Start by marking “Their Rebellious Bride” as Want to Read:
Their Rebellious Bride

Their Rebellious Bride

Welcome back to the Wild Wild West in 1885 and the town of Bridgewater, where one cowboy—one husband—is never enough.

Young, beautiful and idealistic, Tennessee Bennett longs to marry, but only for love. Unfortunately, her father intends to marry her off to the first wealthy man who will have her in order to pay his gambling debts. When his plan takes a murderous turn, Tenn
Published (first published May 16th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Their Rebellious Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Rebellious Bride

Kathy Heare Watts
I’M RIGHT WHERE I WANT TO BE

As a loyal reader and fan to Ms. Vanessa Vale’s Bridgewater series, I was so excited when I read that she was adding another series, Return to Bridgewater. In Bridgewater, Montana, the men follow the customs of the small wild country of Mohamir where men, usually in twos and threes, married a woman together. It wasn’t for their needs, but hers—having two husbands ensured the wife would always be protected and cherished. The Montana Territory was just as wild, and the
Jessica
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Their Rebellious Bride is the first book in the Return to Bridgewater series, connected to Ms. Vale’s historical Bridgewater Ménage series. Tennessee has been saved from a rotten suitor by her best friend, and now her best friend’s brother is determined that they will marry. But Tennessee is keeping a secret that could tarnish the bond she’s building with James and Jonah. Will the men’s dominant ways and her secret drive them apart or could they build something real?

Oh my goodness, I was so thri
Sandy Nikolas
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great return!

I have enjoyed all of the books in this series. I’m so excited to see a return to Bridgewater. Great chemistry and mixed with a bit of drama and suspense.
April Symes
The Rebellious Bride by Vanessa Vale is a new Bridgewater, Montana series. The main characters are Tennessee, Jonah and James and this is their red-hot story. What's great is Vanessa Vale re-visits her Bridgewater series but it's the historical town instead of the modern day one. This is a historical romance that has M/F/M. Jonah and James are ready to claim spunky and sassy Tennessee. Their love story will have you rooting for their steamy HEA. Full of feels, romance, drama, action and romance. ...more
Lisa
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh I love visiting Bridgwater! I can never get enough of these ruggedly tough Alphas with their sweet hearts and dirty mouths.
Vanessa Vale is one of my automatic one-click authors. I can always count on her to bring me a sexy, steamy story that always leaves me completely satisfied. Their Rebellious Bride lived up to every expectation that I had and then some.
I loved Tennessee's sassy attitude and independence. James and Jonah are her perfect match and I couldn't get enough of their story.
If y
Tammy
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Bridgewater! Tennessee’s father plans to sell her off to the highest bidder in marriage so that he can pay of his gambling debts. When he ends up dead, Tennessee is on her own. Jonah and James have just been waiting for Tennessee to grow into the woman they know is theirs. Great read with off the charts hot steam and an entertaining story. I loved it!
Badh
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot, dominant cowboy types? Yes, please. Vanessa Vale must've heard my thoughts and decided to gift me with not one, but two hot cowboys, James and Jonah, who have to go claim their bride, Tennesse.

Tennessee managed to get herself into trouble, and when her friend Abigail came to rescue her, so did her two husbands and her big brother, James. Before James went after Tennie, he told his neighbor Jonah that he wanted to have a Bridgewater marriage and he wanted Jonah to be the second husband.

Wel
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Return to Bridgewater is a new series to me as I didn’t read the original Bridgewater series but I was not lost whatsoever. I really enjoyed the dynamic between James, Tennessee and Jonah. Jonah is older than the other two by almost 2 decades so he takes on a father figure to Tennessee. James and Tennessee have had a crush on each other for a couple of years but when she gets kidnapped along with his sister he calls in Jonah to help. There are sexy times, misunderstandings, bratty behavior and ...more
Kathy Heare Watts
I’M RIGHT WHERE I WANT TO BE

Dawn Herrera
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, reviews
Their Rebellious Bride by the wonderfully talented Vanessa Vale, Ms. Vale has brought us back to Bridgwater. In this story we meet beautiful Tennessee Bennett a young woman who wishes to marry for love but her father has other ideas for her. James Carr and Jonah Wells best friends are very interested in the beautiful rebellious Tennessee, and now that she finds herself in a difficult situation it’s time they step in. This is just where this great journey starts. These characters are a delightful ...more
SBee Reviews
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
★ Great start to this offshoot series as they are welcomed into the Bridgewater-way fold ★

—>>> James drops his sister off at finishing school and comes face to face with the girl he wants one day to become his wife. But first, he will have to bide his time until she becomes of age, as she was way too young for him then. Now, two years later, they meet again following a harrowing kidnapping incident, and Tennessee is in his grasp. And he will claim her in a “Bridgewater marriage” with is
Heidi
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Im so glad this series is back iv missed the Bridgewater series and the awesome character's, in this book we see some old characters we came across in the past and new ones.

