy Patton
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay let me start this off by saying THIS IS ONE HOTT BOOK!!! Wow it was just full of so much steam that I really loved!! I love Bridget she is this witty character who didnt know what she got into but yet she ended up loving it!!! Kelsi she was a steamy and dominate character she was also my favorite character!! There may be a appearance in this book that will make you smile because I did (; this overall was a really good book I love this author she knows how to hit my reading spot!
Ashley
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It's a full length novel with such a unique twist I didn't expect! I've also never seen this idea anywhere else. Lots of hot x rated scenes which I am a fan of! Just enough conflict to keep me interested. Surprising epilogue also! Overall great book!
Nicole Patterson
May 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
I could not get past 8%. Her son is the same age as the kid she is messing around with. Ugh, I got this as an arc copy but nope. Not for me.
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Holy moly HOT AS FUCK!

I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about the book at first, to me the age difference threw me off. I thought her son was much younger than he is, therefore things we not as what I understood. After understanding the dynamic I couldn’t put this book down! I couldn’t focus at work, while driving I couldn’t wait to get to my destination so I could continue reading, I was a mess of need.

I loved how even though she is in her thirties, she’s still got it going on. Bridget is a singl
Starr
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bridget's a single mom, the type who fusses over her son a little too much even though he's an adult. We all know the type. Her son is trying to get on the local baseball team but isn't that good. Bridget volunteers to help out with the team as the "team mom," only it's a little different arrangement than when her son was in little league. Yes, it's no holds barred, and Bridget definitely gets to play.

It's older woman, younger man... and, men in some cases. Exciting story if you enjoy that trope
Deborah Shipuleski
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot mom indeed! Pull out the fan for this one my god it’s sooo good holy hotness. Perfect taboo romance highly recommend!!! Will not disappoint
Wendy
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book gets five stars for being hot, steamy and just an out right erotic read! Cassidy Storm knows how to write some sexy scenes!!!
Jennifer Romie
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great fast-paced read. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to follow because I know nothing about baseball, but it wasn't a problem! Recommend!
Rochelle
Jul 31, 2019 rated it liked it
This was the first book that I have read from this author. It is a taboo story with an older woman and several younger males. Bridget is the team mom for a college baseball team and she does more than give just Gatorade to the players. You will need to be able to read this with an open mind and maybe a fan and several bottles of water.

Luz Acevedo
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a full length fast paced novel. This is a taboo read as far as age gap, the main characters hot young thing is her son’s age. While that bothered me it didn’t stop me from reading it. The X scenes are ridiculously hot. The writing flowed and was overall a good read.
Linda Tibbitt
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was sizzling hot! Nothing like a spicy adventure to get the blood pumping...
Nora
Received as an ARC. Loved it
Mary Lou Hoffman
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, I jumped between three and four on how many stars/crowns to give this. I choose to be generous, always – like Bridget LOL.

If you’re looking for a smutty, sexy good time, this is one hot fantasy with a lot of great baseball references and a bit of silly punning. There is even some rainy romance in the middle of a baseball diamond.

Note: While I received this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.

Title: TEAM MOM
Series: N/A
Category /Genre: Erotic Romance
Recommended
Ivy
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
First things first, holy hell this was HOTTTTTTT. I can honestly say this was something I couldn’t read anywhere else but the safety of my home because boy it was smoking. Cassidy does an amazing job at making you feel like you’re right in the thick of things along with the characters. It was just hot after hot after hot and probably one of the most delicious books I’ve read all year. I highly recommend if you want to get hot and bothered and left wanting more.

I received a free copy of this book
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 naughty naughty stars!! I'm a huge lover of a good taboo story and this one was definitely that!! Now I know that the content of this one isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea, I found it to be amazing. It was an extremely hot age gap book with a great sports romance storyline to go along with it.
Tanya
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
her son cannot get into the team and she is offered a chance which might help her. if she helps it may help her son get into the team. She starts and things soon improve especially when she gets not and steamy with him. Can they now win the championship? just how far will she go? See what will happen

Jamie
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
So...have you ever been embarrassed for someone? That’s where I was at the beginning of this. Threes hotness, there’s quite a bit of hotness, and it’s very entertaining.

