Start by marking “All Grown Up” as Want to Read:
All Grown Up

All Grown Up

A new, sexy standalone from #1 New York Times Bestseller, Vi Keeland.

When I first encountered Ford Donovan, I had no idea who he was…well, other than the obvious. Young, gorgeous, successful, smart. Did I mention young? If I did, it bears repeating. Ford Donovan was too young for me.

Let’s back up to how it all started. My best friend decided I needed to start dating again.
Published July 8th 2019

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ALL GROWN UP: Is a full length, stand alone romance novel by Vi Keeland. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

This is my first tiptoe into an older female falling for a younger boy toy, this was so refreshing seeing her struggles, being able to relate to her whole heartedly due to a similar circumstance when I met my partner, the too and fro of the age difference the worry of what others would think though ours is only six years difference not unlike these two who have a larger gap. These two were
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

Wow loved it so much!It was amazing, exactly what I needed, steamy sensual and heartwarming!I don't know where to start with this one, I fall in love with the characters so much and their romance!I couldn't get enough of Valentina and Ford!They were addictive!

description

This is the first book I read about an older woman and younger man and I find it refreshing, and I could so easily relate and understand Valentina.I may not be in the same age but something similar has happened to me in some way.Ford
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Ever so slowly, Ford wrapped his hands around my cheeks and started to kiss me. I poured everything I was feeling from my mouth into his—sadness, longing, love, desire. I wanted to show him with my touch how I felt about him, because I knew I’d never get the chance to say the words now.

”ALL GROWN UP” is a sexy May/December romance between a beautiful thirty-seven-year-old divorcee and her gorgeous twenty-five-year-old neighbor, who used to ba
Dilek VT
Life got in the way and I couldn't read any books for two months!

Yeap... 2 long months... I just cannot believe I gave such a long break...

Well, then I saw this book...
That cover.... Sigh... Swoon!

And the trope of a younger guy with an older woman?? That is definitely something I cannot resist - it is my weakness, so I read it :)

Actually, the book is not the best example of this trope and it turned out to be a 3,5 star-read for me but for the love of the hero in it, I raised it to 4 stars inst
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Valentina Davis is a beautiful 37 yr. old woman living in New Jersey. She married her high school sweetheart, had a son, and thinks her future is set. Then her marriage crash and burns, and she’s suddenly single for the first time in twenty years. Now divorced for almost two years, she’s lonely and still not moving on with her life. Her best friend decides it’s time for Val to put herself back out there, and sets her up a profile on a dating site. She really isn
Debbie Oliphant
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another winner from this author. I started the book this morning and could not put it down. A lot of feels and the storyline took an unexpected turn adding to the layers of the plot. Very enjoyable read.
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
May 09, 2019 marked it as never-gonna-read
Shelves: gonna-pass, nope
Let’s break this down...

Heroine, recently divorced from HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART = she’s probably only been with her ex...

The add (of course it’s created by a friend because the heroine is stuck in a rut) request “cunnilingus King” = wants someone with tons of experience!

Can someone please tell me why it’s attractive for a Hero to have enough experience to be considered a “king” in any area to do with sex (yes, I’m aware the guys fib BUT if they ask for an expert or king of something sexual in rom
warhawke
Read my interview with Vi Keeland: https://wp.me/p5bsdH-2M5

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

After being held back by her past for a while, Valentina Davies realized she needed to move in. Thanks to a much-needed push by her best friend, she decided to take a chance a put herself out there. Little did she knew it would take her face to face with another past - the boy next door Ford Donovan who was certainly all man now.

I’ve always wanted to try an age g
Melanie A.
4 STARS!
"There is never a wrong time for the right person."
OHHH! Vi Keeland pulls it out of the bag starting around the 70% mark, jacking my rating up from a meh 3 stars to a solid 4 stars. What a finish!

Soooo, I freely admit that my shallow heart was seduced by the hot cover/favorite trope one-two punch of All Grown Up . . . otherwise I would have avoided this one since Ms. Keeland and I have a very rocky history together, lol.

