Start by marking “Want Me (Extracurricular Activities #1)” as Want to Read:
Want Me (Extracurricular Activities #1)

Want Me

(Extracurricular Activities #1)

Two roommates. One calculus exam. A whole lot of extracurricular activity.

Nate:
Living with four other guys, it's bound to happen.
Every guy's been caught taking care of business at least once, right?
It shouldn't be a big deal.

But I don't know Eric as well as my other roommates, and things are a little awkward now.
He's a loner. A mystery. Quietly confident. Smart.
Sexy a
Published May 8th 2019 (first published May 6th 2019)

Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuistonTop Secret by Sarina BowenWhy We Fight by T.J. KluneGideon by Lily MortonMade for You by Anyta Sunday
May 2019 MM Releases
197 books — 269 voters
Him by Sarina BowenTry by Ella FrankWolfsong by T.J. KluneThe Change in the Mirror by B.Q. HansonRobbie by Ella Frank
Must Read MM
315 books — 104 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Want Me (Extracurricular Activities #1)
Shile
3.85 Sexy hot stars

I nodded, spreading my legs wider. He curled over me, bracing on one hand while the other found my cock, his grip tighter this time, more friction as he pumped me. Little zings of pleasure sparked in waves across my abdomen, and the next thing I knew, I felt his body fully against me. He was all the way inside me and groaned as I gave a testing clench of my muscles. I didn’t know why I did it; it sent an echo of burn through me. “Again,” he said, and I clenched again. “Fuuu
DarienMoya

Audio September 2019

Real Talk: Y’all know this book is one of my fave books of the year, and that I freaking love Eric and Nate (especially Eric) so I had high hopes for the audio.

The Narration: 3 Pants Off

So...this wasn’t it and I’m sorely disappointed 😔. I just think this narrator wasn’t the right person to deliver college frat boys; so I did not get the dude bros I was longing for.

😭😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reread June 2019

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4.5

AHEM! Folks please gather aroun
☆ Todd
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it

I read and reviewed all 6 parts of this story individually when they were free through the author's website, so I'm not going to do a single combined review here, thanks, but no thanks. : )

Nate:

Eric:

I'll just say that the arc went from just super sexy to super sexy with feelings.

Or feel free to look at the reviews of the 6 individual parts of the sections that I've already posted here on Goodreads.

4 stars.

-----------------------------------------------

This book is *FREE* with Kindle Unlimited me
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
This book right here, y'alls...

Straight to the one-handed read HOF for you, lil bookie.

I bit my lip, debating whether I should just get it over with and start begging, say please. I wanted him to ruin me, make me beg, make me come. Make me do anything.

Neve Wilder was new to me but now she's on my BRING IT shelf because not only was this book hot enough to send local fire departments on high alert it also brought a surprising amount of organic and believable relationship development.

But first
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Whew, that was one sex-filled ride!

If you like college students having bossy-pants sex 24/7 and jocks exploring their sexuality (and exploring it hard), then you will love Want Me.

If I'm being 100% honest, this story had a little too much sex for me. I know, what is my problem?? But, truly, I connect with stories more that have a slow build that lead to explosive sex later in the story. Give me unbearable sexual tension any day of the week! But even though this story took me a few days to get i
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio...5 stars
Story...3.5 stars

No doubt this was a steamy read, but the foreplay was drawn out too much for my taste. I found myself zoning out during most of it. I did very much enjoy the scenes of these guys getting to know each other outside of sex. I know I would have enjoyed it more if the story had been told with duel POVs.
Wendy

When I read the blurb for this book, I just knew I HAD to read it. I mean come one... two hot and horny college roommates... some studying... Yeah, count me in !!! Just throw in some popcorn as well ;)

I

This book started out as 6 free episodes provided by the author in her newsletter and on her website. I, however, haven't read any of them before and I am glad I didn't because I now got to read them all bundled up in one go. Which I really enjoyed...even though my ereader almost caught on fire, i
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Hot sex, but dude bro books aren't my favorite. I prefer more romance. The secondary characters got in the way of the story. That fight in the last chapter: why was that even included? Strong HFN, but just an okay read for me, despite the abundance of steam.
Shin Mon Thway
I love Neve Wilder’s books. 😁 No, scratch that, I ADORE her books. 😍 And that’s saying a lot because contemporary is usually not my jam. 😅 But since I listened to my very first book of hers, Dedicated, I’ve been a loyal fan ever since. And boy, I adore this book too. 🥰

Nate has always thought he’s straight. Granted, he had sometimes thought some men pretty hot but nothing that exciting or charming enough to tempt him to cross that rainbow bridge. He’s pretty happy with boobs and Vs, thank you ve
Cadiva
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexual awakening stories are one of my favourite tropes and when that's combined with Neve Wilder's ability to fashion believable characters exploring sex in extraordinarily hot ways it can only be a winner.

