Start by marking “QUEEN VICTORIA and the Men who Loved Her” as Want to Read:
QUEEN VICTORIA and the Men who Loved Her

QUEEN VICTORIA and the Men who Loved Her

We are in England sometime during the early part of the 20th century. A chance encounter with a group of unusual and talented people on a train journey reveals an insight into the life and times of Queen Victoria, one of the world’s most influential and controversial monarchs.
From manipulated childhood, to passionate marriage, to unrelenting widowhood and ultimately indepe
Kindle Edition
Published May 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about QUEEN VICTORIA and the Men who Loved Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about QUEEN VICTORIA and the Men who Loved Her

Start your review of QUEEN VICTORIA and the Men who Loved Her
Elizabeth
This book was so delightful!

My friend Linda bought it for me on Valentine's Day and I honestly did not know what to expect from the title. Well. I began reading it yesterday evening and finished it this morning. It was so good!

It was a mix of history, biography, and short story. The men in her life are profiled in the following manner (and you have this in the back of your mind the entire time)- a group of historians are traveling by train to a conference a few decades after her death and the a
Charla Wilson
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know Queen Victoria better after reading this book!

After reading this book I have a much clearer understanding of Queen Victoria's life . I feel i know her as a person now, not just as a Queen. I love Brutus history, but sometimes it can be a little overwhelming. However, this book put it in such an enjoyable and concise way that it was a pleasure to read. Also, reading the kindle version allows you to click on the name of the gentleman being discussed and you are taken to a portrait of the ma
Dorothy
Feb 14, 2020
is currently reading it
Feb 27, 2020

• Olive, Again
  • Julie's Wolf Pack (Julie of the Wolves, #3)
  • Julie (Julie of the Wolves, #2)
  • Lent and Easter Wisdom from Fulton J. Sheen: Daily Scripture and Prayers Together with Sheen's Own Words
  • Julie of the Wolves (Julie of the Wolves, #1)
  • Coconut Layer Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #25)
  • Dear Mrs. Bird
  • Pocahontas and the Strangers
  • Five for Sorrow, Ten for Joy
  • The Star and the Shamrock
  • Big Sister, Little Sister, Red Sister: Three Women at the Heart of Twentieth-Century China
  • House of Trelawney
  • Confessions of a Pagan Nun
  • Joyland
  • By the Shores of Silver Lake  (Little House, #5)
  • The Emerald Horizon (The Star and the Shamrock #2)
  • Summer of '79: A Summer of '69 Story
Robert Stephen Parry is a UK writer of adult historical fiction, bringing you stories from a wide range of time periods, from Tudor & Elizabethan, through 18th-century Georgian, right up to the era of Victorian England and the Belle Époque. Well researched and vivid historical settings combine with unusual elements of mystery, romance and magical realism. Publications to date:
2019 QUEEN VICTORIA -