Tennessee has had it hard a gambling father who will do everything to sell her of and all she wants to do is protect her sisters so she gets in to trouble her father is killed and James swoops in. Some protests of her and bad decisions.

Fast forward a bit and after being rescued by not just James but Jonah as well she feels s
Tilly
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The very first book I read of Miss Vale was book 1 of the Bridgewater series. When it was announced that she would be returning to that period with I latest book I was ecstatic. Having read all the books in the Bridgewater series this latest story was just as enjoyable and a wonderful read.

Tennessee is pressured by her father to make a match that will benefit his situation, when things do not go according to plan and she ends up in a Bridgewater style marriage to Jonah and James she finds everyt
Hsu Lee
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
Loved the book!
It was so nice to return to Bridgewater.
Tennessee was being sold to pay for her father's gambling debts.
Not if James or Jonah have anything to say about that.
They have been waiting for Tennessee to be of age so that they could marry her.
Bridgwater style!
How could Tennessee resist ?
James + Jonah are ready to take Tennessee for a wild ride.
Pun intended.
The characters + storytelling were very capt
Kathy Piekarz
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge Vanessa Vale fan and have loved basically anything she writes so when I saw that she was returning to our beloved Bridgewater I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book! I loved it! the chemistry between Tennessee, Jonah and James is palpable. Tennessee has been eyeing up James for almost 2 years and turns out that James has been secretly in love with Tennessee just as long! This is menage romance at it's best!!
Lissa
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally!!! Welcome back to Bridgewater!!! Now I know why I enjoyed the original Bridgewater Series so much… For me, it seems that “one cowboy is never enough” belongs there, in that time and place. Haven’t tried to figure out why… but it just fits! And it’s SCORCHING HOT!!! Loved it! Missed it more than I thought! Bravo!!

Jill
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is an excellent start to a new series that follows up to the original historical Bridgewater books. The book is well written, entertaining and very erotic is detail. I was sorry to see the original series appear to end and delighted to see this new series start. Loved the book, can’t wait for the next one to become available. I would highly recommend this book as a great read.
Holli Cadwell
Awesome !!!!!

As always a great read! I love reading all VanessaVales books as quickly as possible. I can't wait for the next book in any of the series especially this new one return to Bridgewater. As always please take great comfort in the fact that your readers know how greatly talented you are. Keep up the good written word
Christine
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this return to Bridgewater! Loved seeing all the Bridgewater couples again. Tennessee is a spite fire and has so much spunk and the men are typical Bridgewater men. I loved James and the intrigue around his health and I loved Jonah with his past and that they were both willing to come together to make Tennessee theirs. Can't wait to read more in this series!
Crystal Wilke
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nobody wants to deal with a Rebellious bride but James and Jonah have patiently been waiting for two years for their opportunity with Tennessee. She has her reasons to be the way she is but the guys won't let her do it alone. Tennessee will learn that two men are better than one.

Their Rebellious Bride is hot/steamy, has drama and filled with loveable characters.
Alexa
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So happy to have this author return to historical romances! Especially enjoyed this series previously and was excited to see another spin-off series in the same vein. Entertaining story with hot menage romance and a bit of mystery/intrigue.
Karen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hottest Ménage Author Around!

I am so excited to read the Return to Bridgewater series! Vanessa Vale does menage stories right - she makes these books so hot, so sexy, and with a bit of drama and laughs, the perfect romance.
Louise
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The misunderstanding!

Loved the dynamic of two men wanting to share a Bride in Bridgewater. A settlement started by retired soldiers, leaving England behind and settling down in a new frontier. Sexy, steamy stories.
Marika
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A mix of modest and daring, innocence and seduction, sweet and naughty..I simply adored it and I am now kicking myself cause I didn't realise this author has previous books..I need to catch up!
loved the characters, the story and Tennessee's journey of discovery and pleasure
Terrie Chandler
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can’t wait for the next one!

The Bridgewater series was awesome, but the Return to Bridgewater series seems to be starting out just like the originals...looks like it is going to be another winnings series.
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Another great story

We meet the next young lady who becomes a Bridgewater bride. Will she accept her fate or make her men work for it? Will her sister be okay?
Kimberley
Love the Bridgewater series...this one was good but still missing the heart of some of the earlier..but as always fun to read.
Elaine
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love reading Vanessa Vale, especially the westerns. I felt so decadent reading this during daylight hours. Good story, as always. 4☆
Sandy
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Love the Bridgewater Books. The passion and excitement of living in those times. It keeps you reading. Can't wait for the next book.
Nancy Walker
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This book was a good addition to the rest of the series of Bridgewater. I have loved book written by Vanessa Vale.
Vanessa Vale is the USA Today bestselling author of over forty books, sexy romance novels, including her popular Bridgewater historical romance series and hot contemporary romances featuring unapologetic bad boys who don't just fall in love, they fall hard. When she's not writing, Vanessa savors the insanity of raising two boys, is figuring out how many meals she can make with a pressure cooker, a ...more