Start by marking “Evil, Inc.” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Evil, Inc.

Glenn Kaplan

Evil, Inc.

Ken Olson thought he had it all--a loving wife, a beautiful baby, and a career on the fast track. But soon after his big promotion, his whole world is shattered by a monstrous crime. A crime committed by the CEO of his own company. A crime his company will cover up at any cost.

Stripped of everything but his passion to bring the CEO to justice, Olson uncovers the dark and
Published September 30th 2008 by Forge (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Evil, Inc., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evil, Inc.

Start your review of Evil, Inc.
Suzi Andrade
This book was ok. It started out strong, then the author used a tragedy similar to one of the worst tragedies in US history that somewhat turned me off. I kept reading because I had to see who was really responsible. It had a twist you could see coming, then it was just a bunch of filler until the main character was able to face the bad guy.
Rogue Reader
May 15, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: consumerism
Corporate greed, blind middle-class ambition. All is lost. Oh well.
Ruth Turner
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Evil, Inc. was the best title for this one. I truly hope that what I read never happens in real life. It went beyond evil.
essentiallyvonnie
Corporate thriller thing. Nothing standout about it. The characters one should like aren't likeable enough and the characters one should dislike aren't hateable enough.
Carol Ann
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this thriller and shouted and cheered for the main character through the whole book. A little predictable but still worth the read if you like murder mystery!
Evelyn
Nov 28, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller
A fatal explosion that kills a thousand workers at Ayvil Plastics leaves divisional manger Ken Olson widowed and wrongly accused of negligence. He devotes his ruined life to exposing the truth, employing his P.I. brother-in-law to help him. Their quest takes them up the corporate ladder and through offshore bank accounts in search of the men behind the deadliest factory accident in U.S. history. Critique
Although a little predictable, this ordinary man vs. the corporate greed machine thriller is
Laine
May 22, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A horrific story about evil in the business world. I wanted an escapist type novel, that was very different from what I have been reading lately and brother did I get it! This book is very well named as this story is truly evil. The story is seamlessly tailored and sits with you a while. My goodness.
Jason Renteria
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked this up out of pure curiosity. I thought it was a very good thriller set in a business atmosphere. Sure there are some cliches here and there but it was an overall good read. The story is about a horrible workplace disaster that may not have been an accident. One man must find the truth before something similar might happen again.
JudiAnne
May 07, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
SPOILER ALERT

This book started out interesting but when they killed the best two characters off in the first 50 pages I read another hundred pages and then put it down. ugh!
Ricardo
Aug 11, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Definitely overcomplimentary on the outside, of course, by the publishers as a way to grab the readers. The inside, though, was quite another story. Mediocre plot, mediocre writing, and a really, really bad ending
Erin
Jul 04, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Listened to this book on my way to Long Island. Something was wrong with the 3rd disc and I had to skip the whole thing. Didn't seem to affect the book at all. Not the best read ever, but not awful either.
Julie
Aug 15, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The premise of this book is interesting and different from many other thriller/mystery novels. I thought that the story had a strong start but then it took some unexpected turns that I didn't think worked as a whole. Also, I wasn't sure that I liked or believed in the main character.
Erik van Berkum
Good starter tough to finish.
Ken30MU
A bit over the top to make it not really believable. OK listen, but not going to be very memorable.
TeriC
Mar 22, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I read 100 pages and I did not like the way it was going with greed and evil so I quit reading!
Mike OConnor
Jan 08, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Evil in the business world. When you see the real life salaries of the big business CEO's, you might wonder what they'd do to keep making that $$$. This book may provide some ideas. Very enjoyable.
Janet
Aug 31, 2015
Bob Bain
Oct 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Merry Christmas, Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #19)
  • Rose Madder
  • Dying for a Taste (A Sally Solari Mystery #1)
  • Summer Island
  • The God of Animals
  • The Search (Eve Duncan, #3)
  • Wiley's Shuffle: A Novel
  • Death In Lacquer Red (Hilda Johansson, #1)
  • A Death at the Rose Paperworks
  • Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions
  • The House of Bondage: Or Charlotte Brooks and Other Slaves
  • No Return
  • The Double Comfort Safari Club (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #11)
  • An Unexpected Light: Travels in Afghanistan
  • A Scone to Die For (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries #1)
  • Silent Scream (South Shores #5)
  • The Eleventh Plague
  • Paul and Me: Fifty-three Years of Adventures and Misadventures with My Pal Paul Newman