Jennifer Richey
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Um.... wow this book is def hot and a lot of hot scenes you Just need to read it if you like baseball players & older women stories bc it’s def worth it! Whew maybe take a cold shower after ...more
Jeff
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic, romance, sports
I have read other Cassidy Storm novels in the past and she always does such a great job with making steamy stories. Team Mom is another of those steamy novels. If you are a baseball fan, you may have to suspend reality for a little while in order to fully enjoy the story. In a nutshell, Bridget's son is trying to make the local minor league baseball team when she is approached by the team's trainer/assistant, Kelsi. She tells Bridget that she can ensure her son makes the team if she agrees to si ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Nothing better than hot sex and baseball. While this was the first book I have read from this author it will certainly not be my last. The taboo/age gap storyline was one I truly enjoyed and the writing flowed quickly and the pages kept turning. I could not put the book down. Looking forward to more from Cassidy Storm.
Sally Mieske
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for:

✅Steamy
✅Erotic
✅Taboo
✅Age Gap (Older woman-Younger Guy(s))
✅Baseball

Look 👀 no further than Team Mom! Bridget is a single mom, whose son is trying out for the minor league baseball team. When she found out he probably wouldn’t make the cut, she volunteers to be the team mom & guarantees his spot on the team. Moms will be anything for their kids, right??? That was her thought when she signed the contract, maybe she should have read it....because she got a whole lot more than
Shantel Eddy
May 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arcs, didn-t-like, romance
I have never one stared a book before. I got to 27% and had to stop. I love erotic romance but this is a level I am not for. The kid is the same age as her son. Yeah I get you want him to fulfill his baseball dream but this is not the way to go. I can't dig sex scenes right off the bat and the consistency of said sex scenes. This is just not my thing. Totally not what I expected this to be.
Kristi
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you’re an opened minded reader looking for a hot and smutty taboo read, then Bridget’s tale as a Team Mom is perfect for you. This is definitely not a story for the faint of heart. It’s steamy and sexy and pushes a few boundaries.
Bobbi Wagner
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This is my first book by this author and I certainly will be going back for more. It pulled me right into the story and I lost all track of time. I loved the characters. They made the story come alive as well as were supportive and engaging. This story brought steam to a new level! I cant wait to read more from her! A must read!

Shelly
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you intend to read this and not feel like you can with an open mind, go all the way to the author notes, read that first then start the book. I read this book and was honestly a little turned off by the topic when I started but gave it a chance anyway and I'm glad I did. It is after all a work of fiction and Cassidy Storm definitely delivers an interesting story line in Team Mom. There are some things that I still have questions on but that will have to wait for another story. Or hopefully th ...more
Cari Sims-Burks
Aug 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Premise was good. The book itself was somewhat enjoyable. The 'Mom' duties were what the book was about but some parts of it seemed a tad sketchy, coercive. The Mom was also kinda wishy washy and she NEVER READ THE FLIPPING CONTRACT! She just wasn't a likable character for me.

Chantale Canadian Book Addict
May 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
Just couldn’t get into it
Becky Collins
Aug 08, 2019
Lesley Harrison
rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2020
Natasha
rated it it was ok
May 28, 2019
What To Read Afte...: Older woman/younger men trope, anyone? 1 8 Jun 29, 2019 04:59AM

• From Ashes To Flames (West Brothers #1)
  • Wolf Bride (Wolf Brides, #1)
  • Baby For The Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #1)
  • Baby For Daddy's Friend (Mountain Men of Liberty, #4)
  • The Bodyguard’s Breeder (The House of Kaimar #3)
  • Seduced by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #3)
  • The Monarch's Mate (House Of Kaimar, #2)
  • The House Mate (Roommates, #3)
  • Beauty Like the Night (Rutledge Family, #1)
  • For the Love of English
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Built (Saints of Denver, #1)
  • Dare Me Tonight (The Knight Brothers, #3)
  • Kiss & Tell
  • Weekend Wife
  • Watch Me
  • Out of Service (Service Girl Chronicles, #3)
  • First Comes Scandal (Rokesbys #4)

I'm a longtime reader of romance, erotica, sci-fi and horror. Having a vivid imagination, I'd always thought about writing. Finally, I went for it! On Valentines Day 2018, my first release, Girl Talk was released. It's a feel-good #lesfic romance, largely about coming of age and finding oneself!

My second LGBT novella, Awakening, was quite a bit darker. After that came Ga