Start by marking “Dancing with the Devil (Ravens Ruin MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Dancing with the Devil (Ravens Ruin MC #3)

Dancing with the Devil

(Ravens Ruin MC #3)

I thought leaving her in that room covered in her attacker’s blood would teach her a lesson.

I thought she’d be more careful about her safety.

Little did I know that she’s seeking the pain and humiliation.

Well, it’s her lucky day, because pain is sort of my thing.

I can hurt her much more than she’s able to hurt herself.

The twist is we’ll both enjoy every second of
Published May 16th 2019

Start your review of Dancing with the Devil (Ravens Ruin MC #3)
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!! This series has been a trip! I’m devastated to see it come to an end but finally TJ gets his own book and man did this author give him his own twisted and depraved story. TJ and Kaci were two damaged souls, each had their own unique damage, but they just worked together. That ending!! I didn’t see that coming! This is a truly dark and powerful book. I can’t wait to see what this author has in store for us next since this series came to an end. I highly recommend this book!
Elysian Fields
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
While as a fan I feel bittersweet about this series ending, I honestly believe that it goes out with a bang so to speak. I would highly recommend reading the series book sin order so that you can get the full impact of this story.

I have been dying, and I do mean DYING to get TJ story from the very beginning. There are so many questions I had about him, his live, his mental health (LOL) that I just could not wait to read about him and this story vindicated my wait! TJ is my new book husband and
Michelle
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read

Loved this series and Dancing With The Devil, TJ's story will not disappoint, it is my favourite, but then again just the name TJ makes it a hit for me!

In this third book we see a different side to TJ but still get all the psycho badass, kinky knife action from him.

Of course it would take an extra special woman to draw his eye and Kaci is that special one, her self destruction and thirst for danger gets his blood pumping.

Dancing with the devil is well written, gripping, delivers dark secrets, v
Heather
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dirty .. yum

I love the realness of emotions in this book !! Its dirty mean hot nasty and danm perfect ! Yummy !!
Nicky
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TJ & Kaci are two broken souls who meet under unusual circumstances. Kaci seeks danger and TJ is determined to keep her safe. The draw they have to each other is powerful....a bittersweet story. Loved it and sad to see this series end ...more
ZETTER
A Light In The Darkness!!!

TJ, Lynch ( SINS OF THE FATHER ) and Molly's ( LUCK OF THE DEVIL ) brother had always had a dark side to him. He witness the death of his mother at the hands of cops at a young age. Being a part of the MC life is all he knew, and as the enforcer he had to do some not so pleasant things.

The crazy part was that he loved his life and he wouldn't change it for anything. His darkness was now craving the attention of one woman, one he met once and was captivated by her.
Sally Sutherland
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, WOW. Just WOW. "Dancing With The Devil" is such a powerful book. You won't believe it, but two broken lives can make one very whole life & MAKE IT work. It will take a lot of work on both of their parts but after reading about TJ & Kaci, you know it can be one. This was the most moving book of he whole sries so far. I am so into motorcycle genre books & boy this took me over the top. We all know from the first couple of book that TJ has problems. A different girl every night, loves to cut p ...more
Cheri
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dirty gritty hot vicious sex. That's what you'll get with this one so if you are looking for touching romance might need a drink before reading this it.

The author digs down into the broken souls of two who shouldn't be right for anyone but are so right for each other. It just takes time, pain, blood and finding out about two broken lives. Tj looks for satisfaction from his knife, blood, and much more. Still, the women vie for him and take whatever he gives. It is always consensual. Kaci looks fo
Brenda Motza
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marie James is the queen! I have been waiting for TJ's story and folks, right here it is.

We all know that TJ is a bit tapped. He uses and abuses and takes what he wants and his favorite toy is his trusty knife. Something that never lets him down. His world gets turned upside down when he sees a passed out beauty covered in blood in a frat house bedroom where a few boys have expired.

How is it that TJ finds someone more screwed up than him? Is it love at first sight, first bite or first blood draw
Julia Crandall
Oct 22, 2020 rated it liked it
This one was good. Not as good as the first two though and I think for me it was because there wasn’t a lot of the other characters in it much until the second half. When Kaci got to the clubhouse that’s when it started to get interesting. This was is highly different from the first two though, I was a little shocked. There is rape, which is kinda a weird situation because she’s putting herself in danger but the men don’t know so it’s rape but she’s wanting it to happen. So I don’t know made me ...more
Rebecca  Venetta
Cant put down

Wow this book was so much more then I experienced. Tj and Kaci are quite a match. I know Tj story was going to be a good one and it was going to take one hell of a woman to tame him.

Kaci is one special girl and everything she went throw in her life she was going to need one hell of a man.

