Start by marking “Traces of Her” as Want to Read:
Traces of Her

Traces of Her

An unsolved murder.

Rose isn’t surprised anymore when her free-spirited step-sister, Willow, decides to disappear off somewhere without notice. But something feels different this time. When Willow sends her a mysterious package containing photographs of suspects in a cold case she is obsessed with solving, Rose realises she needs to find her sister before things get out of han
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 25th 2019 by HQ Digital

To ask other readers questions about Traces of Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Traces of Her

Mark
Oct 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Good story, strong plot, some unexpected twists, turns and revelations and a rum cast of characters with a writing style that wasn’t my favourite!
So how to review this one then?
Well the story is quite complex and revolves around a fairly dysfunctional family that have a past of lies, secrets and the usual, oh and a family wedding where 2 sisters died!
One of the dead sisters daughters is now on the trail of the man she thinks was responsible for the murders, she has 5 or so to c
Mandy White
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Reads a Latte Thrillers
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. As a thriller lover, this story kept me guessing until the very end. I was a little confused in the early pages, trying to keep track of all the characters, but after a few flashback stories, I had it all nailed down. I truly felt for Ava and adored how much she loved her daughter Willow. This story was definitely heart wrenching at times and I seriously wanted to shake both her mother and sister to understand their incredible cruelty. While the end was a surprise, it ...more
Vikki Patis
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured Traces of Her, desperate to find out the secrets hidden between then pages. Brittany is a superb writer, highly skilled at keeping you gripped, staying up late to uncover the secrets.

It being set in both Hertfordshire and Cornwall, two places I have lived and recognised, made it even better.
Belinda Missen
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump lately, a combination of brain-fade and working silly hours, so I was going to need a good book to drag me out of that slump and into the word-world again – and this was it.

Can I just say - that opening sucked. me. right. in.

If you’re not familiar with Amanda Brittany’s work, you should be – she writes twisty-turny thrillers that keep you longing for ‘just one more chapter’ well into the night.

Set against the backdrop of Hertfordshire, Traces of Her follo
Lilly
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
An engaging murder mystery that kept me entertained for a few hours.

Rose isn't surprised by the sudden disappearance of her always unreliable sister Willow.
However, this time is different as Rose receives a mysterious package sent from Willow with photos of a cold murder case she had been obsessed with.

Rose has to find her sister before its too late, and also had to dig deeper to solve those long forgotten murders.
Will Rose and Willow survive and uncover the killer, or they w
Javier
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Traces of her" is my first book by Amanda Brittany and it certainly won't be the last. If you like domestic suspense/thrillers, this book is definitely for you. It kept me guessing till the very end. When I thought I had it all figured out then another twist came along (even the last sentence was a twist I didn't see coming). I felt so deeply for Ava and how bad her family treated her. With past and present storylines, the author did a good job tying it all nicely at the end.

Thanks
Priya Shrinath
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Amanda Jordan
Mind Blown! Those are the best words to describe this book! When Rose's step-sister, Willow disappears it's nothing new. Willow then sends Rose a package with photos of suspects in a cold case. Then Willow disappears without a trace and Rose rushes to pick up where Willow left off. As Rose follows the trail it is clear that someone doesn't want her asking questions. Can Rose figure out what happened before it's too late?

Again I will say mind blown! A psychological thriller that leave
Donna Hines
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgalley
How can you not give this one a 5 star glowing review?
When Rose's stepsister Willow goes missing all hell breaks loose.
Why?
Because Willow has uncovered that she's adopted & that there are several possible suspects to her mom's murder.
If that's not enough the polaroids of the men in question that was sent via package to Rose while Willow was missing might stir the thriller juices in the pot.
Folks, this was a chock full of nuts with a slice of honey.
Ava has
Vikkie Wakeham
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in a matter of hours. I couldn’t put it down, I had to find out what was coming next. The suspense throughout had me on the edge of my seat and it’s a constant page turner. I can’t wait to read more by this author.
Darian
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.'

Overall rating: 5 stars

I'll start by saying that this mystery kept me reading well into the night. I just had to finish it. Fast-paced and interesting read. However, the events in this book warrant a trigger warning, so keep that in mind while reading.