Anyway, Ford and Valentina . . . in the beginning I thought th
Bibi
To me, this has to be Keeland's best work and by far one of the top ten books of the year!
EmBibliophile
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4 ‘Ford Donovan’ stars

It’s time you changed that outlook, Val. Age shouldn’t be counted by the time we’ve been alive. It should be counted by the years we have left. Look forward, not back.

This was my first time trying an age gap romance where an older woman falls for a younger guy. And you know what? It was so damn enjoyable!! Hilarious, sweet, and sexy. Such a perfect summer read.

”You need to stop giving a shit what other people think. Appropriate and inappropriate doesn’t matter if you want s
Penelope Ward
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ford is my favorite Vi hero to date! You all are in for such a treat and with this sexy boy (man) next door story! Older women younger man stories are my jam and this one hits ALL the buttons! The beautiful beach setting only adds to the experience. Wish I could read it all over again.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
HOLY MOLY! This book surprised me. I haven’t read many age gap romances where an older woman falls for a younger guy (in All Grown Up she’s 37, he’s 25) and I wasn’t expecting to LOVE it so much. But the way Vi Keeland wrote this… I WAS HERE FOR IT 100%! And I fell in LOVE! THE FEELS. Oh my word, the sweetest feels that were so heartfelt. I adored Valentina and Ford from the first page. Their chemistry and connection was tangible, and their love story was so charming. Ford is the ultimate hero–a ...more
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Val is a divorcee mum and her best friend has decided she needs to get back into the dating pool. After getting married young and raising her son, she has been in the habit of always putting everyone else’s needs first. She is only in her mid thirties and has a lot of living left to do. She is looking at a new career and finally having time to do things she hasn’t before, in fact she has a list!

‘Over the years of my marriage, I’d let my wants take a backseat to everything else. And that had bee
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4.5 STARS!

IMG-20190509-162917-575
"The truth is, you can never have the right feelings at the wrong time, because there is never a wrong time for the right person."

Vi Keeland has shown she exhibits a versatility in her writing and that she is not afraid to write about taboo topics. Though I have only read a few books by this author at this point, she never disappoints!

All Grown Up was every bit the sexy forbidden trope you need! Not only was Valentina 12 years Ford's senior but she also happens to be his neighbo
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

‘Age shouldn’t be counted by the time we’ve been alive. It should be counted by the years we have left. Look forward, not back.’

If you’re in search for the perfect summer read, look no further than All Grown Up by Vi Keeland, a sweet and sexy forbidden age gap romance that will fill those summer days and make you swoon. The setting of Montauk adds to the ambiance by providing those lazy hazy summer feelings. Not to mention, you’re about to fall in love with Ford Donovan!

“I’m afraid you might b
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

New Vi Keeland favorite? I think so!

I just adored this book so much. I love the fact that's it's an age gap romance but one where the female character is older instead of the male. I feel like everyone who writes age gaps, the male is always the one who's older so this book was refreshing in that sense and I'm so glad this trope was written by one of my favs. It's been a while since I've read a Vi Keeland book, and this book made me realise that I've been seriously missing ou
Carol
4 stars.⭐⭐⭐⭐

🌼🌸SWEET 💐🌼

Emotionally satisfying, heartwarming and low angst book that really appealed to me (even more) - once I started reading this delightful and sweet story.

This is an older woman -younger man romance.
And in this particular instance Ford (who is 25) and Valentina (who is 37) both turned out to be truly sympathetic characters, I found myself really wanting for things to work out between them romantically.......

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t m
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy, shelly
I was basically consumed by this book.

The moment I picked it up, I was sucked in and my heart began doing those deliciously achy flutters and swoons while I fell wholeheartedly into this story that, on its face, didn't seem like something I would like.

I don't know what it is, but I approached this one with a fair amount of hesitation. I wasn't sure how that age gap thing was going to work for me and, I'm not going to lie, it felt a little uncomfortable sometimes. I kept imagining myself in Valen
Kim
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet and fun romance book about an older woman and a younger guy. And when I say older woman apparently that means my actual age these days (oh dear). Ford is a very sweet guy who had a lot of patience with Valentina. I liked that there was not too much drama, aside from a few bumps in the road.

