Start by marking “Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7)” as Want to Read:
Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7)

Want Me

(Extracurricular Activities #1-7)

Two roommates. One calculus exam. A whole lot of extracurricular activity.

Nate:
Living with four other guys, it's bound to happen.
Every guy's been caught taking care of business at least once, right?
It shouldn't be a big deal.

But I don't know Eric as well as my other roommates, and things are a little awkward now.
He's a loner. A mystery. Quietly confident. Smart.
Sexy as
Published May 8th 2019 (first published May 6th 2019)

Start your review of Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7)
Shile
3.85 Sexy hot stars

I nodded, spreading my legs wider. He curled over me, bracing on one hand while the other found my cock, his grip tighter this time, more friction as he pumped me. Little zings of pleasure sparked in waves across my abdomen, and the next thing I knew, I felt his body fully against me. He was all the way inside me and groaned as I gave a testing clench of my muscles. I didn’t know why I did it; it sent an echo of burn through me. “Again,” he said, and I clenched again. “
DarienMoya

Audio September 2019

Real Talk: Y’all know this book is one of my fave books of the year, and that I freaking love Eric and Nate (especially Eric) so I had high hopes for the audio.

The Narration: 3 Pants Off

So...this wasn’t it and I’m sorely disappointed . I just think this narrator wasn’t the right person to deliver college frat boys; so I did not get the dude bros I was longing for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reread June 2019

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4.5

AHEM! Folks please gather around
☆ Todd
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it

I read and reviewed all 6 parts of this story individually when they were free through the author's website, so I'm not going to do a single combined review here, thanks, but no thanks. : )

Nate:

Eric:

I'll just say that the arc went from just super sexy to super sexy with feelings.

Or feel free to look at the reviews of the 6 individual parts of the sections that I've already posted here on Goodreads.

4 stars.

-----------------------------------------------

This book is *FREE* with Kindle Unlimited
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
This book right here, y'alls...

Straight to the one-handed read HOF for you, lil bookie.

I bit my lip, debating whether I should just get it over with and start begging, say please. I wanted him to ruin me, make me beg, make me come. Make me do anything.

Neve Wilder was new to me but now she's on my BRING IT shelf because not only was this book hot enough to send local fire departments on high alert it also brought a surprising amount of organic and believable relationship development.

But first
Lyn
Audio...5 stars
Story...3.5 stars

No doubt this was a steamy read, but the foreplay was drawn out too much for my taste. I found myself zoning out during most of it. I did very much enjoy the scenes of these guys getting to know each other outside of sex. I know I would have enjoyed it more if the story had been told with duel POVs.
Wendy

When I read the blurb for this book, I just knew I HAD to read it. I mean come one... two hot and horny college roommates... some studying... Yeah, count me in !!! Just throw in some popcorn as well ;)

I'm down gif - Google zoeken

This book started out as 6 free episodes provided by the author in her newsletter and on her website. I, however, haven't read any of them before and I am glad I didn't because I now got to read them all bundled up in one go. Which I really enjoyed...even though my ereader almost caught on fire, it
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Hot sex, but dude bro books aren't my favorite. I prefer more romance. The secondary characters got in the way of the story. That fight in the last chapter: why was that even included? Strong HFN, but just an okay read for me, despite the abundance of steam.
Shin Mon Thway
I love Neve Wilder’s books. No, scratch that, I ADORE her books. And that’s saying a lot because contemporary is usually not my jam. But since I listened to my very first book of hers, Dedicated, I’ve been a loyal fan ever since. And boy, I adore this book too.

Nate has always thought he’s straight. Granted, he had sometimes thought some men pretty hot but nothing that exciting or charming enough to tempt him to cross that rainbow bridge. He’s pretty happy with boobs and Vs, thank you very
Meags
4 Stars

If you like your couple chemistry and book sex hot like burning, then look no further.

This new adult, college-themed M/M romance was positively explosive, following housemates Nate and Eric as they embrace their bisexuality and engage in an exploratory, impassioned, and damn incendiary affair.

