Start by marking “Mitch: Formed in Fire (Brothers of War, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mitch: Formed in Fire (Brothers of War, #3)

Mitch: Formed in Fire (Brothers of War, #3)

Out of the ashes … we rise.

Heaven and Hell are about to get a little closer.

He is handpicked to be the liaison to the Angels. But Captain Mitch Rolston needs them to face the truth—wrong choice. He turns to the one angel who should understand.

But Lars is not like his brothers. Once a Fallen One aiding Mitch’s enemy, and now, a Commander of the In Between.

Shelby lies in a h
Published by The Greatest of These, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Mitch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mitch

Start your review of Mitch: Formed in Fire (Brothers of War, #3)
Cathy Dionne
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lora Ann’s Brothers of War Series just keeps getting better and better. Mitch: Formed in Fire is the latest installment. You should read the previous two books in the series Judgement: Kian and Judgement: Lars before beginning this book.

Lora Ann takes the concept of good vs. evil and spins it into a gut wrenching yet beautiful love story. Her characters are fierce, determined and loyal. Mitch and Shelby are perfect for one another and I was very excited when I heard they would be getting their o
Mary Burgess
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quite the world building and character portrayal in this series. It is the ultimate Good vs Evil theme with deceit, treachery, murder, witches, and angels who are Good, Bad, and In Between. Add a prophecy concerning Mitch and Shelby, you get a unique story with unbelievably incredible characters. Very good and interesting read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tina
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💜💜

Serial killer on the loose...
Shelby survivors guilt...
Mitch AWOL…
You don’t want to miss out on this series! What a fantastic tale this author is telling us. Players are changing up, some switching sides. Just goes to show nothing is how it seems in this epic battle of good and evil. I’m stalking for the next book in this series.
Lynn Stifle
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mitch: Formed In Fire is Book 3 in the Brothers of War series.
What an incredible and amazing book! I simply loved it. It's definitely a page turner, good vs evil , a story of loss and love. This action packed story will keep you captivated, on the edge of your seat, and flipping the pages. I highly recommend you read it for yourself!

Wendy
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A clear 5* for the latest book from Lora Ann, Mitch formed in fire, although the author has it that it can be read as a stand alone, I highly recommend you read Judgement Kian then Lars first as all these characters appear in this book, along with characters from The Beautiful Ashes series (Tar being my favourite. )
This story begins where Lars left off, it's all about good and evil, love and loss and redemption. It had lots of twists and turns you don't see coming, Lora has once again knocked it
Gina Burkart
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very good story. Is a twisted dark read with dreams and angels. This is a must read to this story as it is the 3 part of this hot twisted read.
Sandra Singleton
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A must read from this author. Great plot and characters. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Clara Atkinson
Mitch: Formed in Fire(Brothers of War Book 3) by Lora Ann

Yes, this is a standalone in the Brothers of War Series but I highly recommend you read Judgment: Kian and Judgment: Lars before delving into this latest journey in the series. There are many characters from the first two books that are in this book that will help you understand the inter dynamics of each characters relationship.
Mitch feels unworthy to be the Elite human liaison and comrade to the angels to fight The War of Good and Evil
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Mitch: Formed in Fire is the 3rd book in the Brothers of War series. Cole McNeil is still being searched for.

Lars and Kian are twins and angels. They along with Shelby are on a quest to save Mitch as from prophesy. Mitch is the captain of a black ops team and has caught Shelby’s heart.
This is a story between good and evil. There are a lot of characters involved and this book could really have benefitted from having a glossary. I found I had to keep going back and rereading parts of this book ju
Suzanne
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lora Ann’s newest addition doesn’t disappoint! Mitch’s story picks up where Lars left off. Epic battles and downright lust and love weave it’s way through this book. Her rich characters do not disappoint in their wit and dialogue.

Mitch’s story is one of love lost and redeemed. Angels and demons and humans gather to fight for love - rescuing Mitch from his descent into darkness to find his way back to his light, Shelby.

