Start by marking “Sweet Enough to Eat (Wedding Cake, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Enough to Eat (Wedding Cake, #2)

Sweet Enough to Eat

(Wedding Cake #2)

Nikki’s been crashing weddings with her bestie Sugar as she tries to find the one. When she least expects it, Dean pops up and he’s on the same page as she is. But a catastrophe involving a piercing, an IUD, and a trip to the emergency room has her running for the hills.

Dean always knew that when he found the woman that was meant to be his, he would know it. And the second
Kindle Edition
Published May 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Enough to Eat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Enough to Eat

Nova
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the wedding cake duet and omg it’s so sweet it’ll give you toothache!

Nikki was told by her grandmother that she’d know the minute she flung the one but after crashing numerous wedding with her best friend she is starting to lose hope. And just when she was least expecting it she bumps in to Dean. Now she knows what her grandmother meant he’s her one but after a disastrous night she flees! Avoiding Dean becomes her life mission but she doesn’t really want to run. Will
Karla
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
3.25 stars!
Aou
May 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Ms. Riley wrote an implausible plot again but it was funny and an antidote for me after reading a mean hero. :)
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5-3.75. Quickie review- Cute and fun premise. I really enjoyed this one!
One chapter more
May 12, 2019 rated it liked it
A free extension to the Wedding Cake Crashers. Only 3 stars cause our heroine seemed different in a book no 1.

Still these two covers were the most tasty covers I've seen this year so far!
Neringa Neringiukas
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Most of the time, I want to read about supporting characters because something about them sparks my interest, but it's the first time my reason is because of an incident with piercing. Lol Reading about THAT scene between Nikki & Dean in Wedding Cake Crashers, I just needed it from theirs POV. It was just as funny. If not even more so. Maybe if they hadn't rushed so fast... Sheesh. There's insta and there's super insta. Nikki & Dean aren't wasting time after first meeting that's for sure ...more
Rochelle
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dean and Nikki was great. This was a great short story and they got their HEA. Loved the epilogue because it only seemed right that it ended that way.
Stories in Review
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Oh, I want me a determined man like Dean.
Goddamn, that was hot!!!

I loved this short, sexy and sweet story and their chemistry was off. The. Charts.
But I guess that is no surprise since Alexa Riley can do no wrong.
What an awesome treat.
Jenny
May 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Very silly and funny. It was ok, very short though.
Darlene
Lynn Thinking out loud
Oh my goodness. This was the funniest little novella. It had me in stitches I was laughing so hard. This couple found themselves in quite the predicament several times. I really enjoyed Nikki and Dean's book.
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
Sweet Enough to Eat was MUCH shorter than I thought it was going to be. One of the scenes was even a repeat from the first book. I would've liked to have seen more banter between Nikki and Dean. Now don't get me wrong, it was a cute read, but I thought Wedding Cake Crashers was better.
Janice Somers
I laughed reading this one. It is the second of the duet. This is Nikki's story and I really enjoyed it.
In the first book, Nikki and Sugar are going to crash a wedding Sugar for the wedding cake and Nikki, was there to find the one.
Dean is there for his cousin's wedding and notices a blonde walking towards the DJ. He stays where he's standing and the blonde nearly bumps into her. He catches her before she falls and says I got you. He then tells her he's going to kiss her.
From there they end up
*Dee's books!
Dean and Nikki's story was too funny for words but a HEA all the same!
Amara
May 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Hilarious, but the end was......not. Just reach up there and get it. Been there, done that. :) :) :)
Maria...
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute and really funny! Had a good time with Dean and Nikki!
C.J.
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very short, funny and sexy. Good companion story.
Flo Grugel
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nikki and Dean were just hilarious in this tiny read from their POV. It was great have extra fun and laugh out loud moments added to this little gem from AR!
Book Snob Sue
Yup....the infamous condom scene...funny af. Flove, flove, flove these two. Safe read with double virgins that can’t wait until after the reception...and, uh..have the “incident”. Insta-love or insta-lust, baby batter, epilogues and an hea.
Nikki Reeves
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

So, I loved this story. First off, the main girl’s name is Nikki, and of course, my name is Nikki, which made me love it even more. Second, Nikki and Dean are so adorable together.