As a newsletter subscriber, I'd received each part of this delicious college age new adult romance in serial format, but I'd been holding off reading them until all was done.

Well now not only is it done, it's got an extra chapter and a fabulous epilogue to round it out and it's glorious.

Nate
Meags
4 Stars

If you like your couple chemistry and book sex hot like burning, then look no further.

This new adult, college-themed M/M romance was positively explosive, following housemates Nate and Eric as they embrace their bisexuality and engage in an exploratory, impassioned, and damn incendiary affair.

These two heated things up in every place imaginable – private and public, alike – so if you enjoy your exhibitionist kink, this story will have you salivating on the floor. There’s a lot of sex to
Jennifer☠Pher☠
So. Much. Sex.

description

I’ve read books that are nothing but sex and somehow, this book with what seems to be mostly just really hot sex, wasn’t just anything at all. Somehow it was everything.

description

All the stars aligned for this one my friends. I am in love; totally, head over heels in love with this story.

Somehow this very erotic story about two guys getting it on all the time and everywhere ended up also being one of the best love stories I have read in a while.

This was hot as fuck. Seriously. These guys g
Teal
Wow, what a great surprise. This caught my eye because so many readers were commenting on how hot it was. And okay, sure -- but the sex scenes became tedious because they were so damned long. I repeatedly found myself thinking, "Just hurry it up already, guys!" Eventually I started skimming over the details. But that didn't matter to me, because everything else about the writing was so damn good.

Neve Wilder is a trope-breaker. Here she's taken an utterly generic setup -- straight fratboy jock go
Lianne
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was ok
Def 𝐇𝐎𝐓 but wasn't for me.
haletostilinski
This was some of the best erotica I've ever read, with some romance piled in there to make it all the better. It was mainly about sex, but these two do fall in love along the way.

I usually have an up and down relationship with erotica. Sometimes I'm totally in the mood for it, don't need any relationship build up, just want to read the sexy times. Most of the time though it's not done well or I'm just not in the mood for straight up sex.

But sometimes erotica can be written like this, where even
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
Wow. I mean... WOW.

5 stars.

Not a whole lot going on in terms of plot - coming of age, sexuality discovery of Nate with one of his hot roommates - Eric.

It's also college, so I was slightly worried it would be too YA.

BUT LORD! It was def NOT YA. It was very mature in terms of the intensity of emotions, the maturity of the two guys' personalities... Eric is SUCH a bad ass (no pun intended). Sexy, calm, collected, but deep-feeling, protective, loyal. Even tho the whole book was from Nate's POV, I
Lisazj1
You know, I almost didn't read this. The reviews I skimmed made it mostly sound like PWP. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I have to be in the mood for it. But when I finished reading rock before this, I thought "perfect". Smut is the best follow-up from something emotionally tough for me. But this ended up being a little bit more than I thought it was.

Oh, it was absolutely ungodly hot. And completely damn delicious. The chemistry between Nate and Eric was electric and palpable an
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leslie
**When in doubt, reread, reread, reread. Even if you just reread it last month. Don’t judge me! I’m low to medium obsessed with Eric and Nate. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🔥 August 2020 reread.

** Reread in July 2020. Loved it even more. Nate and Eric are the best.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ /5 Stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥/5 Hot as hell fires.

I went into this thinking it would just be a hot, fun read. And it was. But it also made me catch feelings halfway through, which was unexpected. So it gets bumped from three to four stars for that.
Ariana
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, lgbtq, hot-hot-hot
Yeah, the reviews are all true.
There’s tons of sex. Way more than your average romance that's for sure!

And it’s incredibly detailed and hot! (view spoiler) Maybe the author could have cut the sex scenes a little bit, buuuut she writes them so expertly and brilliantly, why would she?

When bisexual Nate meets Eric and they agree to have sex, he has no idea that his world is going to tilt sideways forever. They totally, utterly click, and
Gabi
3.5 stars rounded up, coz Nate & Eric made me really happy! :D :P

It's erotica with some feels, though you have to wait for that until the third installment. It's meant for enjoyment and not for over-analyzing the plot and character development and whatnot. And I really enjoyed it. It's full of banter and the chemistry is off the charts. I loved their dynamic.
HOT! HOT! HOT!
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Talk about college experimenting...

This book involves the sexual awakening of one character. So be forewarned there is an abundance of sex in this. If that's not your thing you might want to skip this one lol. However, there is also the forming of a relationship that involves a bit of angst.
Overall, an entertaining read.
Monica Vidal
I need to thank the Gods and Jenn for pointing me in the direction of this one because HOLY FUCK, Neve Wilder came even for my eyebrows. She/he was taking no prisoners. I finished it yesterday but am still feeling the aftershocks, if you know what I mean.