These two heated things up in every place imaginable – private and public, alike – so if you enjoy your exhibitionist kink, this story will have you salivating on the floor. There’s a lot of sex to
Cadiva
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexual awakening stories are one of my favourite tropes and when that's combined with Neve Wilder's ability to fashion believable characters exploring sex in extraordinarily hot ways it can only be a winner.

As a newsletter subscriber, I'd received each part of this delicious college age new adult romance in serial format, but I'd been holding off reading them until all was done.

Well now not only is it done, it's got an extra chapter and a fabulous epilogue to round it out and it's glorious.

Nate
Jennifer☠Pher☠
So. Much. Sex.

description

I’ve read books that are nothing but sex and somehow, this book with what seems to be mostly just really hot sex, wasn’t just anything at all. Somehow it was everything.

description

All the stars aligned for this one my friends. I am in love; totally, head over heels in love with this story.

Somehow this very erotic story about two guys getting it on all the time and everywhere ended up also being one of the best love stories I have read in a while.

This was hot as fuck. Seriously. These guys
Teal
Wow, what a great surprise. This caught my eye because so many readers were commenting on how hot it was. And okay, sure -- but the sex scenes became tedious because they were so damned long. I repeatedly found myself thinking, "Just hurry it up already, guys!" Eventually I started skimming over the details. But that didn't matter to me, because everything else about the writing was so damn good.

Neve Wilder is a trope-breaker. Here she's taken an utterly generic setup -- straight fratboy jock
haletostilinski
This was some of the best erotica I've ever read, with some romance piled in there to make it all the better. It was mainly about sex, but these two do fall in love along the way.

I usually have an up and down relationship with erotica. Sometimes I'm totally in the mood for it, don't need any relationship build up, just want to read the sexy times. Most of the time though it's not done well or I'm just not in the mood for straight up sex.

But sometimes erotica can be written like this, where even
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
Wow. I mean... WOW.

5 stars.

Not a whole lot going on in terms of plot - coming of age, sexuality discovery of Nate with one of his hot roommates - Eric.

It's also college, so I was slightly worried it would be too YA.

BUT LORD! It was def NOT YA. It was very mature in terms of the intensity of emotions, the maturity of the two guys' personalities... Eric is SUCH a bad ass (no pun intended). Sexy, calm, collected, but deep-feeling, protective, loyal. Even tho the whole book was from Nate's POV, I
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabi
3.5 stars rounded up, coz Nate & Eric made me really happy! :D :P

It's erotica with some feels, though you have to wait for that until the third installment. It's meant for enjoyment and not for over-analyzing the plot and character development and whatnot. And I really enjoyed it. It's full of banter and the chemistry is off the charts. I loved their dynamic.
HOT! HOT! HOT!
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Talk about college experimenting...

This book involves the sexual awakening of one character. So be forewarned there is an abundance of sex in this. If that's not your thing you might want to skip this one lol. However, there is also the forming of a relationship that involves a bit of angst.
Overall, an entertaining read.
Lisazj1
You know, I almost didn't read this. The reviews I skimmed made it mostly sound like PWP. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I have to be in the mood for it. But when I finished reading rock before this, I thought "perfect". Smut is the best follow-up from something emotionally tough for me. But this ended up being a little bit more than I thought it was.

Oh, it was absolutely ungodly hot. And completely damn delicious. The chemistry between Nate and Eric was electric and palpable
Princess under cover
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Princess under cover by: Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
Well, this is a first for me, an erotic M-M book. Not bad. Think I'll read another by this author and hope that she isn't a one-hit wonder.

All the non-stop sex was a little too much, even tho it was very hot. I just feel like I ate my favorite ice-cream too fast and now I'm suffering brain freeze.

Gotta shake it off.

But while my brain is numb, might as well go for round two.
Monica Vidal
I need to thank the Gods and Jenn for pointing me in the direction of this one because HOLY FUCK, Neve Wilder came even for my eyebrows. She/he was taking no prisoners. I finished it yesterday but am still feeling the aftershocks, if you know what I mean.