I was super excited to read their story, after Wedding Cake Crasher. We get a small glimpse into their start, but I couldn’t wait to read the whole thing. This book is definitely insta-love right from the beginning. After a crazy night together, Nikki runs, but that’s okay, because Dean doesn’t plan on letting her ge
Christie
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a free to download side-story to Wedding Cake Crashers. This short followed Dean and Nikki and expands on their storyline (which we got hints of in Hank and Sugar's book).

This was a super short read, so I find it hard to rate it more than 3 stars, but I did still really enjoy it. It felt a little rushed at times but on the whole I thought it worked pretty well because we got a lot of their backstory in the previous book, and the storyline of this runs simultaneously to the events in Wed
Uhleeseeuh
May 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm a huge AR fan, and wanted to love this story. Especially after what little I read about Dean in the first book. Nikki ruined this story for me. I didn't like her at all, and this book didn't flow like a usual AR story. I hated what I had to do to even download it, but it was also one of the shortest stories by this duo I have read. It ended at 53% and the rest was a preview of the His/Her Paradise series. If Nikki would have been written differently I would have loved this story. Her drama w ...more
Kelly
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HA! Okay, yeah. That gloriously awkward encounter Hank had to handle for Dean and Nikki is just as awkward from the other side. But, MAN, what a story those two are going to have to tell about it.

You know, if they're comfortable telling people about the time he got his piercing stuck in her while they went at it like wild animals on the floor of a storage room.

Seriously. Hilarious and just the right amount of OTT crazy that I expect. Piercings, man. You gotta love them. Unless you're stuck on on
Lauren
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet enough to eat is a free story that was featured in wedding cake crashers. This story is Nikki and Dean, the secondary characters from wedding cake crashers story. Nikki is Sugar’s best friend and Dean is Hank’s cousin. This story is short, fast paced and hilarious. I read this story in one sitting and was satisfied throughout.
The chemistry between Nikki and Dean is clear to see and I loved them as a couple.
This story features a few hilarious moments. The storyline for this book is easy t
Hayley
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review. This book is the follow up to Wedding Cake Crasher by Alexa Riley. I was excited to see how this story played out and I very much enjoyed filling In the holes in the story of Dean and Nikki. This story was good, I very much enjoyed it, but I wish it was a little longer. If felt short even for an Alexa Riley novella. Definitely worth a read if you are a fan of Alexa Riley and insta-love.
Misty Schott
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny, sassy, sexy read!

This book is utterly hilarious and super sexy. Nikki is a girl on a mission, she crashes wedding receptions with her best friend in hopes of finding her "one". When Dean finds her at his cousin's wedding reception he knows she's it for him. Grab this short, funny, sexy read and find out what happens with these two. There will be some mishaps, but trust me when I say you'll be shaking your head and laughing at it all. This is a great read and I highly recommend it!
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Nikki and her best friend Sugar have become professional wedding crashers.
For Nikki it's all about finding "the one". I mean, who can't find their soul mate at an event that's based on love?!?
When Nikki and Dean meet it's sparks from the very first instance. However, a wayward IUD and a piercing have turned her first time into a nightmare. But for Dean it doesn't matter and he'll do whatever it takes to find his woman.
Linda Barrett
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this laugh out loud novella.
Nikki and Dean are hilarious together from their banter to their loved up insta everything you know they were made for each other.
This novella is so funny but also incredibly sweet.
They fit perfectly together,sometimes a little too perfectly 😉
You really need to one click this straight away.
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
3 stars. Needed to be a few chapters longer because this just wasn't enough. Both Nikki and Dean were fun characters and I was hoping for a bit more with their story. It's literally four chapters and an epilogue long. Just very lackluster unfortunately. I still enjoyed it for what it was but I was disappointed.
« previous 1 3 next »
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Wedding Cake (2 books)
  • Wedding Cake Crasher (Wedding Cake, #1)