It's told from 3 Points of view, but flows well with minimal confusion. Rose, Ava and YOU. Rose keeps you in the presen
Melissa Young
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredible! It had guessing all over the place and the wow moments kept coming! Even the ending was impressive!
The story is told from the points of view of Ava in the past and Rose in the present. Rose is searching for her sister Willow, who often runs off on her own but Rose feels that something is different this time and when her sister sends her a txt and a package with a note and photographs and asks for her help in finding her mother’s killer. Rose and her daughter Becky
Maria
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5/5 stars:

I received an e-ARC from the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I wanted to like this book. In fact, I wanted to love this book, I wouldn't have requested it from NetGalley otherwise. But unfortunately it wasn't for me. I can't say that it is a terrible book or that I hated it but I also can't say that I loved it.

This is the first time I've ever read a book by Amanda Brittany and if I hadn't checked before actually reading it I would have thought this wa
Deanna Charkewycz
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was ok

“Traces of Her” is my first Amanda Brittany read and I was surprised to learn it is not her debut novel. The story itself follows the aftermath of a woman’s murder—in one perspective, Ava, the victim, shares the events leading up to her death and in another, Rose, the step-sister of Ava’s daughter Willow, articulates her search for Willow once she disappears while searching for answers regarding her mothe
Mia Whittemore
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
For me this book sits firmly in the thriller section. Its got some great twists and turns, it makes you think and more importantly its in Cornwall - where all the best Thriller books are based, in my humble opinion.

The story is about Willow and her mum, except we dont follow their life in the book, its all about Rose - Willows Stepsister. Willow disappears often at short notice, but this time is different. She thinks she knows who killed her mum and shes hunting the killer down; Rose
Kathy Quinn
Oct 10, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Stars
"Traces of her" is my first book by Amanda Brittany. If you like domestic suspense/thrillers, this book is definitely for you. It kept me guessing till the very end. It’s got some great twists and turns, it makes you think.
Well the story is quite complex and revolves around a fairly dysfunctiona
Charleigh
*I received this book through Netgalley in exchange for a honest review*

The premise grabbed me and it didn’t let me down. This book was so good, intense and addictive. I read it almost in one sitting.

To begin with, there was a lot of jumping around between the characters and at times I found it a bit confusing. However, that disappeared after the first 20% of the book and I got used to the format, who the characters were and the parts they played.

I would have loved to ha
Tanya Riley
Sep 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is who done it murder mystery, but the author writes it from the perspective of the victim, Ava and the step sister of the victims daughter, Rose.
I was pulled into the story about halfway through, even though I had a pretty good idea who the killer was. I found some of the situations in the book a bit unbelievable, and the dialogue fell short in convincing me. The ending was still pretty twisty which I didn’t expect.
Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for the advanced review copy.
Sejla Kazaferovic
Sep 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I must say, I’m quite relieved this book kept my attention. I DNF two books I had previously requested from NetGalley and I’m sure you can imagine my delight that I liked this one.

The killer was pretty obvious to me from the start but what saved the book for me were the twists at the end. I definitely did not expect what happened so kudos to the author for that!

While I did enjoy this book, I did roll my eyes at the female characters. There were a lot of idiotic decisions being made and the who
Jill Burgin
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amanda Brittany, author of ‘her last lie’, is back on top form with another great thriller/mystery revolving around a missing sister and the efforts to find her suddenly open up all kinds of scary family secrets. Told in past and present porks it had me guessing right to the end, and it’s generally hard to fool me, but this one did😄
Lusie
Oct 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The plot is good with some unexpected twists. There was a lot of switching between the past and the now. I'd have liked it if the chapters about the past were more details. Now frequently a lot of time was skipped. There were so many characters, which made it tricky to keep track of who is who. Overal is was a good read.
Chloe McPherson
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
60% through this book I was starting to get worried that this book wasn’t going to be as good as the first to books I’ve read by Amanda. But there was no reason to worry because that last 40% had me shook!

Willow is unreliable, so Rose isn’t all that surprised by her sisters sudden disappearance. But this time is different, Rose receives a call from Willow, she’s figured out who was responsible for her birth mothers death.
When Willow doesn’t respond to any of Rose’s calls, Rose sets off with he
Krystin Rachel
Crystal Wheeler Leighty
Kat
Aug 23, 2019
Amanda Brittany lives in Hertfordshire with her husband and two dogs. She loves spending time with family, travelling, walking, reading & sunny days.

Her third psychological thriller TRACES OF HER is out in October 2019.

Her second psychological thriller, TELL THE TRUTH is out now. Published by HQ Digital/HarperCollins.

Her debut HER LAST LIE reached the Kindle top 100 in