Start by marking “Old Friends: Westbeach Series 1” as Want to Read:
Old Friends: Westbeach Series 1

Old Friends: Westbeach Series 1

Sometimes a second chance can be the last chance.Recently divorced, Kelly finds herself back in her hometown. Deciding that starting over is key, she and her son take to living a new life.When a second chance with Mason, an old flame, ignites, Kelly is excited to feel love again. But something is wrong. Someone is watching them, waiting to strike. Someone that knows them. ...more
Published May 2nd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Old Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Old Friends

Tracy Reads
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good book to read and while I did like it, I was able to predict where it was going to go from]quite early on but that did not put me off reading it as the story was good, lot's of suspense and I loved Mason, I don't want to give anything away so I won't say much but if you like suspense well worth the read
Mona williams
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow this book kinda freaked me out reading it! she is on her own now with her son. that is where she meets her old flame and things heat up. only someone is watching them. read to find out what happens.
Cassandra
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book. It had a good balance of suspense and romance. It was a very good read and well written. I am excited for the next book!
Kimberly Barth
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book I’ve read in a long time! Great plot that kept my attention throughout, and I couldn’t put it down until I was finished! Looking forward to reading more in this series!
Gwen Shafer
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have had the pleasure to read from Toni. This was a great book. It was full of suspense, romance and twist and turns. Kelly and her son Hunter are moving back to her hometown after her divorce. She is hoping to start over. Things seem to be going well right from the start. She runs into an old friend Mason and they instantly hit it off. But things seem off to her. She feels like she is being watched. Things start happening that shouldn't. Mason and his brother Nick start ...more
Elaine
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First time read by this author. This book is well written, the development of the characters were in tune with her story, nothing but amazing!
Kelly moves back home after her divorce with her son Hunter, she runs into Mason an old friend from school.
They start see each other, but Kelly has a stalker and doesn't know who it is! As the story progresses things start happening.
Will Kelly find out who this stalker is or will it be too late?
Will Mason and Kelly get their happily ever after or will her
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me, and I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. Kelly is newly divorced and moves back to her hometown with her son, and she reconnects with Mason who is an old fling. Mysterious things start to happen though, and who will the culprit be? This is a well written story which is intense, thrilling, mysterious, and is filled with twists, suspense, and romance. I look forward to reading the 2nd book in this intriguing series, and this is a must read for all ...more
Gemma Cooper
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author has written an amazing book, I really enjoyed the story line and how it kept you guessing. Kelly and Mason ate the main characters and their chemistry together is sizzling. The story line is gritty and also serious at times at what life can throw at you. Look forward to reading the next book. I voluntarily read and reviewed a advanced copy arc.
Lisa Roberts
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Kelly and Mason she is recently divorced single mom running into an old flame and having a stalker what more could you want, on the edge of your seat intense and someone watching you YES!!! The characters are very well written and the story just flows and keeps your attention and I cant wait to read more.
Samantha Fields
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book but it's difficult to review without giving away spoilers. It is predictable in places but the story is well written and had me gripped from the start. It's a rekindling of an old love but with baggage.
Enjoy
Sophie Ruthven
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was good don't get me wrong, as a new to me author I was impressed.
It's just suspense is my favourite trope and I like to be surprised for most of the book.
With this one I wasn't. Was still a good read and keen to read next one
lori
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I loved Mason and Kelly what wonderful characters. So many trials they had to go through to get to their ending. I wasn't sure about this book before I started but definitely a fantastic book. I truly enjoyed. I definitely recommend it.
Clayr Catherall
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read!
I did guess what was going to happen straightaway, but still really enjoyed the storyline. It kept me hooked from start to finish. Looking forward to reading book 2
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a great Suspense Romance with lots of twist and turns. I was able to guess what was going to happen but well worth the read. Looking forward to the next one. Great job by this new to me author.
Michele Del Rey
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the ultimate second chance book in the making. Really strong characters and chemistry. This was my first book from this author and I am hooked.
Tracy
Aug 01, 2019 rated it liked it
New author for me...easy read...likeable characters...a litte to predictable
Julie Workman
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Absolutely love kelly and masons story its sexy and sweet and romantic, everything I love about second chance romances.

This story had something else, something that made the hairs stand on end, I couldn't put it down it was amazing.

First from this author but I'll definitely be reading more
Steph D
This is a new author to me. It was a very sweet, mostly predictable, romance book. The main character, Kelly, moves back to her home town after a divorce and rekindles an old friendship with, Mason. And oh boy is he a man now. Kelly can't take her eyes off him. Their relationship takes off fast but how many chances can you give someone, and will the added drama in Kelly's life make the stars aline, for them? I like the side characters, and will read how Nate's story plays out.
Kristin Scearce