I’m also sending good thoughts to the Universe cause I need me an Eric. My boy is DIRTY and hot and sweet and caring. Nate you lucky bastard. I’m gonna say I prefer my men older but there’s something to say about hot frat boys getting down and
Papie
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was so scorching hot. Eric catches his roommate Nate jerking off, and they both can’t stop thinking about it. Nate is mostly straight but wants to experiment with Eric.

And experiment they do. In the library. In the car. In the shower. In the locker room. And everywhere else. So much sex. 🔥🔥🔥

And at some point during all that sex, feelings got involved. It was unexpectedly sweet.

It’s a college book, so lots of parties, drinking, hangovers, and sex. Did I mention the sex?

I really en
Elisa Glendenning
4 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Stars

Phew! I can stop fanning myself now as Eric and Nate together are seriously hot!!!! Nate is bi-curious and his room mate Eric, is just the man for some experimentation. Yes, there was a LOT of steam. I’m not usually a fan of insta-lust but the writing had me hooked from the start and I found this to be just so much more. Originally, this duo appeared as a short story but the author had such a positive response, it became serialised in her monthly newsletter. I can see why. Really lov
Princess under cover
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Princess under cover by: Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
Well, this is a first for me, an erotic M-M book. Not bad. Think I'll read another by this author and hope that she isn't a one-hit wonder.

All the non-stop sex was a little too much, even tho it was very hot. I just feel like I ate my favorite ice-cream too fast and now I'm suffering brain freeze.

Gotta shake it off.

But while my brain is numb, might as well go for round two.
Denise H.
College, GFY, coming out, lots of hot sexiness ...
Nate and Eric are in the same house for school, usually staying out of each other’s way. Things change after Eric walks in on Nate giving himself sexual relief.
Eric, dark hair with green eyes, was turned on, and so was straight, blonde haired Nate. Later they talk about it and Nate’s new curiosity is peaked. It’s experimental, but M/M virgin, Nate gets hooked on Eric’s kinky, erotic, pleasure filled sexy marathon times.

Our guys are thrilled wit
Denise
4 Stars

I read and reviewed each episode individually when they were initially released so I won't be doing an in-depth review but I freaking loved this series. One of the best MM new adult books I've read with outstanding chemistry, engaging dialogue, and beautiful writing. It does have a lot of steam but it isn't PWP. I love Nate and Eric and was beyond excited when I saw this had an extended epilogue. Highly recommended!

Standalone - Other books within series:
Book 1: Want Me → 4 Stars
Book 2
Florence .
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 public sex stars

As we lay in the darkness, the pattern of Eric’s breathing slowing until I was certain he was asleep, this sense of pure giddiness ran through me, like racing through the park as a kid, or standing in front of the tree on Christmas morning, or the moment I got my driver’s license—little slices of joy I’d accumulated over my lifetime so far. And now lying here with Eric next to me came another that balled up in my chest and pulsed with all the other moments small and large. I
W.
UPDATE : Audio Reviewed: 09-19-19
Performance: 5 stars

A Spine-tingling and Arousing Inducing Narration
Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7) by Neve Wilder

Want Me by Neve Wilder a New Adult/College, MM Romance story should come with the disclaimer ~Spontaneous Human Combustion Might Occur While Listening To This Audiobook 'cause, Bloody Hell , this story is hot AF.

I read and loved Want Me in Ebook format ; now multiply that times a thousand and that's the level of enjoyment I felt while listening to Kirt Graves narration.

Kirt Graves's tone

• Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey #2)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Just Friends (Never Just Friends, #1)
  • The Experiment
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Bad Habits (Wages of Sin #1)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Marry Me (Tattoos and Temptation #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Project Hero
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Fakers (Licking Thicket, #1)
  • Top Secret
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck #2)
Neve Wilder lives in the southern U.S., where the summers are hot and the winters are...sometimes cold. She is a mom to three rambunctious weebeasts who have joined forces in a mission to carpet the family home with toys and small items that really suck to step on at six in the morning.

She reads promiscuously, across multiple genres, but her favorite stories always contain an element of romance.

Extracurricular Activities (2 books)
  • Try Me (Extracurricular Activities, #2)

News & Interviews

“I want you. That's never been the fucking issue. Jesus Christ, I fucking want you. All the time, every day. To the edge of my own goddamn sanity, I want you.” 1 likes
“...I really wanted to make that all his fault instead of my own. But it wasn't. Not really.
[...]
I said it over and over again to myself, but the words refused to sink in; they just sat on the surface of my brain with nowhere to go because all the dark recesses of my brain were already filled with him.”
0 likes