Start by marking “Reaper Witch: Wolves and Zombies (Urban Magic Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Reaper Witch: Wolves and Zombies (Urban Magic Series Book 1)

Reaper Witch: Wolves and Zombies (Urban Magic Series Book 1)

She spent years avoiding the dead. Now they’re coming after her.
Three years ago, Max Norton left home to open a tea leaves and tarot shop. It seemed like a good trade: escape the King of Hell and live a low-key life free from scrutiny and death threats. For a Scythe, a half-human paranormal entity who can open literal portals to Heaven and Hell, and who’s hounded by crea
Published May 10th 2019 by Urban Epics

To ask other readers questions about Reaper Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaper Witch

Jeanette George
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Max has a lot of power, but she must hide most of her talents to live among the humans she impersonates.

Reaper Witch is entertaining. The writing style is engaging and the plot takes off right from the start.

I have a confession, I generally hate zombie stuff, but I thought the way the author handled the zombies, with the other supernatural elements was good. I think there is a lot more to discover about Max and I wonder if they’re will be more books to come.

I imagine there are more, but if I had
Melissa
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Witches, ghosts and hell hounds, oh my

A fun start to a series. Max is an interesting heroine. She's one of those characters that draws you in even if you don't know if you like her. She's a messed up person in a messed up situation that she really wants nothing to do with but can't escape.
I do feel like she had so much back story that it almost seemed like this was not the beginning of the series. I'll look forward to learning more about her.
Msbella
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking forward to more!

I enjoyed this book a lot more than I expected! I wouldn't normally go for a zombie book, but I was lucky to get a rwview copy so I gave it a try. I found the characters really interesting - complex, with lots of depth to explore and a good mix of human amd supernatural problems. The world is interesting and well developed. I'd love to read more so I hope there's a long series to come.
Linda Levine
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked the book. Max is the kind of strong female character I enjoy reading about in paranormal stories. She definitely has a lot of secrets that are getting revealed as she takes on a case from a ghost who wants his last case solved.

I would have enjoyed seeing more of her early life before she settled into this town. The hints you get sound really interesting. I hope there is more to come about those years.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
CrazyCat (Alex)
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, my-reviews
I loved this book so much. It had all I want in a story. An amazing heroine taking no sh*** from anyone. A ghost (who doesn’t love ghosts?) never gving up on the living. Zombies trying to destroy a town. A little bit of heaven and hell (half-angels and demons). And a little cute puppy hell hound, I really want to have for myself. All in all a great start to a new series I am certain I’m going to love.
Christina Luberts
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. We have Max who is hiding who she really is. Luke who is killed and now his ghost is pestering her to help solve his murder. Now Luke's partner is bothering her about the Zombies that have shown up. To many secrets are coming out now. Can Luke talk her into helping him? Can she help with the Zombies? Who is controlling them? What will happen?
James
Zipper
Kath
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Good Paranormal Tale

This is a nice book full of all things paranormal. If you like stories with demons, angels, werewolves, witches, zombies, and the like, then you will like this action filled story. It seems that someone wants to kill a witch and set loose a mob of zombies...........
Cally Walker
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Max gets a haunting

And we get a great start to a new series. Plenty of bad guys and we’re not sure anyone is good until the end
Ella
Brandi Poole
MARIA E. GUTIERREZ
Shai
May 15, 2019
Chanda Stafford teaches middle and high school English. She loves traveling and currently lives in Michigan with her husband and a menagerie of rescued dogs and cats.

When she’s not reading or writing, Chanda enjoys old zombie movies, authentic Italian food, and comic books.