If you are looking for a nice summer romance, then give this one a shot.
K. Webster
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All Grown Up was the perfect amount of taboo, steam, and sweet love! Vi Keeland hooks you with these witty characters and their adorable banter! Ford was the perfect book boyfriend with his charm, maturity, and selflessness! Definitely recommend this one! Five SWEET BOY NEXT DOOR Stars!
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

Vi Keeland is bringing sexy back! Omg, I just finished the best book. I want to scream about All Grown Up from the rooftops. Since I’m scared of heights, I’m going to shout about it from my virtual rooftop online. I found myself crying, laughing, and choked up all at the same time from All Grown Up. This BOOK is everything! It’s packed with the perfect amount of the feels, fun, and sexy mind blowing chemistry! All Grown Up melted my heart and fogged up my Kindle screen. Vi’s books are magically
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Twenty-five is right for you' Stars!

Vi Keeland has been one of my auto-buy / favorite authors ever since I started reading her books. I am always so giddy to read whatever she is releasing and All Grown Up was no exception. I was all over when she said she was giving us a younger man / older woman contemporary romance but this book is so much more than that: as always, it is the journey of falling in love of two very unique people who are clearly made for each other.

I absolutely adored Ford
Leila
4 'my turn' stars!

Being of a certain ‘mature’ age I found that I could really appreciate this older woman – younger man romance.

I felt for Valentina, she had spent so many years of her life sacrificing herself for her marriage and her son. Her husband had left her for a much younger woman and destroyed any self-confidence that Val had left. Her best friend, Eve, opens up an online dating profile for her and there she connects with 'Donovan' and a relationship starts to grow through messaging.
Wil Loves Books!
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
Super fun quick read! I love this author and her books and this was no exception. This was an interesting take on the younger man, older woman trope and it definitely kept me interested the whole time. The hero was super swoony, definitely loved him. The heroine was also highly sympathetic. It's definitely refreshing and an ideal beach read! I totally recommend.
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
All Grown Up is a winning older woman/younger man romance that hits all the right notes.

Valentina is reluctant to return to the dating scene after divorcing her high school sweetheart. While she is hung up on the big age difference (12 years) between her and Ford, her fears are not simply based on her insecurities or what people think—although that is a large part of her hesitation. She has legitimate concerns for Ford’s wellbeing as well.

He may be only 25, but Ford could give lessons on how to
Andrea Fleury
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Younger man. And older lady

I loved loved loved this book. I cried I laughed and I cried again. I love ford. So sexy and the way Vi explains him makes me feel he is real. Val is beautiful and much older then ford. But wait till they found out who each other is.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

5 STICKY NOTE CROWNS

Vi Keeland has delivered another charming romance that will sweep readers right off their feet one sticky note at a time. Seriously. Charmed right out of my socks.

Ford might be my FAVORITE Vi Keeland hero. I loved his romantic notions about relationships, the way her pursues Val, and his self awareness. He was confident without being cocky, mature for his age. With all of that, he still had this fun-loving, spontaneous nature to his personality, making him
Luna Sol
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love every single word Vi Keeland writes but this book, this book, yes I repeat and scream THIS BOOK is soooo perfect that it just became my favorite book by Vi Keeland. I don't know how she does it but it just never fails, she creates the perfect combination and you just can't help it but get immerse into these characters and storyline and all the surprises that come along that I never expected. A huge bookhangover and already counting the days until her next book. You will love Ford and Vale ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

"Let's stop running away from each other."

Vi Keeland's books are guilty pleasures and I've enjoyed each and every one but I especially liked Ford...he is quite yummy and the stand out of this book.

Ford and Valentina (Val) meet through Match.com - she was pushed into it by her best friend, Eve, and him through his work. They start talking and she finds out that he is much younger than her. She just feels she can't really go there. THEN she finds out something else and is really thrown for
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and
“Goodbyes are not forever and aren’t the end; they are only until we meet again.” 4 likes
“Because while fate decided we came into each other’s lives, sometimes we have to fight to stay. And every day, you remind me we’re worth the fight.” 2 likes