Start by marking “Under The Same Sky” as Want to Read:
Under The Same Sky

Tamsyn Bester

Under The Same Sky

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
It’s been nine years since I last saw him, and now he’s back in town.
Thorin Decker.
Front man of Eighteendust, one of the world’s most famous rock bands.
But before his rise to fame, he was the boy I fell in love with, and the boy who broke my heart.
I never expected to see him again, but in a cruel twist of fate, we’ve been tied together in a way neither of us saw coming.
334 pages
Expected publication: June 2019

To ask other readers questions about Under The Same Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under The Same Sky

really liked it 4.00  ·

Mary Kern
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Our childhood and especially our teen years define who we become. Sometimes you get past the heartache and sometimes it sticks with you. Reese and Thorin were best friends throughout their childhood but sometimes High School changes and as one may rise to popularity the other is left behind. Promises are made and promises are broken. Time and miles separate you further.

In the wake of tragedy Reese and Thorin see each other for the first time in years. Can forgiveness be found and is it enough to
Gem
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay so just got done and wow.. as always Tamsyn doesn't disappoint! I feel like I've been waiting a lifetime for your next book but I also know that you're still only a person like the rest of us and life has a habit of getting in the way 💓
I don't really want to give a lot away as it will ruin your experience but let me just say Reece and Thorin are such a good match!! You can feel their chemistry from the get go and you are just itching for them to reunite.
There's a lot of laughter but also mo
Caro
Georgie
May 19, 2019
Jamie
May 21, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: Tamsyn does not respond to messages on this site. To get in touch, please use the "contact" from on her website: www.tamsynbesterwrites.com

I'm 23 years old & the ultimate Book Brat :) Coffee & Books are my drugs of choice, neither of which will be kicked to the curb any time soon! I go through a book a day & when I'm not reading I'm working on my next novel :)I'm a sucke