Start by marking “Los túneles de huesos (Las crónicas de Cassidy Blake, #2)” as Want to Read:
Los túneles de huesos (Las crónicas de Cassidy Blake, #2)

Los túneles de huesos

(Cassidy Blake #2)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  6,258 ratings  ·  1,352 reviews
Los problemas parecen no abandonar a Cassidy Blake.
Ahora, Cass junto a Jacob (su mejor amigo, que es un fantasma) están en París, donde los padres de
Cassidy se encuentran filmando un nuevo episodio de su programa sobre las ciudades más embrujadas del mundo. Comer croissants y visitar la Torre Eiffel es muy divertido, pero hay peligros verdaderamente escalofriantes al
Published October 8th 2019 by Urano (first published September 3rd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Los túneles de huesos, please sign up.
Madelaine I don't think it's been announced? -- But, as they're filming a TV series, I expect that it'll be the same number of books as episodes ... maybe 7?

·  6,258 ratings  ·  1,352 reviews

Start your review of Los túneles de huesos (Las crónicas de Cassidy Blake, #2)
Victoria Schwab
Dec 10, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Darker, stranger, and far more French ;)
Kai
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned

Does this woman ever stop writing to, like, breathe? Eat? Go to the loo? Victoria creates story after story, releases book after book and I'M HERE FOR IT. She is a one-woman power house and the fact that we will get to experience her worlds on screen sooner or later fills my Schwablin heart.

With Tunnel of Bones Victoria once again proves that she is one of the most
Chaima ✨ شيماء
I said this once and I’ll say it again: ghosts from the 1880s ARE OUT. That’s it, they’ve had their time. Give me millennial ghosts in Coldplay t-shirts who deal primarily in vintage memes, watch Buzzfeed Unsolved and Brooklyn Nine-Nine religiously and sing “it’s Britney, bitch” at 3 am just to aggravate you

Victoria Schwab, I’m begging you
Hamad
This Review Blog Twitter Instagram

City of Ghosts 1/2
Tunnel of bones

“It’s hard to believe in ghosts, until you see one, and then it’s hard not to.”

I thought that this is a duology and apparently it is not! I am not the target audience and so I will try not to be so critical but I know that MG does not mean it have to be bad or simple.

The writing is very very easy and straight forward, I respect Schwab’s ability to change the writing voice according to the intended age group which I
Ashley Nuckles
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this one! Better than the first for me!
Xandra (StarrySkyBooks)
I didn't know all of the spooky books I read today would make me this emotional.

I have a lot of things to say about this book! Mostly, if you loved the first one because of Cassidy and Jacob's friendship, then I don't think you'll be dissappointed here! (I think I cried at the end of City of Ghosts for whatever reason, and without spoiling anything, I cried in this one as well Or maybe I'm just a crier, who knows?) Such pure, ghostly friends

very spooky, lots of bones

full rtc!
Sylvie
3.85

I literally finished this book in three hours, I just love a fast paced books. I can't say it was better than 'City of Bones' but this was just as fun and delightful.
I love Cassidy and Jacob together and individually, I simply cannot get enough of them. It's always fun reading about them and their adventures.
Merphy Napier
I enjoyed this one just as much as the first one. Its a cute, spooky story that's a fast and fun read

(view spoiler)
☽¸¸.I am¸¸.•*¨ The ¸¸.•*¨*Phoenix¨*•♫♪ ☾
“It's hard to believe in ghosts, until you see one, and then it's hard not to.”

This book is an example of a series which doesn't suffer from the "second book syndrome"! I enjoyed book two just as much as book one. Actually, thinking about it I guess I liked this one even better, because of the depth of the story, and the way it was much more emotionally charged than the first one. I am pretty sure I would have been a fan of this series in my middle grade years!

OwlCrate Jr
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than book one.
Gemma ♕ Books_McCoy
Really enjoyed this! Definitely darker than the first outing and I loved the setting so much.

The introduction of stronger ghosts and more information about Jacob, as well as Cassidy becoming more and more comfortable with her abilities and her role,was wonderful!

Can't wait for book three!
Adah Udechukwu
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tunnel of Bones is an exciting, straightforward and fast read.
Callie (BeverageandBook)
Jacob’s my favorite. 3.75-4/5 stars
Drewthereader20
1) City of ghosts 5/5 stars
2) Tunnel of bones 5/5 stars
3) Bridge of souls /5 stars??

What a great series so far. This sequel was even more creeper than the first one!(:
Thanks kate for the amazing buddy read!(:
Rae
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what it is about these books but just like last year, I devoured this book in almost one sitting. I love the eerie vibe and the sweet but unlikely friendship, these books are impossible to put down and once over, all I can think is that I must have MORE!!!!

Schwab has become one of my favorite authors over the last couple years and these books just go to show that she can master any genre and age group she sets her mind to writing. I love the writing and the pace of following Cassidy
Julie Zantopoulos
Another super cute middle-grade thriller from Schwab. The story keeps getting richer, the characters more real, and the stakes rising. It's a quick read but a fun one and a spooky one, too. I'll for sure be continuing.
Alice-Elizabeth (marriedtobooks)
4.5 stars!

