Start by marking “Grayden: The Secret of Illryn” as Want to Read:
Grayden: The Secret of Illryn

Grayden: The Secret of Illryn

One god created the ultimate power, another the ultimate betrayal. Two kingdoms at war, with one man cursed to end it all.

From across the Blood River, the kingdom of Vard watches with disgust as their enemy, Eadom, feeds its children to the necrophites. Since before histories were recorded, Vard has sought to free Eadom’s children from their horrific fate, but have only se
Published July 1st 2019 by Unleashed, L.L.C

To ask other readers questions about Grayden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grayden

Justine
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: spfbo5
* SPFBO5 Read *

That first chapter, though. I mean, nothing like introducing your reader to a world where a man magically severs tongues and melts flesh from bone with a mere thought and flick of the wrist. I have to admit, that scene was glorious. *insert 'I seen some sh*t' emoji*

Grayden: The Secret of Illryn is a compelling story of persuasion and deceit governed by magic, gods, and the arduous journey of finding the truth. The general concept Evans conveys of a gifted person being used as a pu
Maryjo Laupp
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-in-2019
I received an ARC of this book from Reedsy for the purposes of providing a review.

I was a little shocked at the rather graphic nature of the book right from the start. But it was definitely NOT a deterrent. (Although a brief warning might have been nice for readers who prefer something less descriptive - it's the only reason I gave the book four stars!)

Grayden has few memories of his early child. But one thing he knows for sure - he is Chedyah's Chosen and his grueling job is a necessity for ke
SPFBO5
Jon Adams
Aug 21, 2019
Bob Knight
Aug 24, 2019
I was born in Phoenix, AZ, where I  resided for the first half of my hopefully long life. At the first opportunity, my husband and I packed up the wagon and traveled north to Washington State, where I currently am living happily ever after with my wonderful husband and three beautiful, hysterical, and often crazy Siberian huskies.

Right out of high school, I got recruited into the corporate world a