There journey together was so well written you think you were there with them lol both a little crazy with the need for for the knives and the danger to make them complete. This series was amazing a
Carrie Waltenbaugh
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end the series. Dancing with Devil is TJ and Kaci story. Both are broken from their past. While one relishes in his darkness, taking things to another level, the other deems their darkness as punishment. Reading about these two tatter souls connect on a level that only way they could was breath-taking.
Dancing with the Devils feeds your feed all your wants in a book from dark, MC to a love story that will cut in half. TJ and Kaci coming together is explosive and leaves you wanting
Kay
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TJ is a knife wielding, badass, sexy biker. When we met TJ in previous stories he is the psycho MC Enforcer that enjoyed using a knife as his enemies. That is until he sees Kaci passed out on a bed in a frat house. We get to see the caring and some what sweet side to the man. I loved how TJ took control of Kaci and knew what she needed before she did. This was a great ending to a terrific series!
Dmd
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This story about TJ and Kaci was dark and weird but perfect for two people that were meant to be together. I loved this series and I want more. These guys are so rough and dirty but these women are stronger than them. Please hurry with the next story. Yep TJ met his match. I wasn’t sure he would have ever found anyone since he was such an uncaring person in the first books. An amazing love story.
Andrea Floyd
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Not sure if the author has another in this series coming out if not this was a fitting end. With ties to another series this book brings it all together from a crooked politician/an uncaring father, to sex traffickers,drugging at frat parties and rape, join the Brotherhood of bikers on their wild ride to save another post soul, add in some intense situations and sexual chemistry, top it all off with romance and you have one fantastic read.
Debbie Earley
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

From the minute I picked this book up I couldn't put it down. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Kaci and TJ are perfect for one another. Their lives have been twisted up from an early age, but with each other they are able to give one another what they need to make a life with one another. Great read love this series.
Karen Perry- robertson
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God! Lots of surprises! And damn what a page turner! I couldn't put it down! Definitely a must read! Marie James is so amazing! She gives us what's inside the characters and their motivations with such clarity that I can easily visualize each one! Yes, I can step inside Marie's book no matter where I am!
Kristina Farmer
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I love this book. Marie James did an absolutely magnificent job writing this book. TJ is so messed up in the due to things in his childhood. When he sees Kaci he knows she's special. Their story is dark. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for another Raven Ruins MC book.
Brenda
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome?

I have never read about this type of MC before and it made sense for the most part. I just want to have multiple orgasms everyday, too. The violence is nothing that I understand or want at this time in my life, but each to his own self!! I will keep reading these books, as they are very informing and I like the action!
Ri
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I've enjoyed this series so far but out of all the books this one was not my favorite. I struggled to connect with the characters, especially Kaci. It was nice to hear about Cerberus again though since that series was how I discovered this author.

This is definitely not a "sweet" MC romance. It's dark and often times hard to read. Be prepared.
Amber Fueston
Apr 29, 2020 rated it liked it
I think something was lost in translation here. The TJ from previous books and the TJ from this one seem like 2 different people. It seems like he was built up to be this unstable unfeeling psycho and yet he seems too tame, almost weak here. Don't get me wrong it was a good story, just not what I expected it to be.
Angel
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
X-rated review

So I'm just going to say it. TJ has been an obsession of mine since book one. He didn't disappoint at all. My pussy was soaked the whole fucking book. Knifes are my thing and the way he used them on woman just put me over the edge with his story. Fuck it was so hot.
G
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one really kept me on the edge. These two had such hard lives it was great to see them get their HEA.
I NEVER thought TJ would change or mellow. He is the one character in all the books I've read that is the most heartbreakingly damaged.
Aleia L
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💭

I love this series! Tj and Kaci were perfect for each other! They both are a little messed up but their kinky and crazy ways went so well together. This was an enjoyable read and I definitely recommend reading this!
Katie Watt
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💗💗💗💗

Wow!! Another 5 star book!!! Loved the story for the characters!!! Hoping there’s a story for Ronan in the near future!!!
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Two broken souls met and fell in love despite the push and pull they have towards each other, they have an unconventional love but it work for them, I love TJ and Kaci.
LORRIE
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic! Danger, secrets and excitement around every corner
Monique
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story.

Wow this story will not disappoint. Very twisted and Dark story. Its a great book and a good read. Its a great story to end the series.
Ronda Thayer
Dark

This book was very dark and twisted. I like ready dark and twisted books. I loved this one! I really like Marie James!
Sally
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.... amazing what patience & love can do ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • Keeping Her (Savage Brothers 2nd Generation, #2)
  • Guts & Glory: Mercy (In the Shadows Security, #1)
  • Living for Forever (Battle Born MC, #3)
  • Nothing Lasts Forever (Battle Born MC #2)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #4
  • Guts & Glory: Steel (In the Shadows Security, #5)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC, #4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC, #5)
  • Balance (The Chicago Defiance MC Book 6)
  • Swagger and Sass (Lost Kings MC, #14.5)
  • Saige: Renegade Vipers MC
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC #5)
  • Demetri
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #5)
  • Tempted (Reckless MC Opey Texas Chapter, #1)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • Smokey (Soulless Bastards MC So Cal Chapter, #1)

Last Release:
Tug: Cerberus MC Book 10

Next Release: Scooter: Cerberus MC Book 11

Marie James is a mother of two boys and wife of 15 years. She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions include reading everything under the sun and sewing, although she doesn't ge

Ravens Ruin MC (3 books)
  • Sins of the Father (Ravens Ruin MC, #1)
  • Luck of the Devil (Ravens Ruin MC #2)