Start by marking “The Lighthouse Baby” as Want to Read:
The Lighthouse Baby

The Lighthouse Baby

Life on the run is all Bella King knows. But after letting down her guard and opening her heart in a charming small town along the Oregon Coast, a chilling revelation forces her to make desperate decisions. Local architect, Adam Lexington, longs to protect Bella and secure their future together, but he’s hiding a tragic secret of his own.

The draw of a lighthouse, the dre
Published May 6th 2019 by Anaiah Press

To ask other readers questions about The Lighthouse Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lighthouse Baby

Start your review of The Lighthouse Baby
Dawn Klinge
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Lighthouse Baby, by Laura Thomas, is a romantic suspense story that had me reading, non-stop, until I was finished. It was too good and too full of suspense to put down. Bella and Adam, the main characters were realistic and likable and had me rooting for them the whole time.

The story is told from the point of view of Bella, a young woman who is on the run from a difficult past, and Adam, the man who loves her and wants to help her. Throughout the story, Bella's faith and reliance on God is
Rebecca MP
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura’s writing is beautifully descriptive, painting the most vivid and realistic images of colour and imagination as you read every line. You’ll be hooked instantly by the deep and searching emotions of the main character so make sure you have plenty of time to truly lose yourself in this gripping romantic suspense novel! You won’t regret it.
Naomi Craig
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling! Hard to put down! From the very first page, you are kept in suspense! The twists and turns left me holding my breath, hoping for the best for Bella and Adam. A very encouraging reminder that God is still in control. "If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed." John 8:36

I received an Advanced Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher.
D.J. Hejtmanek
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent suspenseful writing with well-developed characters. Can hardly put it down... Bella’s mysterious past is catching up with her! No spoilers here because I’m not there yet.
Abigail
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the very first word of Laura Thomas’ new novel, I was on edge. My heart was pumping fast, and I was immediately drawn in. I had not expected the story of Bella King to start off the way it had, but I think it was a great beginning to an enjoyable novel.

Bella King had been on the run for six years, and she thought she had finally found a home in the small coastal town of Florence, Oregon. She had found new hope in Christ and people whom she could call family.

But one night threatened to chang
Mike Mellor
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If like me, you need encouragement to read more fiction then look no further! In fact it was reading the author's previous book that had me starting this one with an eagerness I thought I didn't possess.
The setting is a small coastal town on the Oregon Coast - in fact you could almost smell the salt in the air - and we are introduced to what appears to be the ideal young couple. But, what is the skeleton in this girl's cupboard that she is terrified will emerge and wreck her relationship with he
Tabitha
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book! Immediately, I found the story line easy to follow, and it was easy to visualize the characters and situations as the book progressed. Having a good, wholesome read that provides what I want in a romance novel is a must on my list. I received an Advanced Reader Copy at no cost to the publisher.
Blossom Turner
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romantic Suspense is not usually my go to genre. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed The Lighthouse Baby. The non-stop suspense with a sprinkle of romance kept those pages turning and my night light burning. Bella and Adam snuck into my heart and I found myself rooting for them from beginning to end. Great Read.
Roxanne
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing and thrilling from start to finish. As an Oregonian, I especially enjoyed the setting of the story. It made me feel this adventure was taking place in my neighborhood. What a treat to read this gem on my vacation. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Heidi Trotman
Karla Lees
worth the read

I love how action packed yet poignantly this book was written. A wonderful ensemble of family by choice interwoven with lighthouses will.leave the reader coming back for more by this talented author!
Teresa Snyder
Jul 28, 2019 rated it liked it

I didn’t dislike the book, but I also didn’t love it.

The books cover is — dark and depressing, not something interesting that would cause me to give the book a second look.

The storyline was interesting, but the writing style, to me, was young adultish.
Mary Geisen
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Lighthouse Baby takes the reader on a ride from the beginning to the end. Mystery is laced with some romance and a deeper understanding of family dynamics as the main character explores her life as an adoptee. I highly recommend this book.
Becca Hart
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is truly fantastic, and I can't think of one negative thing to say about it. Laura's a gifted storyteller.

I received an Advanced Reader Copy at no cost to the publisher.
Melissa
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly loved this book all the way through. The first chapter grabbed my interest and the constant action had me on the edge of my seat.
Karen Y.
Andrea
Mar 27, 2020
Stephanie K
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book this AMAZING!!! I am still reading but love the book and I don't want to put it down when I have to get back to work. I love how this book points to the Lord and that the characters cling to Him, "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge" Psalm 18:2

I would 100% recommend this book to anyone and everyone who is looking for a great suspense novel with clean romance!
Frances nielsen
May 13, 2019
K N
Nov 05, 2019

• Dark Water (Lantern Beach Blackout #1)
  • Safe Harbor (Lantern Beach Blackout #2)
  • Darkwater Secrets (Darkwater Inn #1)
  • Line of Duty (Fog Lake Mysteries #4)
  • In the Shadow of Evil (The Evil Series, #3)
  • Winds of Danger (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #4)
  • To Write a Wrong (Justice Seekers, #2)
  • The Seafaring Women of the Vera B (Hearts of Oak #1)
  • Injustice For All (Justice Seekers, #1)
  • Nothing Ventured
  • Captive Trail (Texas Trails, #2)
  • Ripple Effect (Lantern Beach Blackout #3)
  • Room to Breathe
  • Avenged (Pacific Coast Justice #3)
  • The Last Target (The Security Experts #0.5)
  • Keeping Guard
  • Darkwater Truth (Darkwater Inn #3)
  • Cold Shot (Chesapeake Valor, #1)
A published Christian author, Laura writes heartwarming encouragement for your soul.

Laura is a chocoholic mom of three, married to her high school sweetheart. Originally from the UK, they live in Kelowna, British Columbia as audacious empty-nesters.

Laura has three Christian romantic suspense novels published by Anaiah Press: The Glass Bottom Boat, The Lighthouse Baby, and The Orphan Beach.

She also