Start by marking “Sentient Being (The Sentient Chronicles Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Sentient Being (The Sentient Chronicles Book 1)

Sentient Being (The Sentient Chronicles Book 1)

a 16-year-old boy, discarded into the care of a mental health hospital by his abusive mother to hide her own crimes against her son, she derives a dialect with Dr Seed, spinning a tale of Jack' delusions of having conversations with his deceased grandfather and how he is violent towards her. She just doesn't feel safe any more.

Jack is clever and headstrong, he knows wha
Published May 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sentient Being, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sentient Being

Start your review of Sentient Being (The Sentient Chronicles Book 1)
Amybibliophile
My good friend @Kirsty_Bookworm sent me this to read after the author asked her to review this book.

I haven't star rated this as it wouldn't be fair to, in my opinion this book is not finished yet.
I got 10 pages in before I had to put this one down. I have many books I need to read and review and I just felt that if I was having such problems at this early stage then it wouldn't get any better.
This badly needs reading through by the author and editing.
1) The use of punctuation is very poor - ove
Hannah May Book Reviews
Synopsis:
Jack, a sixteen-year-old boy has been sent away to a mental hospital by his abusive mother who is trying to cover her own crimes against her son. This doesn’t break strong Jack as for him it is an escape from the life of hell. Jack meets a new friend, Carly but their friendship is soon cut short when a car they are both in crashes and perishes. Jack is left badly wounded but lucky to be alive, as he lays unconscious, he is rescued by a horned man and taken to a strange, new world. There
Kirsty
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Before I write this review I want to thank James Hudson for sending me a copy to review.

Unfortunately I really struggled to read Sentient Bring, and Dnf'd at page 43. Whilst James Hudson has a very creative imagination, I struggled with his writing, the book read more as a non fiction than a novel, the characters felt flat and I never felt a connection towards them. I also felt the story jumped about a bit, without any smooth flow. On occasion it felt like the Author was writing down his thought
Angela
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The idea of this story was great, the execution was not. The writing was all over the place, the synopsis was better worded than the actual story. I read the kindle version and it seemed like it was an ARC and uncorrected. I did really enjoy the other dimension/word and would have loved more description on how it looked. In the end, the writing flowed better and I finally was starting to enjoy it more, only for it to end.
Fiaraz
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought I would have one of my students who hates reading have a go. I have tried so many different books and it was just a nightmare. This afternoon he barges in all smiles and excited and write the following message.

Hi I'm one of Mr Iqbal's students and he gave me a book of yours called sentiant being.in my opinion I don't really like reading books however this book was amazing.This is the first book I've ever properly enjoyed

I think that speaks volumes. I am not going to analyse it as to m
Mrs K M Wright
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Read

I loved this book for a new Author it's an excellent read from the story line and the area's it is written around its got everything worm holes time travel you name it it's got it. Your own review is up to you as for me I cannot wait for book 2.
Michelle Meah
Oct 02, 2019
Carol Keddie
is currently reading it
May 08, 2019
Jennifer Tuck-Ihasz
is currently reading it
Aug 25, 2019

• Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1)
  • Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold (Stephen Fry's Great Mythology, #1)
  • Girls of Paper and Fire (Girls of Paper and Fire #1)
  • Don't Look Back
  • ME & MY MENOPAUSAL VAGINA: Living with Vaginal Atrophy
  • Keto Diet for Beginners: 30-Day Keto Meal Plan for Rapid Weight Loss. Ketogenic Meal Prep Cookbook Full of Easy to Follow Recipes! Lose up to 20 Pounds in 30 Days!
  • The Bronte Sisters - The Complete Novels + Extras
  • Hunt (Shifters #6.5)
  • Jane Austen: The Complete Collection
  • Equal Rites (Discworld, #3; Witches, #1)
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
  • The House Beneath the Oak Trees
  • Trick or Treat
  • The Sensitives (The Sensitives, #1)
  • The Green Mile
  • Broken Glass (Nik Pohl Thriller #1)
  • The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less
  • The Perfect Wife (Jessie Hunt #1)

News & Interviews