I’m also sending good thoughts to the Universe cause I need me an Eric. My boy is DIRTY and hot and sweet and caring. Nate you lucky bastard. I’m gonna say I prefer my men older but there’s something to say about hot frat boys getting down and
Denise
FREE follow-up for Nate and Eric when you subscribe to Neve Wilder’s newsletter! Ends June 20th. Called Study Hard.

4 Stars

I read and reviewed each episode individually when they were initially released so I won't be doing an in-depth review but I freaking loved this series. One of the best MM new adult books I've read with outstanding chemistry, engaging dialogue, and beautiful writing. It does have a lot of steam but it isn't PWP. I love Nate and Eric and was beyond excited when I saw this
Debra

LOTS of hot and varied sex scenes and some real feels made this a good read. The relationship that starts out as an exploration on Nate's part, but turns into some very real feelings was totally believable.

Reading all the stories back to back instead of in installments as they were originally produced had me skimming a bit through some of the sex scenes, but I still enjoyed it and will be seeking out more from this new-to-me author.
Denise H.
College, GFY, coming out, lots of hot sexiness ...
Nate and Eric are in the same house for school, usually staying out of each other’s way. Things change after Eric walks in on Nate giving himself sexual relief.
Eric, dark hair with green eyes, was turned on, and so was straight, blonde haired Nate. Later they talk about it and Nate’s new curiosity is peaked. It’s experimental, but M/M virgin, Nate gets hooked on Eric’s kinky, erotic, pleasure filled sexy marathon times.

Our guys are thrilled
MishyJo
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this as a freebie released in segments. So I am sure it is just as good all under one cover.
Waleska 'Wally'
UPDATE : Audio Reviewed: 09-19-19
Performance: 5 stars

A Spine-tingling and Arousing Inducing Narration
Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7) by Neve Wilder

Want Me by Neve Wilder a New Adult/College, MM Romance story should come with the disclaimer ~Spontaneous Human Combustion Might Occur While Listening To This Audiobook 'cause, Bloody Hell , this story is hot AF.

I read and loved Want Me in Ebook format ; now multiply that times a thousand and that's the level of enjoyment I felt while listening to Kirt Graves narration.

Kirt Graves's tone ,
Lori
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was ridiculously hot! In all honesty, there wasn't a lot of story, it was mostly sex but the sex scenes were fantastic!
K.M. Neuhold
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Wow, wow, wow. This book is AMAZING. So, so hot with tons of sexy times but still .managed to have a plot. This is a book I have no doubt I'll re-read over and over.
Suanne Laqueur
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was hot. That is all.
Lelyana
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really steamy college bicurious romance. Enjoy it in private!
Consider yourself warned!
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it

“Our tongues warred, pushed, teased, tangled. Devoured.”

Wow! *whistles* This was HOT! I mean really fucking HOT!

It all starts with Eric walking in on his roommate, Nate, relieving some stress *waggles eyebrows*. And the action only gets hotter from there. Every risk, brush of bare skin, groan, and please between these two made my toes curl! Every time Eric called Nate “Frat Boy” or Nate surrendered! All of it ran a heated thrill through my blood.

The risks these two took drove the action higher,
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Rocket Science
  • Adam Only (Those Other Books #2)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • If We Could Go Back (Camassia Cove, #6)
  • Broken Play (Sugar Land Saints #2)
  • Top Secret
  • Always Mine (Love in Eden #1)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • Change of Heart
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • Can't Touch
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • The Last Text
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Poetry in Motion
Neve Wilder lives in the southern U.S., where the summers are hot and the winters are...sometimes cold. She is a mom to three rambunctious weebeasts who have joined forces in a mission to carpet the family home with toys and small items that really suck to step on at six in the morning.

She reads promiscuously, across multiple genres, but her favorite stories always contain an element of romance.