Start by marking “The Lighthouse Baby” as Want to Read:
The Lighthouse Baby

The Lighthouse Baby

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Life on the run is all Bella King knows. But after letting down her guard and opening her heart in a charming small town along the Oregon Coast, a chilling revelation forces her to make desperate decisions. Local architect, Adam Lexington, longs to protect Bella and secure their future together, but he’s hiding a tragic secret of his own.

The draw of a lighthouse, the drea
Published May 6th 2019 by Anaiah Press

To ask other readers questions about The Lighthouse Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lighthouse Baby

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Dawn Klinge
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Lighthouse Baby, by Laura Thomas, is a romantic suspense story that had me reading, non-stop, until I was finished. It was too good and too full of suspense to put down. Bella and Adam, the main characters were realistic and likable and had me rooting for them the whole time.

The story is told from the point of view of Bella, a young woman who is on the run from a difficult past, and Adam, the man who loves her and wants to help her. Throughout the story, Bella's faith and reliance on God is
Rebecca MP
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura’s writing is beautifully descriptive, painting the most vivid and realistic images of colour and imagination as you read every line. You’ll be hooked instantly by the deep and searching emotions of the main character so make sure you have plenty of time to truly lose yourself in this gripping romantic suspense novel! You won’t regret it.
Naomi
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling! Hard to put down! From the very first page, you are kept in suspense! The twists and turns left me holding my breath, hoping for the best for Bella and Adam. A very encouraging reminder that God is still in control. "If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed." John 8:36

I received an Advanced Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher.
D.J. Hejtmanek
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent suspenseful writing with well-developed characters. Can hardly put it down... Bella’s mysterious past is catching up with her! No spoilers here because I’m not there yet.
Abigail
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the very first word of Laura Thomas’ new novel, I was on edge. My heart was pumping fast, and I was immediately drawn in. I had not expected the story of Bella King to start off the way it had, but I think it was a great beginning to an enjoyable novel.

Bella King had been on the run for six years, and she thought she had finally found a home in the small coastal town of Florence, Oregon. She had found new hope in Christ and people whom she could call family.

But one night threatened to chang
Tabitha
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book! Immediately, I found the story line easy to follow, and it was easy to visualize the characters and situations as the book progressed. Having a good, wholesome read that provides what I want in a romance novel is a must on my list. I received an Advanced Reader Copy at no cost to the publisher.
Heidi Trotman
Becca Hart
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is truly fantastic, and I can't think of one negative thing to say about it. Laura's a gifted storyteller.

I received an Advanced Reader Copy at no cost to the publisher.
 mary
May 13, 2019
Stephanie K
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book this AMAZING!!! I am still reading but love the book and I don't want to put it down when I have to get back to work. I love how this book points to the Lord and that the characters cling to Him, "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge" Psalm 18:2

I would 100% recommend this book to anyone and everyone who is looking for a great suspense novel with clean romance!
Frances nielsen
May 13, 2019
Roxanne
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing and thrilling from start to finish. As an Oregonian, I especially enjoyed the setting of the story. It made me feel this adventure was taking place in my neighborhood. What a treat to read this gem on my vacation. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Christine
May 07, 2019
Laura Thomas
May 07, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lyndon Thomas
Karen
May 10, 2019
Nancy Huber
May 15, 2019
Laura is a published Christian author with a heart for inspiring and encouraging readers, especially in her romantic suspense, teen fiction, marriage, and children’s books. Laura is a chocoholic mom of three, married to her high school sweetheart. Originally from the UK, they live in Kelowna, B.C. as audacious empty-nesters.

Laura currently has a three-book deal with Anaiah Press for her Christian