Shelby is by far one of the strongest heroines Lora Ann has written to date. S
Samantha
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked the dark tone of mystery and uncertainty that the beginning brought. I enjoyed getting to know the characters along with their feelings and struggles. As I got to know Shelby, my heart broke for her. So much pain and loss and inner punishment. By the end of Chapter 2, I already knew a handful of characters and was eager to see what would happen and how they would continue to interact.
The battles raging within Mitch made me feel for him. I didn't yet know his story, but I wanted everythi
Carolyn Spence
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third installment of this series and you can read it by itself, but I highly recommend that you read the first two books, Kian and Lars.

This series is an interweaving of so many ideas and thoughts it's amazing to be taken on this journey by Ms. Ann. We met Mitch and Shelby in the earlier books and it's their story in this chapter, but there are many new characters added to this chapter. It's a story about good vs evil - it's not black and white, there are many, many layers. It's defi
Kristina Simkins
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
‘Mitch: Formed In Fire’ - is Book 3 in the Brothers of War series and best if read after reading the ‘Judgment Duet’ (Books Kian and Lars).

I absolutely loved this action-packed continuation of this BoW series. I was happy to see so many old characters as well as meet some new ones in this dark urban fantasy story of love, loss, good, evil, friendships and redemption. It is full of twist and turns and the unexpected that kept me on the edge of my seat.

I recommend this series to everyone!
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Absolutely brilliant ... mesmerising

MITCH: FORMED IN FIRE, Brothers Of War Book 3, is absolutely brilliant, in fact it's mesmerising. Even though this is classed as a standalone, I highly recommend that Judgement: Kian and Judgement: Lars be read prior to MITCH, as they do offer a lot of background to this story (character & plot wise). The basic premise of the book (and the series) is good vs evil, however Lora Ann has written it in such a way that it becomes so much more.

Mitch Rolston is a man
Krisz
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-review
I'm having a really difficult time rating this book.
Lora Ann was a new-to-me author. I signed up for an advanced copy of Mitch: Formed in Fire because based on the blurb it seemed like a good story to get to know this author. Unfortunately though this third instalment of an ongoing series proved to be a bad place to start. I felt secure in my decision because the blurb said it can be read as a stand alone. It definitely wasn't the case for me. I would have needed at least an exhaustive glossary
Book-Lovin-Momma
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Brothers of War series has been such a fantastic ongoing story! Mitch is the chosen one - the liaison to the Angels. But all is not as it seems, and with good battling evil, you'll find yourself wondering who to root for. I highly recommend reading Books 1 and 2 so you'll know most of the characters as they make appearances across the series. Mitch's story is awesome - it picks right up from book 2, and the new twists and turns keep you guessing. I thought I'd really already found my favorit ...more
Jenny
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! The plot kept me captivated from the beginning until the end! This series is a must read for any fantasy book lover. Goodness verses evil. This author has been a favorite of mine for a long time and that hasn’t changed.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Cynthia Graves
Helena Hoorn
May 11, 2019
Lora Ann
May 14, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Julia
Ellen Lesak
is currently reading it
May 24, 2019
Dec 15, 2019

• Seven Groomsmen from Hell (Love by Numbers, #6)
  • Ella (Lycan Mating Games #3)
  • Baby Mistake (Alphalicious Billionaires, #3)
  • Home Invasion: An Erotic Nightmare
  • The Two Kings (Afterlife Saga #2)
  • Blaire (Dark Romance, #1)
  • An Unclaimed Witch (Something Wicked, #4)
  • Violca's Vow (The Dragon Ruby, #3)
  • The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga #3)
  • The Quarter Moon (Afterlife Saga, #4)
  • Dirty Wolf (Alpha Wolves Want Curves #1)
  • The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga, #5)
  • Hunting His Human Bride: A Tale of Rough & Primal Alien Mating (Brides of Aur Book 1)
  • Ravishing His Human Prize: A Tale of Ritualistic Alien Mating (Brides of Aur Book 2)
  • Sheltered by the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #2; Inheritance, #12)
  • Trapped by Lies (Truth or Lies #3)
  • Sold To The Full Pack: A Paranormal Romance Collection
  • Shivers: A Monster Erotica Collection
A homeschooling mom by day and hot, steamy romance writer by night, there isn’t an adventure Lora Ann doesn’t mind taking.

The love of travel led her to the career of an international flight attendant as a young adult. And she still loves to travel, although her “wings” are now retired. Spending time with her sons, friends, hiking, and disappearing into the realm of all things possible, are just a

News & Interviews