Start by marking “Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker A Finn & Poe Adventure (Star Wars)” as Want to Read:
Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker A Finn & Poe Adventure (Star Wars)

Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker A Finn & Poe Adventure

(Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker)

Join Finn and Poe as they journey across the galaxy after the events of The Last Jedi on an important mission for the Resistance. With over twenty possible outcomes, readers will have to think on their feet to keep these Resistance heroes safe from the First Order!
Published October 4th 2019 by Disney Lucasfilm Press

To ask other readers questions about Journey to Star Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey to Star Wars

Start your review of Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker A Finn & Poe Adventure (Star Wars)
Dreximgirl
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
This was super cute and I think kids who are Star Wars fans would find it fun, even if the first couple of choices aren't the ones which lead to glory lol. I loved Choose your own adventure books when I was younger so this was quite nostalgic too. I liked the pictures throughout it too. ...more
Hayla
Jun 26, 2020 added it
No rating.
DNF this book because the format doesn’t work in an ebook. I recommend a physical copy for “choose your own adventure” books.
El Hyrst
Rating: 3 stars.

This was a fun little story. It took me about an hour to get through to the 'best' ending but there was definitely a loop of bad endings I got caught in because I cannot resist any option that sounds like I'm going to meet my boy, Kylo Ren. Either way, this is a very fun kid's book. It's simplified, and everything is very much 'set to stun'. But it was fun, and I bet kids would get a lot of enjoyment out of playing through and trying to find the good endings (I found two, and I t
Ahdom
Apr 06, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was so much fun. I made some bad choices along the way, but in the end I found that the choices that align most with the respective character yields the best choice. I found that Cavan Scott depicts the Poe and Finn with an accurate portrayal of their characters. This one is action packed and perfect for younger Star Wars enthusiasts, especially those that like to be part of the adventure.
Brianna Flores
Nov 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: star-wars
This is definitely fun if your a fan of Star Wars and especially if you love Finn and Poe. This book is towards for younger readers but is fun for adults.
Kristina Wise
I do not like Choose Your Destiny books. First choice, I die...every time! Aghh! Fun story about Finn, Poe and BB8 on a mission to bring back bacta to the Resistance, plus they rescue the local children. I learned not to instigate a fight, because then you die or get captured.
Kai Charles(Fiction State Of Mind)
I've really enjoyed the series of Choose Your Own adventure books and this volume shows Poe and Finn off on an adventure to get some Bacta for for the Resistance. The art in this book is amazing. I loved seeing Poe and Finn problem solve on their own. I liked the aliens in this volume as well and the twisty choices that bring you to the end of the story ...more
Tricia Leatherman
Mar 27, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It took us going back through the pages 4 times to get a story that was longer than 4 pages! It is not fun for anyone, let alone my elementary kids, to run into a dead end multiple times. Also, the plot itself was not all that riveting, by the time we had found a plot interesting, we were tired of that book.
k
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Look, I’m a sucker for anything poe dameron and finn and when I saw this in a bargain bin at heb I thought why not, the art on the front looked really cute!

I don’t think I’ve ever read a choose your own adventure story and this one was really cute! The different options and the art was neat! All in all; a easy short, cute classic sw story with two of my favorite characters. What’s not to love with that? 3.5 out of 5 bacta barrels for the resistance and more finn and poe adventures please
Emi-Wan Kenobi
Jan 18, 2021 rated it liked it
Yes this is a children’s “choose your own adventure” book and no I don’t care. It was cute! Lots of bad endings that are very easy to get, but still fun. My elementary age kids who like Star Wars will enjoy it.
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
this book you choose the path you go to and you tell you the right pages do so. when you get it right the story makes more seance 3 days i read it but great different kind of book that i usually read but you should give it a try.
Steven Shinder
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I could’ve sworn I reviewed this, but I watched Docebreaker read this aloud on Revenge of the 5th, and it was very entertaining.
Logan Brown
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun one-off story with no impact on the greater Star Wars saga. The format took me back to elementary school and getting Choose Your Own Adventures from garage sales and the library!
Karen
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun kiddo read!
Mike Kennedy
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-with-tori
Tori really liked the ability to chose what to do.
Miguel Abuel
Solid fun choose your destiny book
Chris Wermeskerch
Fun, but these drive me wild considering there's an actual canon story somewhere in there. (And, wouldn't we rather have a traditional Finn/Poe adventure?) ...more
Tara
Craig
Dec 03, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Allegiance
  • Poe Dameron: Free Fall (Star Wars)
  • The Rise of Skywalker (Star Wars: Novelizations, #9)
  • A Crash of Fate (Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, #1)
  • Black Spire (Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, #2)
  • Star Wars: Age of Resistance - Heroes
  • Queen's Peril (Star Wars)
  • Star Wars: Age of Resistance - Villains
  • Star Wars Myths  Fables
  • Shadow Fall (Star Wars: Alphabet Squadron, #2)
  • Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
  • Star Wars: The Rise of Kylo Ren
  • Star Wars Dark Legends
  • Star Wars: Poe Dameron, Vol. 3: Legend Lost
  • A Test of Courage (Star Wars: The High Republic)
  • Lost Stars, Vol. 3
  • From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (From a Certain Point of View, #2)
  • Star Wars: Poe Dameron, Vol. 4: Legend Found

Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (9 books)
  • Resistance Reborn (Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, #1)
  • Force Collector (Star Wars)
  • Spark of the Resistance  (Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, #3)
  • The Rise of Skywalker (Star Wars: Novelizations, #9)
  • Ultimate Star Wars