Having read and adored the first book (City Of Ghosts) last year, Tunnel of Bones takes us back to Cass and her family who are now exploring the sights and catacombs of Paris. Cass and her ghost friend Jacob end up being targeted by the ghostly spirits of a young boy, who was crushed to his death whilst playing hide and seek with his older brother many years ago. The spookiness and the thrills were definitely there again but the pacing was a little too fast for me. However, there's
bookellenic
This was exactly what I expected it to be: swift, entertaining and fun.

In this sequel to City of Ghosts, Cassidy finds herself in another adventure involving ghosts, this time in charming yet very haunted Paris. We didn’t explore this city as much Edinburgh in the first book, which shows how particularly fond of Scotland Schwab is, yet there are nice snippets and descriptions of the protagonist’s short visit to Paris.

If there’s one element in this series that makes it stand out, it’s definitely
Lara
My review

Is there ever going to be a book written by Victoria Schwab that I’m just not going to love? I seriously don’t think that’s possible anymore. I got so used to her flawless and natural, yet immersing and intriguing writing that flows through the story making it seem so real and believable. I read City of Ghosts couple of months back and forgot some major details about it, but it didn’t matter at all - with Schwab’s detailed, but not too overwhelming narrative it was like I read it
Ashley
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Star Rating: —> 3.5 Stars [rounded up]

Cassidy Blake, it’s not you, it’s me.

I love V.E. Schwab’s writing SO much. I think this book was written fantastically, had a wonderful storyline, characters, world building... and boy does Schwab know how to make a reader FEEL.
I just have a really hard time with middle grade these days, I feel like. The whole time it was like I was captivated, but only on a surface level... it wasn’t until the end when she pulled her usual Schwab ‘
Katie
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm pretty sure I enjoyed this book even more than the first! It was really well done and it was so hard for me to put down. I'm so excited for the next book to be released!
hillary

Never thought I would give this rating to a Schwab book but here we are. And I can pinpoint exactly where this installment did me wrong. Honestly, what the hell 2019, go away and stop my most anticipated releases from letting me down again and again.

The word I would use to describe this book would be ‘lukewarm’. Like when you’re given a soup and it’s that disgusting temperature so it doesn’t taste like anything at all.

I enjoyed City of Ghosts when it came out, it was perfect for that
Prissewis
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. I love Cassidy and Jacob It’s such a cool and fun series and I need more! I flew though it! Can’t wait for their next adventure! ...more
Mandi1082
I LOVE this series from Victoria Schwab. Cassidy Blake and her adventures are entertaining. Her friend Jacob who is also a ghost is so witty and I just love his character. He literally makes me laugh out loud. I can't wait to find out where her family is heading out to next.
Melanie (TBR and Beyond)
.....But I want it now please *whines at an unfair world*
Alaina
I don't feel like it has been a long time since I listened to the first book .. but at the same time it felt like it has been 84 years since I even knew about Cassidy Blake. Luckily for me, Tunnel of Bones was available on my hoopla! I was a little disappointed that the audio was only 5 hours long though - ugh, I wanted more!

Well, since we've already met Cassidy back in her first book - City of Ghosts - I have been completed intrigued by her. Even her parents are unique and interesting in their
Lea (drumsofautumn)
Probably a 3.5 star cause I didn't like this as much as the first one but still I enjoyed this a lot. For me it was just missing a little bit of the charm (for example the love for the city pouring out of the pages) and the thrill (I LOVED the villain in City of Ghosts) of the first one.
I did really love the audiobook and Reba Buhr's narration is wonderful, so I can definitely recommend that format a lot!

Booktube Channel Twitter Instagram
Kyra Leseberg (Roots & Reads)
Cassidy Blake and her family have left behind Edinburgh, Scotland and arrive in the City of Lights where her ghost-hunting parents are filming another episode of their TV show about the world's most haunted locations.

Cassidy, who can see ghosts after her own near-death experience, has recently learned her purpose is to send restless spirits from the Veil (the in-between) into the afterlife.

The first stop in the Catacombs of Paris reveals a spirit with a tragic story who is gaining strength at a
Anja H.
*3 BONELESS STARS*

Well, I used to say Victoria Schwab can do no wrong.
But this time, I’m sad to say I didn’t like this one as much as City of Ghosts.
I know this is Middle School grade, but I just feel like this installment wasn’t as fleshed out as the previous one. It was also less creepy in my personal opinion, which is what I loved about the first book.

Regardless, I’

• Pumpkinheads
  • Dead Voices (Small Spaces #2)
  • Shades of Magic Vol. 2: Night of Knives
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • The Bone Houses
  • Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1)
  • House of Salt and Sorrows
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle, #3)
  • Now Entering Addamsville
  • Mooncakes
  • The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Sorcery of Thorns
  • Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)
  • Rules for Vanishing
  • Frostheart
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
Victoria is the product of a British mother, a Beverly Hills father, and a southern upbringing. Because of this, she has been known to say "tom-ah-toes," "like," and "y'all."

She also tells stories.

She loves fairy tales, and folklore, and stories that make her wonder if the world is really as it seems.

Cassidy Blake (3 books)
  • City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1)
  • Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake, #3)
“What you can't see is always scarier than what you can. Your eyes play tricks on you, filling in the shadows, making shapes.” 8 likes
“You are my best friend.
In life. In death.
And everything in between.”
4 likes