Start by marking “Time Management” as Want to Read:
Time Management

Time Management

One of the best talks ever given on time management. In this lecture you will learn to:

-Clarify your goals and achieve them

-Handle people and projects that waste your time

-Be involved in better delegation

-Work more efficiently with your boss/advisor

-Learn specific skills and tools to save you time

-Overcome stress and procrastination

This is the "Time Management" lecture, gi
Published August 1st 2008 by www.bnpublishing.com

To ask other readers questions about Time Management, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time Management

Caroline
Nov 01, 2009 rated it really liked it
Good little book. This was actually a lecture that he summarized in a book. Most how-to/time management books are thick, you must invest a lot of reading time to get a small amount of actual knowledge out of them. Randy's book is short, to the point, and helpful. The most important tip to take away from it is a matrix TO DO list. Focus on the important things, don't drown in the every-day little things.
Jun 23, 2009 rated it really liked it
This book is short and sweet. It helped me once I realized it was pulled from a lecture he gave (so I was reading it expecting spoken language, rather than written language). Good points and good reminders about how to value your own time. It's a short and sweet book (took me about 45 minutes total).
Peter
Nov 20, 2008 rated it really liked it
Liked what I read, but I didn't have time to finish it. *sigh*
Corien
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lifehacks
this is what started my time management skills.
Esraa
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Watched the lecture , over an hour but still is worth it !
Ahmed Al sanhani
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I did not really read the book, even though it is available online, but I really enjoyed watching the lecture Prof. Randy gace online. It is worthwhile to watch the lecture again and again as there is al lot of things to learn about time management from it.
Siddhant Shrivastava
Absolutely recommended talk which every human who values her/his own time must watch. Very relevant and pragmatic to any kind of workplace in today's world. While you're at it, please do me a favor and read Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture" to better appreciate his genius.
John
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book to read.
Cortney
Dec 28, 2008 marked it as to-read
Weber doesn't have this one. I'm putting it on this list so I can hopefully remember it one day. Yeah right! If I need a time management book do you really think I'm going to remember to read it?
Academic Eric
Nov 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
I watched the lecture that this apparently is a transcript of. The way he simply explained things and showed how they work for him impressed me.
Prachi Pal
Nov 07, 2011
Bahja Yuusuf
Jan 29, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Lifebox, the Seashell, and the Soul: What Gnarly Computation Taught Me About Ultimate Reality, the Meaning of Life, and How to Be Happy
  • Career Warfare: 10 Rules for Building a Successful Personal Brand and Fighting to Keep It
  • The Power of Rest: Why Sleep Alone Is Not Enough. A 30-Day Plan to Reset Your Body
  • 101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home
  • Breakthrough Advertising
  • Unpunished
  • One Gigabyte of Love
  • RabbitMQ in Action
  • The Potentially Sane Mother's Guide to Raising Young Children: Nearly 100 Activities and Parenting Ideas to Help You Fell Confident and in Control (Mo
  • Eight Pillars of Prosperity
  • Techno-Fix: Why Technology Won't Save Us Or the Environment
  • The Data Warehouse ETL Toolkit: Practical Techniques for Extracting, Cleaning, Conforming, and Delivering Data
  • Ocehan Si Mbot: Gilanya Orang Kantoran
  • The Trauma of Birth
I am flattered and embarassed by all the recent attention to my "Last Lecture." I am told that, including abridged versions, over six million people have viewed the lecture online. The lecture really was for my kids, but if others are finding value in it, that is wonderful. But rest assured; I'm hardly unique. Send your kids to Carnegie Mellon and the other professors here will teach them valuable ...more
“I don't suffer from an abundance of politeness.” 11 likes